Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 888 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12253
    But if you have an average hog like me bring your own condom. She only has 2 XL which kept slipping off.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousIntent  [View Original Post]
    Been tracking this one for a while, was hoping to hear a report but never did so toftt. I will say she asked for verification, I was able to explain to her that it was bad for business, but YMMV.

    Anyway, comms were good, it took her an hr or so to respond the first time but was quick to respond afterwards. 3 $ for the hr, and it was well worth it. Pics appear recent, no signs of demons (she's a spinner, but I saw no marks or anything of concern) Everything was covered, which I don't mind. But CBJ was on point and seemed willing to go multiple positions, though I only lasted for cg first then a folded up Mish. If you work it right, she will flow like a river and it didn't take long at all for me to finish after that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...l/998362459906

  2. #12252
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowAndLow  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a report on Christi Lynn for Tryst?
    I saw her a couple of years back, very businesslike and cold. She's quite enamored with herself as she says a big Hollywood star flies her around the country to hook up. It's your money but for her prices there are better options.

  3. #12251

    Christi Lynn

    The reviews I found on Christi were all good so I decided to give it a shot and I'm so glad I did she is an amazing woman she has the fire and is just as sexy out going and as much fun as Aline I will repeat.

  4. #12250

    Christi Lynn

    Does anyone have a report on Christi Lynn for Tryst?

  5. #12249
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this ad a few times and idk if it's real or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/807704039138
    I have not seen her but have seen other latinas in these groups that travel around Columbia, Greenville, Charlotte and Charleston. 90% of the time I am disappointed in the pictures compared to the real lady. I'm not saying hers are fake or photoshopped but it seems like 90% of the time when I show up I'm highly let down with pictures taken from amazing angles or great photoshopping or just flat out fake pictures. Perhaps this lady is one of the 10% with pictures that match, I do not know but odds arent the best at least in my experiences from the many I have attempted to see and then only to be let down and walk away.

  6. #12248

    Hey. Deion

    You might want to look at what I already posted.

  7. #12247

    Information

    I have seen this ad a few times and idk if it's real or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/807704039138

  8. #12246

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Aubri? Let us know if she's real or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/603320246551
    I tried to see her one time and she was weird, got there and it was a house.

    Guessing a few people live there but when I got there she texted me i needed to leave and never contacted her again. Might be a trap house.

  9. #12245

    You asked about the Latinas.

    Well, visited on two different occasions in the past 7 days. The one (s) over off Woodruff Rd are more attractive and slightly better performance than the one (s) off Impact Dr.

    Impact: Just to warm you up and just when it's getting good stops and now it's your turn. Okay. But just one position and when you try to pick a leg up it's no no no. So if you good with that then by all means have at it.

    Even with that being said both experiences were below mid and slightly above mid.

    Like 6 out of 10 barely and 4. 5 out of 10.

  10. #12244
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Very well could be real. Her Fetlife page is not hard to find, with photos that are clearly her and the same age (but not all the exact same photos, so that's even better).

    Plus, the OF fakers usually *only* have OF as a contact method. This one is using a real number, so there's that, too. Mostly kind of weird she landed in Greenville, unless the Youtuber / Mr. Beast money is what drew her in, somehow.
    So I have reached out and it does appear she's in Greenville. She didn't require a deposit for me but times just didn't quite work out a couple weeks ago when we chatted. I've tried reaching out again recently but no response. If anyone has actually seen her I'd love to know how it went.

  11. #12243

    Aubri?

    Has anyone seen Aubri? Let us know if she's real or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/603320246551

  12. #12242

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Very well could be real. Her Fetlife page is not hard to find, with photos that are clearly her and the same age (but not all the exact same photos, so that's even better).

    Plus, the OF fakers usually *only* have OF as a contact method. This one is using a real number, so there's that, too. Mostly kind of weird she landed in Greenville, unless the Youtuber / Mr. Beast money is what drew her in, somehow.
    I've reached out and she wants a deposit. I would assume fake.

  13. #12241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    Seems TGTBT.

    Also pushes her OF page.

    Guessing she doesn't even live here, hoping someone will prove us wrong. Or maybe I'll get worked up enough to toftt soon.
    Very well could be real. Her Fetlife page is not hard to find, with photos that are clearly her and the same age (but not all the exact same photos, so that's even better).

    Plus, the OF fakers usually *only* have OF as a contact method. This one is using a real number, so there's that, too. Mostly kind of weird she landed in Greenville, unless the Youtuber / Mr. Beast money is what drew her in, somehow.

  14. #12240

    Teagan

    Quote Originally Posted by BilBallSaggins  [View Original Post]
    Following up on this. Anyone ever pull the trigger? If so, could you share a little bit about the experience?
    Seems TGTBT.

    Also pushes her OF page.

    Guessing she doesn't even live here, hoping someone will prove us wrong. Or maybe I'll get worked up enough to toftt soon.

  15. #12239

    Savannah Rayne

    Has anyone seen Savannah Rayne in the last 2 weeks? I'm getting no response from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape