Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 41276
-
04-29-25 09:34 #38141Senior Member

Posts: 477Absolute Porn Star!
She is beyond delicious. I've seen her twice and each time is like a AAAA porn shoot. You cannot go wrong with this one, fellas. Treat her good. She doesn't around Jax for long.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
04-29-25 05:49 #38140Senior Member

Posts: 469Terra moving from house on Sonora
Must be some shenanigans at that house on Sonora and now Terra, who was teamed up with Amanda is moving. Beware mongers.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
Tall.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/071842649133
-
04-29-25 02:10 #38139Banned Member

Posts: 590Bruh, I think our standards must be different. Ok first the good: yes nice apartment, yes she is sweet and accommodating, but bruh. That body is wrecked. I thought I was looking at a 90 year old. Like, it's rough my guy.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 18:00 #38138Senior Member

Posts: 1055Looks like her Destiny
Was at the Golden Coral a lot.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 17:50 #38137Banned Member

Posts: 590Anyone see this one "Monroe"
She used to post and has now resumed posting. Says she got out of a relationship. I think she used to go by destiny.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/868323675942
Anyone sample recently? Curious how it is.
-
04-28-25 17:42 #38136Senior Member

Posts: 435Cleo was one of the good ones May her and her child rest in peace. Both will be missed.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 14:27 #38135Senior Member

Posts: 919Ah, Cleo
I had such a good time with that girl. I was one of the first to see her when she started advertising. Very comfortable experience, never a disappointment, never drama.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 12:49 #38134Senior Member

Posts: 84Sheesh!
I've been trying to get with her all weekend, she even called me and said she's getting ready and then ghosted.
Originally Posted by MichFan1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 11:43 #38133Senior Member

Posts: 693Brings back flashbacks of Cleo in her prime
Agreed, if anyone remembers Cleo in her double D prime. All 5'11" of poundable goodness.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 15:36 #38132Senior Member

Posts: 181Catfish
Catfish.
Beware mongers, someone's hacked Karman's STG account. The current post are not her! The post pics are her.
Request a video or picture verification.
-
04-27-25 14:43 #38131Senior Member

Posts: 94Definitely real
Agree, I ignored the baby photos on the face and luckily I did. $. 5 for hh, straight to the point since she barely speaks English. Great DT skills and then she goes straight to K9. Great mirror view and she bends over like a pro. Takes it hard and acts like she likes it rough. She didn't do GFE but it didn't matter to me, she's got a smoking hot body, better than the pics, and she takes it hard, mission accomplished.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 11:11 #38130Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: Lia
I am a Tallahassee monger & I was in-town on business. I decided to give this girl a whirl based on the review. She is 100% legit & the same girl in the photos. Tall, Tanned, Lean, Long legs, cute feet, big firm tits, nice little ass.
BBJ x K9 x Mish x Deep Mish x Prone Bone.
One thing I can say, appearance & fitness matters. I work out 5 x / week & she asked "you do sports?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9042336983
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 06:43 #38129Senior Member

Posts: 469Ghoster
My plumber was ghosted twice by 'Amanda', once in San Jose, 'had to pay the hotel bill' and once in front of the house on Sonora with a sliding gate that Butterfly Jenn used for a long time. Two dudes came out of the house while he waited in the plumber's truck parked in front of the house. One at a time and they never left. He texted, called. Nothing. Soooo, now that house is on the secret plumber's black list. They'll be sorry if they ever get a stopped toilet, LOL!
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
Tall.
-
04-26-25 23:06 #38128Senior Member

Posts: 242I have not but those tits and body looks absolutely delicious.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 22:18 #38127Senior Member

Posts: 374Saw her today, as well. It's a good price, but not a great performance. She wanted to cut the BJ short and go straight to the main event. We hit a couple positions and then she started with, "Are you ready to cum". She's got a bit of a gut, but nice tits and ass. Not the prettiest, but not ugly. Said she didn't like Jacksonville, because the guys were cheap, and she wouldn't be here long. I told her to get off Cagle and move to Lenoir and more guys would be willing to come see her.
Originally Posted by Alvarezs
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




