Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 117 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1748
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    She is a big girl.
    Did you meet up with her recently?

  2. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to this one a while back and she was saying how she doesn't do ppm and doesn't sell pussy. A few weeks go by and she says she's free for a ppm and would like to meet.

    Needless to say I declined and she got an attitude. No wonder she's not having a great time in AZ lmao.
    She just messaged me asking if I was looking for a GF while pretending to be a SD or did I understand the dynamic.

  3. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    She is a big girl.

  4. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    Any discussion of ppm? From her profile they sound kind of kinky.
    Asked what I was donating in the same message about her husband. I did not enter into negotiations.

  5. #1189

    We spoke

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-58be484482e5

    FYI, A guy from another city messaged me to let me know this girl tried running a pregnancy scam on him.
    I spoke to this one a while back and she was saying how she doesn't do ppm and doesn't sell pussy. A few weeks go by and she says she's free for a ppm and would like to meet.

    Needless to say I declined and she got an attitude. No wonder she's not having a great time in AZ lmao.

  6. #1188

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Told me her husband wanted to watch. I passed. If one of you brave souls tries that out please let us know how that worked out for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-4e082d27f634
    Any discussion of ppm? From her profile they sound kind of kinky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-28 141710.jpg‎  

  7. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Told me her husband wanted to watch. I passed. If one of you brave souls tries that out please let us know how that worked out for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-4e082d27f634
    Sure. If he pays the full ppm amount!

  8. #1186

    Chelsea

    Told me her husband wanted to watch. I passed. If one of you brave souls tries that out please let us know how that worked out for you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-4e082d27f634

  9. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-58be484482e5

    FYI, A guy from another city messaged me to let me know this girl tried running a pregnancy scam on him.
    So you're saying she does CIP. Cool!

  10. #1184

    VirgoBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-58be484482e5

    FYI, A guy from another city messaged me to let me know this girl tried running a pregnancy scam on him.
    Too bad she isn't cuter. Since I've had a vasectomy. LOL.

  11. #1183

    VirgoBaby

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-58be484482e5

    FYI, A guy from another city messaged me to let me know this girl tried running a pregnancy scam on him.

  12. #1182

  13. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Searched on Seeking and couldn't find her. Got a link?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-8b2d4eae3af5

  14. #1180

    Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss  [View Original Post]
    Visited this one. Scheduling was easy, responses were prompt. She was hosting at a decent Motel, No sign of drug use. The session was good, very easy to talk to, takes directions readily and aims to please. I did not try but seemed like she is open for BBFS and is looking for regulars. Also if you are looking she is looking to become exclusive for one man.
    Searched on Seeking and couldn't find her. Got a link?

  15. #1179

    PleasantlyNaomi

    Visited this one. Scheduling was easy, responses were prompt. She was hosting at a decent Motel, No sign of drug use. The session was good, very easy to talk to, takes directions readily and aims to please. I did not try but seemed like she is open for BBFS and is looking for regulars. Also if you are looking she is looking to become exclusive for one man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape