Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 59513
-
05-01-25 17:25 #57038Senior Member

Posts: 119LPL Massage Toco hills
No table shower at this shop. Totally legit joint. If you want a good massage go here but you will not get L1 here.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 14:33 #57037Senior Member

Posts: 245Massage SB
Hey Guys,
Just want to let you know I put up a post regarding my friend Tammi in the Sugar Baby / Arrangements User Blog below.
She's not really into giving massage. Likes to get them from either you or Pro's.
I always love the look on the AMPs face when see her body. Also open to some fetish and foot play.
Seniors PM me with any questions and I will give you her contact.
-
05-01-25 11:40 #57036Senior Member

Posts: 4061I don't think a non Samantha owned (if she's still around) Latina massage parlor exists in Atlanta. I drive past a lot of shopping centers with empty stores, and I think to myself that it would be a great place to have a Latina massage parlor.
Originally Posted by Kingshsy2
[View Original Post]
Guess we will have to stick with the independents.
-
04-30-25 23:01 #57035Senior Member

Posts: 49LPL Massage Toco hills.
Read a couple of good post about L Massage off of Buford Hwy, so I worked in the yard till dusk and took a shower. But, Atlanta Traffic SUCKS all the time!
I didn't realize L-massage closes at 9 pm! I looked for Cherry and couldn't find, then I looked for Pine Tree and the phone took me to a gas station. I-phone maps sucks.
I gave up and started to drive back to Lilburn but Druid hills and 85 had construction. So, I took Druid hills all the way to 78.
I noticed LPL open. So, I pulled in. She did not seem to be happy to see a new customer (I like hungry) and when I asked if they provided table showers, she said " we don't do that kind of massage here".
So I would go again. Went home tight and horny. Of course my wife turned me down as well. Bad night.
-
04-30-25 15:28 #57034Regular Member

Posts: 9Latina massages
So I've been exploring around Georgia for Latina massage parlors. I found a few, some good some awful. First of all moonlight, sunshine, and chi all have the same girls that's rotate through them and they tend to be the worst. They complain and rush you out I've been to throws three a few times each and regret it every time LOL. Next is elite and Anna's they have some Latina masseuses and overall I have a good time, the massage isn't the best but depending on the girl it's pretty good and I leave satisfied. Then there are the Korean spas which as you guys know are expensive but you get what you get. If you guys have any questions let me know.
-
04-30-25 14:12 #57033Senior Member

Posts: 26It is still closed as of today. The other day, there was an Asian woman's picture in the Gazette for the big P word. It was not anyone I recognized from K-Massage, though.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 06:24 #57032Banned Member

Posts: 307LOL Weekly
Wikki or Wiky or Wicky or Weekly but its was not vicky.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
Yeah she wants to see you weekly LMAO she asks to tip before in the middle and right before the end, Somebody needs to tell her how close Cartersville is LMAO.
-
04-30-25 05:53 #57031Senior Member

Posts: 297Yup
Thanks. It was Weeky.
Originally Posted by RedPedi
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 19:15 #57030Senior Member

Posts: 283Apple MS-SS
I had a great visit with Apple. Not sure how long she'll be in town. But maybe she'll stay longer if we make sure she gets a warm Atlanta welcome.
Originally Posted by VirginRiver255
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 15:30 #57029Senior Member

Posts: 256Terrachi
If I remember correctly it is the one tucked in the back.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 08:19 #57028Senior Member

Posts: 31Maybe you heard Wiki? Wiki = Vicky.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 23:37 #57027Senior Member

Posts: 332Don't Look for Sign
BigLipps145,
The sign on the front of the building just says SPA, or something pretty generic like that. I think there's one in the window that says TerraChi. It's on the lower level kind of tucked in behind a stairway.
-
04-28-25 22:17 #57026Senior Member

Posts: 256Terra chi
Terrachi Massage Therapy. 125 John W Morrow Parkway, Gainesville, Georgia 30501, United States (770) 531-5390.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 16:48 #57025Senior Member

Posts: 245Yes I guess the barber shop closed.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 15:08 #57024Senior Member

Posts: 297Hmmm
The one I got wasn't Vicky. Or at least that's not what I heard.
Originally Posted by RedPedi
[View Original Post]
Can't remember what she said.
I got the vibe she wasn't Chinese also.









Reply With Quote





