Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 59506
-
04-27-25 17:20 #57016Senior Member

Posts: 4061No, K massage is still closed. That stop work order paper is still on the door. Something about not having a city permit or something like that.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 13:13 #57015Senior Member

Posts: 29Apple Massage Springs
There a is a new girl named Apple at Massage Springs? Has anyone seen her yet? Wondering if it's the same Apple from SiSi in Marietta a few years ago. May TOFTT today but would hate to have a disappointing experience considering my time has been limited lately, haven't been active much over the past month or so. If you prefer to PM me that's fine.
Thanks.
-
04-26-25 16:19 #57014Senior Member

Posts: 82Elite Duluth
I have been this shop several times now rotating through the options, both belle and Lisa give good massage and good utc finish. Then I tried Jessica I think her name was she is very big Latina I wanted say no thanks when I saw her but felt bad and went through, massage was a little weak and then finish was poor, can't really explain just strange and would go back to her again.
-
04-25-25 20:48 #57013Senior Member

Posts: 76Emma at Meet Massage. Sugarloaf and old norcross.
Been seeing Emma at Meet Massage (Sugarloaf and Old Norcross) for a little bit now. She is cute with some soft skin. Small perky tits with a fatty of a pussy. She will let you do what ever you would like with your hands and mouth. She always acts like you should tip more but I think that's her little ploy to get a few more bucks. 100 OTD will get you a 30 minute session with some titty play and FIV. DATY is on the table if you please. Let me know if anything more is available. Stay Safe hunting.
-
04-25-25 18:05 #57012Senior Member

Posts: 119Stop Work Order
Has K Massage open back up for business yet?
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 18:03 #57011Senior Member

Posts: 119Feet Really LOL
Are you trying to marry her or get a massage and get off?? SMDH.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 09:16 #57010Senior Member

Posts: 367Shanghai
Thanks for the report. The location used to be a barber shop. Has that closed?
Originally Posted by Leep12
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 16:01 #57009Regular Member

Posts: 14Is this the same Sunny from Min Mei?
Is this the same Sunny from Min Mei in Duluth?
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 10:49 #57008Senior Member

Posts: 736Solid Recommendations
These are solid recommendations. They make Atlanta proud!
Originally Posted by CaptSmith
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 10:35 #57007Regular Member

Posts: 14Best Day Massage. How is Holcomb Bridge Road Looking?
Its been a really long time for me, but really feeling like hitting up HBR today for some fun. My go to in that area was always Best Day with Coco (I think she Maybe used to go by Jennifer before that). She is probably in her late 40's if I had to guess, on the petite side, skinny, short, long hair, but very cute imo. She always gave me a great time, but its been about a year, maybe a little longer since I have been and I have been thinking of her for some time now.
How is the heat on Holcomb bridge looking nowadays? Are parlors still on the lookout? Does Coco still work at Best Day, or other parlors in the area? If it's best to stay away, I will go to my ol reliable spots in my area, but I am badly in need of a switch up, so other recommended spots around Buford hwy or past HBR in the Marietta area, preferably L2 (otherwise L1 is fine), would be appreciated! Thanks for the insight in advance.
-
04-24-25 08:27 #57006Senior Member

Posts: 60Is this the same
Is this the same Massage by Kay that used to be up in Dalton?
Originally Posted by Tevin1626
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 21:14 #57005Senior Member

Posts: 85My bad, didn't see that group. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 19:15 #57004Senior Member

Posts: 4061I've been wanting to see Sarah for a while. By the way, if you scroll down, you'll see a section called non-AMP and massage reports. It's best to post this there.
Originally Posted by CaptSmith
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 18:37 #57003Senior Member

Posts: 4061If she has the same attitude that she does a couple years ago, then watch what you say around her. I tried to schedule an appointment with her, and I told her that I heard that she has ghosted on appointments in the past. She got very angry and defensive about it. I texted her the following year, thinking that she forgot about me and she remembered my phone number and again started yelling and cussing at me never to text her again.
Originally Posted by Tevin1626
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 17:31 #57002Senior Member

Posts: 85Body rub recommendations
Hey, in Atlanta from Louisville, wondering if anyone has any positive or negative reviews for these providers? If anyone needs any recommendations from Louisville let me know I'm happy to share some good ones. Thanks!
Shelby.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ore-71101.html
London.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...don-38594.html
Sarah.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ure-27437.html










Reply With Quote






