Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 1141 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 27817
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMe999;7272440[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/tacoma/186328712[/URL]

    This chick is built like a little fire plug and has, at least for my dick, a great ****. I've got a long cock of average girth, and busting in her feels amazing, but a lot of other chicks it's basically pound until I'm bored then pull out and manual finish. Making her cum is pretty fun, too. Favorable rates for regulars.

    Doing business with the cheaper / older gals and tipping has, for me, resulted in more fun than seeing providers near that GPS level who sometimes turn out to be expensive duds.
    To each their own.

  2. #25716
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes. Death treats reminds me of princess peach who was a **** hair away from going completely insane at a moments notice.
    If I recall correctly, the death threats had nothing to do with her business life but were leaving someone a "if you do that again I'll fucking kill you" sort of voicemail that they turned over to the police.

    As you might guess from the tats, she's got a lot of personality. Her Suicide Girl outfits always turned me on. If you want to throat fuck an artist and cum in her ass, I think she might be the best you'll find.

  3. #25715
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySinner  [View Original Post]
    Who is the cheapest cip? Don't care abot looks, I will nut in just about any pussy.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/186328712

    This chick is built like a little fire plug and has, at least for my dick, a great ****. I've got a long cock of average girth, and busting in her feels amazing, but a lot of other chicks it's basically pound until I'm bored then pull out and manual finish. Making her cum is pretty fun, too. Favorable rates for regulars.

    Doing business with the cheaper / older gals and tipping has, for me, resulted in more fun than seeing providers near that GPS level who sometimes turn out to be expensive duds.

  4. #25714

    Peach Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I was referring to the other provider, not Peach. You can probably dig up Peach's past drama searching this forum, or old threads from the other board.
    Or just text her. I doubt she can go 3 texts before dropping completely off the deep end, LOL.

  5. #25713
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to see the Peach but never have. Arrest? Psychosis?

    Where can I read all the latest on her anyway? Thanks.
    I was referring to the other provider, not Peach. You can probably dig up Peach's past drama searching this forum, or old threads from the other board.

  6. #25712

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Based on the circumstances of her arrest, she did go insane, might have been drug induced psychosis plus stress of street life. Is peach a junkie, or just insane from far too much mileage?
    I've always wanted to see the Peach but never have. Arrest? Psychosis?

    Where can I read all the latest on her anyway? Thanks.

  7. #25711
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes. Death treats reminds me of princess peach who was a **** hair away from going completely insane at a moments notice.
    Based on the circumstances of her arrest, she did go insane, might have been drug induced psychosis plus stress of street life. Is peach a junkie, or just insane from far too much mileage?

  8. #25710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhgrg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the deal with this one? Saw that she's visiting sf next month. Old reports say she offered BBFS for an upsell but her website says she doesn't offer bb, except for BBBJ.
    She is a granny, pretty sure she still does.

  9. #25709

    Sarahlovesdick

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    This one says she good with BBFS and greek wanted +1 for hazmat fee LOL, but she seemed like she was open to negotiation. I didn't partake as she responded too late. So no other information.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...esdick.588479/#about.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Rare deep info drop for you guys before anyone hits up this chick. She used to be Jala Star on tna, and yes she was a pretty hot suicide girl type (she has pussy lip tattoos), was in some low budget music videos for some local rapper. And I remember maybe one funny porno.

    The good from years ago: She had a really chill attitude, kindhearted, she is slamdunk 3 hole BBFS, finish wherever you want, don't mention it's what you're after just go for it. And she was a real freak, would hit it again buuut....

    The bad: She was a borderline homeless drifter, and was into drugs, I think even harder stuff after I saw her.

    The really bad: Other than usual possesion shoplifitng or dui, she had felony warrants out for her arrest years ago for making death threats, had a public crashout on fb, got arrested on the warrant. The situation was messy, don't ask me. There are some other tragedies but that comes with this sort of life sadly.

    I like to think she's turned it around now, and would I think she'd still be fun despite the toll over the years, but beware of the past.
    Holy smokes. Death treats reminds me of princess peach who was a **** hair away from going completely insane at a moments notice.

  10. #25708

    Fucking nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    That's just too much. Maybe if Onyx was as hot as Angel and they let me film it, I'd consider it, tho.

  11. #25707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Matureplaym8

    Anyone know the deal with this one? Saw that she's visiting sf next month. Old reports say she offered BBFS for an upsell but her website says she doesn't offer bb, except for BBBJ.

  12. #25706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Awkward silence from all the overpaying for puss cops on here!! Haha.
    I don't care what peeps pay, I have always been able to find woman who, I am attracted to, in my budget, and do the things I like.

    I also don't get mad when my buddy buys a $120 k car.

  13. #25705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    F that. Most I ever paid was 500 w Anna cipciamsog, she does have her timer on tho.

  14. #25704
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    Awkward silence from all the overpaying for puss cops on here!! Haha.

  15. #25703
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    Yea it was the priciest I have paid for a duo. But really if they are into you they were as good as you can hope for a BBFS duo. They were all over me, each other, and begging me to fill one of them up.

    I am taking a break from the hobby once I do my duo with Sugar and Sweet. So figured I'd go out with a bang.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape