Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 30812
-
04-28-25 16:57 #27782Senior Member

Posts: 35Dallas
If you're looking for an everything covered qv, Dallas is hot and not a bad way to spend $.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186391417
-
04-28-25 16:40 #27781Senior Member

Posts: 1710Well damn. That's one positive review!
Originally Posted by Tex4023
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 16:09 #27780Senior Member

Posts: 213Kylie Reid utr
She's definitely blonde when she was posting on Tryst. Her rate is 400 an hour but 350 from referrals from the borad. You may have texted the wrong number or gotten the number wrong This chick is amazing and fucken hot, I'm no Wilt Chamberlain but I been around top 3 in my book. Have not been with someone that likes fuck and suck cock so much in very long time she drain me load twice in less then a hour. "King Kong ain't got shit on her" lol
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 14:14 #27779Senior Member

Posts: 130Utr
She's awesome she post on tryst because people ghost her.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 13:58 #27778Regular Member

Posts: 7What was the damage? (the 1st, not the 2nd haha).
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 13:24 #27777Regular Member

Posts: 7What was the damage?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 12:24 #27776Senior Member

Posts: 355No TER reviews, but quite a few on this board, and very positive. "Unicorn UTR," in fact. Keep us posted.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 11:56 #27775Senior Member

Posts: 625China Raleigh pictures
Pics in case page disappears.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 10:04 #27774Senior Member

Posts: 1710Toftt
Saw this Latina up on Capital. Communications were spotty and there was a long wait when I got there and some shennanigans about getting a room, which was BS and I knew it. But I waited a bit. I'd negotiated the deal and it was GFE but when I got to the girl, she had no clue. So of cours there was some handler doing the texting. The language barrier was ridiculous. I mean even hand gestures weren't getting through. But she was hot and clean. So no GFE at all, so probably just a one-off visit. But I doubt I'd find that same girl anyway through that handler. She wasn't the girl in the pics, but probably hotter. Browner. She had a great attitude which made it pleasant and hot. She was moaning and furrowing her brow like my deep, long strokes were getting her off. She was pretty wet after a while. Her CBJ was fantastic too. Really aggressive and lots of tongue.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186251930
Also never forget that this girl is an azzhole and will rob you. Don't do it: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186322591.
-
04-28-25 09:33 #27773Senior Member

Posts: 1710Here's her ad: https://tryst.link/escort/kyliexxreid.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
She's asking 500 minimum, but quoted me 350. Must not be many takers. But although she's hot, I'm keeping that in the too risky category. That's a lot to spend and if that's her discount deal, I'm almost 100% sure it would be no this, no that, hurry up, you only got the cheapskate deal, etc.
-
04-27-25 22:41 #27772Senior Member

Posts: 283Kylie different UTR?
I am a little confused about this situation. I was given a number from Noel and I texted the girl. I asked her for her pics and she sent quite a few. However I was surprised that the girl was very different from the pics shared by Noel from his post. The girl from the post is blonde while the girl who shared her pics was brunette. I even asked her if she was ever blonde at any point and she said her hair appears lighter in the sun. But if we look at the girl from the pics it's definitely a blonde right? I'm not crazy here am I? Also asked her for her donation rates and she quoted $500 which seems really high imo.
-
04-27-25 20:07 #27771Senior Member

Posts: 208Kylie
Natural C cups. Great body wonderful ass, looks great in doggy.
Originally Posted by Hobby1731
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 17:29 #27770Senior Member

Posts: 330Do you know her donation amounts? Don't want us to flood your inbox for nothing.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 15:53 #27769Sky HookGuest
Jade
I saw Jade a while back. I decided to try her after seeing some positive reports. Unfortunately, I had a bad experience. I arrived early and texted her (I guess I should have given a 5 minute heads up or something) but she was responding back in a snappy tone via text that "why didn't you tell me when you were almost here". That should have been my first warning sign to simply bail but I stuck it out. I had to wait like 15 minutes for her to meet me at the side door.
The whole time we were in the room though she had an attitude problem for some reason. Also I noticed she had some nasty looking red rash near her cooch, and some other black mark possibly indicating demons on her leg. There were so many red flags to leave but I stayed against my better judgment. The BBJ itself was actually really good, and then had covered FS to finish. Thankfully I didn't do BBFS because that freakin rash creeped me out to hell. It was 100 for qv but my god, I felt like I escaped a nightmare. I would stay far away.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/396909285329
-
04-27-25 15:03 #27768Senior Member

Posts: 218She use to post as a Dom
She used to post under Dom / Fetish Provider with a sissy boy companion in the same area.
Originally Posted by Santorin
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






