Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1750
-
04-29-25 06:17 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 78Bbfs
Becareful she is very fertile.
Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 06:05 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 78Smh
I also spoke to this one, and had a date lined up with her. Then her car got repoed, and she wanted help. She also bragged about how guys were giving her 600 for meet-and-greets (this is why this is a bad concept).
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 01:32 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 271Did you meet up with her recently?
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 20:06 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 355She just messaged me asking if I was looking for a GF while pretending to be a SD or did I understand the dynamic.
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 20:05 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 355She is a big girl.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 20:03 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 355Asked what I was donating in the same message about her husband. I did not enter into negotiations.
Originally Posted by ArizDon
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 18:32 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 71We spoke
I spoke to this one a while back and she was saying how she doesn't do ppm and doesn't sell pussy. A few weeks go by and she says she's free for a ppm and would like to meet.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
Needless to say I declined and she got an attitude. No wonder she's not having a great time in AZ lmao.
-
04-28-25 17:18 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 53Chelsea
Any discussion of ppm? From her profile they sound kind of kinky.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 16:39 #1187Banned Member

Posts: 360Sure. If he pays the full ppm amount!
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 15:55 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 355Chelsea
Told me her husband wanted to watch. I passed. If one of you brave souls tries that out please let us know how that worked out for you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-4e082d27f634
-
04-28-25 14:49 #1185Banned Member

Posts: 360So you're saying she does CIP. Cool!
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 13:53 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 53VirgoBaby
Too bad she isn't cuter. Since I've had a vasectomy. LOL.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 09:31 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 271VirgoBaby
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-58be484482e5
FYI, A guy from another city messaged me to let me know this girl tried running a pregnancy scam on him.
-
04-27-25 16:49 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 271Mylah
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-d3882cbb09d0
Any intel on her?
-
04-27-25 13:44 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 338https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-8b2d4eae3af5
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




