Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 31652
-
04-29-25 19:13 #28877Senior Member

Posts: 355Princessgirl
Here's a few pics of Princessgirl.
VM.
-
04-29-25 18:01 #28876Banned Member

Posts: 6Kay
[Deleted by Admin]
Kay, if you or your manager make another user to write reviews about you I will edit them so they say you have AIDS
A2
-
04-29-25 13:57 #28875Regular Member

Posts: 7Asia. More info?
Where in Kissimmee does she like to hang out? Closer to I-4/429, Old Town, 192?
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 11:38 #28874Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Thanks
You're most welcome! I'm a natural and enjoy what I do.
Originally Posted by Daman1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 11:16 #28873Senior Member

Posts: 202Ginger
Just met up with the lovely ginger, she mentioned to reach out to everyone and let her know she's in town. It's a surprise visit, and she's got a nice little spot in maitland. She's only in town for a few so definitley go see her. I was able to schedule with her on short notice, and it was definitley what I needed. She's always willing to satisfy, dress however you want her to, and is a super bubbly GFE spinner that likes to ride. Not a lot of girls do which is why I favor her. I'm not the gatekeeper, but if your a senior member, youll be able to get a hold of her. She's not a clockwatcher and just aims to please, she's honestly one of the best providers we have from the west coast right now.
-
04-29-25 10:11 #28872Senior Member

Posts: 729I haven't seen her but there are some reviews of her from members besides the Gatekeeper.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Rager11
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Memo60
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 08:33 #28871Senior Member

Posts: 1057Princessgirl
10 posts by the OP about this supposed gem and that is not when he was calling her Kissimmee mary or something like like that. This is being brought to us my the same monger who hyped up that train wreck known as deland amy who probably got investigated by the dept of health for her hazmat living conditions LOL So more than 10 posts about this princess and we have yet to see a pic, link or an offer for digits LMAO. He claims way back that he is her gatekeeper but this is not the utr thread.
-
04-29-25 08:11 #28870Senior Member

Posts: 79What was the damage?
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 23:35 #28869Senior Member

Posts: 356Who's that? UTR?
Neva heard of her you got links?
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
Pics?
-
04-28-25 19:30 #28868Senior Member

Posts: 355Princessgirl
Good evening all.
Driving thru Kissimmee this afternoon and hit up Princessgirl, she answered quickly and we met at her place, clean and safe, she's was ready for fun so, she did bbj to get me ready, I returned the favor with DATY, had her squirming LOL, suited up for the main event, decided on doggy and boy what a sight. Flipped her to standing mish and blew in the bag. Clean up and chatted a bit, she is looking to meet new friends, hit me up for her digits.
Vipermav.
-
04-28-25 17:35 #28867Senior Member

Posts: 73Asia
I didn't see much about asia here, maybe I'm not properly looking, I found asia chilling at a hotel when I saw another girl in kissimmee and then later found her Ad. I have seen her multiple time over the last few months, All I can say is that she is well worth it. Hard to find another in kissimme, this young and horny.
I have even gotten double bbj from her and her sister once and they seem to enjoy it more than I did. They can almost pass for twins.
She is looking for new clients, she is in kissimmee, and in a low budget spot. Enjoy her guys.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/184106002
-
04-28-25 15:40 #28866Senior Member

Posts: 87Snuggly Kay
Gentleman, I can't add anything more of what has been said about Kay. My only regret is not seeing her sooner. Would I repeat? Of course. Thank you Kay. Definitely will be meeting again.
-
04-27-25 18:07 #28865Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Kay Snuggly
I'm am like no other when it comes to a good BJ.
Originally Posted by FunOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 11:16 #28864Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: K
Her link is down, best I can do is supply her IG: https://www.instagram.com/karyelleeee/.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 14:49 #28863Senior Member

Posts: 191Link doest work.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





