Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 2050 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 700 1200 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 30748
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27763

    Delete post

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler4178  [View Original Post]
    Before her add went down I read something about onlyfans. Would love if someone message me the link.
    Sounds like I was wrong about onlyfans. If moderator could delete post.

  2. #27762

    Onlyfans

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Here's her ad: https://tryst.link/escort/kyliexxreid.

    She's asking 500 minimum, but quoted me 350. Must not be many takers. But although she's hot, I'm keeping that in the too risky category. That's a lot to spend and if that's her discount deal, I'm almost 100% sure it would be no this, no that, hurry up, you only got the cheapskate deal, etc.
    Before her add went down I read something about onlyfans. Would love if someone message me the link.

  3. #27761

    Dallas

    If you're looking for an everything covered qv, Dallas is hot and not a bad way to spend $.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186391417

  4. #27760
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex4023  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely blonde when she was posting on Tryst. Her rate is 400 an hour but 350 from referrals from the borad. You may have texted the wrong number or gotten the number. This chick is amazing and fucken hot, I'm no Wilt Chamberlain but I been around top 3 in my book. Have not been with someone that likes fuck and suck cock so much in very long time she drain me load twice in less then a hour.
    Well damn. That's one positive review!

  5. #27759

    Kylie Reid utr

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I am a little confused about this situation. I was given a number from Noel and I texted the girl. I asked her for her pics and she sent quite a few. However I was surprised that the girl was very different from the pics shared by Noel from his post. The girl from the post is blonde while the girl who shared her pics was brunette. I even asked her if she was ever blonde at any point and she said her hair appears lighter in the sun. But if we look at the girl from the pics it's definitely a blonde right? I'm not crazy here am I? Also asked her for her donation rates and she quoted $500 which seems really high imo.
    She's definitely blonde when she was posting on Tryst. Her rate is 400 an hour but 350 from referrals from the borad. You may have texted the wrong number or gotten the number wrong This chick is amazing and fucken hot, I'm no Wilt Chamberlain but I been around top 3 in my book. Have not been with someone that likes fuck and suck cock so much in very long time she drain me load twice in less then a hour. "King Kong ain't got shit on her" lol

  6. #27758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    No TER reviews, but quite a few on this board, and very positive. "Unicorn UTR," in fact. Keep us posted.
    She's awesome she post on tryst because people ghost her.

  7. #27757
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw this Latina up on Capital. Communications were spotty and there was a long wait when I got there and some shennanigans about getting a room, which was BS and I knew it. But I waited a bit. I'd negotiated the deal and it was GFE but when I got to the girl, she had no clue. So of cours there was some handler doing the texting. The language barrier was ridiculous. I mean even hand gestures weren't getting through. But she was hot and clean. So no GFE at all, so probably just a one-off visit. But I doubt I'd find that same girl anyway through that handler. She wasn't the girl in the pics, but probably hotter. Browner. She had a great attitude which made it pleasant and hot. She was moaning and furrowing her brow like my deep, long strokes were getting her off. She was pretty wet after a while. Her CBJ was fantastic too. Really aggressive and lots of tongue.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186251930

    Also never forget that this girl is an azzhole and will rob you. Don't do it: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186322591.
    What was the damage? (the 1st, not the 2nd haha).

  8. #27756
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw this Latina up on Capital. Communications were spotty and there was a long wait when I got there and some shennanigans about getting a room, which was BS and I knew it. But I waited a bit. I'd negotiated the deal and it was GFE but when I got to the girl, she had no clue. So of cours there was some handler doing the texting. The language barrier was ridiculous. I mean even hand gestures weren't getting through. But she was hot and clean. So no GFE at all, so probably just a one-off visit. But I doubt I'd find that same girl anyway through that handler. She wasn't the girl in the pics, but probably hotter. Browner. She had a great attitude which made it pleasant and hot. She was moaning and furrowing her brow like my deep, long strokes were getting her off. She was pretty wet after a while. Her CBJ was fantastic too. Really aggressive and lots of tongue..
    What was the damage?

  9. #27755
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Here's her ad: https://tryst.link/escort/kyliexxreid.

    She's asking 500 minimum, but quoted me 350. Must not be many takers. But although she's hot, I'm keeping that in the too risky category. That's a lot to spend and if that's her discount deal, I'm almost 100% sure it would be no this, no that, hurry up, you only got the cheapskate deal, etc.
    No TER reviews, but quite a few on this board, and very positive. "Unicorn UTR," in fact. Keep us posted.

  10. #27754

    China Raleigh pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw this Latina up on Capital. Communications were spotty and there was a long wait when I got there and some shennanigans about getting a room, which was BS and I knew it. But I waited a bit. I'd negotiated the deal and it was GFE but when I got to the girl, she had no clue. So of cours there was some handler doing the texting. The language barrier was ridiculous. I mean even hand gestures weren't getting through. But she was hot and clean. So no GFE at all, so probably just a one-off visit. But I doubt I'd find that same girl anyway through that handler. She wasn't the girl in the pics, but probably hotter. Browner. She had a great attitude which made it pleasant and hot. She was moaning and furrowing her brow like my deep, long strokes were getting her off. She was pretty wet after a while. Her CBJ was fantastic too. Really aggressive and lots of tongue.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186251930

    Also never forget that this girl is an azzhole and will rob you. Don't do it: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186322591.
    Pics in case page disappears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1d467cd61e0988df7735603eecff7470_f.jpg‎   8afabbf40893f679b88392a6242b24c6_f.jpg‎   5b076a05e848119fd3da23d497c13acb_f.jpg‎   96118ce73bcbaeed4aaaf5991cbc6c90_f.jpg‎  

  11. #27753

    Toftt

    Saw this Latina up on Capital. Communications were spotty and there was a long wait when I got there and some shennanigans about getting a room, which was BS and I knew it. But I waited a bit. I'd negotiated the deal and it was GFE but when I got to the girl, she had no clue. So of cours there was some handler doing the texting. The language barrier was ridiculous. I mean even hand gestures weren't getting through. But she was hot and clean. So no GFE at all, so probably just a one-off visit. But I doubt I'd find that same girl anyway through that handler. She wasn't the girl in the pics, but probably hotter. Browner. She had a great attitude which made it pleasant and hot. She was moaning and furrowing her brow like my deep, long strokes were getting her off. She was pretty wet after a while. Her CBJ was fantastic too. Really aggressive and lots of tongue.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186251930

    Also never forget that this girl is an azzhole and will rob you. Don't do it: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186322591.

  12. #27752
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Do you know her donation amounts? Don't want us to flood your inbox for nothing.
    Here's her ad: https://tryst.link/escort/kyliexxreid.

    She's asking 500 minimum, but quoted me 350. Must not be many takers. But although she's hot, I'm keeping that in the too risky category. That's a lot to spend and if that's her discount deal, I'm almost 100% sure it would be no this, no that, hurry up, you only got the cheapskate deal, etc.

  13. #27751

    Kylie different UTR?

    I am a little confused about this situation. I was given a number from Noel and I texted the girl. I asked her for her pics and she sent quite a few. However I was surprised that the girl was very different from the pics shared by Noel from his post. The girl from the post is blonde while the girl who shared her pics was brunette. I even asked her if she was ever blonde at any point and she said her hair appears lighter in the sun. But if we look at the girl from the pics it's definitely a blonde right? I'm not crazy here am I? Also asked her for her donation rates and she quoted $500 which seems really high imo.

  14. #27750

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    Natural bust or MM?
    Natural C cups. Great body wonderful ass, looks great in doggy.

  15. #27749
    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Kylie UTR available Sunday and Monday the best in town.

    Clear box senior members only don't play games and waist her time.

    Text me for details.
    Do you know her donation amounts? Don't want us to flood your inbox for nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape