Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 642 1142 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 27827
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25712

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Based on the circumstances of her arrest, she did go insane, might have been drug induced psychosis plus stress of street life. Is peach a junkie, or just insane from far too much mileage?
    I've always wanted to see the Peach but never have. Arrest? Psychosis?

    Where can I read all the latest on her anyway? Thanks.

  2. #25711
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes. Death treats reminds me of princess peach who was a **** hair away from going completely insane at a moments notice.
    Based on the circumstances of her arrest, she did go insane, might have been drug induced psychosis plus stress of street life. Is peach a junkie, or just insane from far too much mileage?

  3. #25710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhgrg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the deal with this one? Saw that she's visiting sf next month. Old reports say she offered BBFS for an upsell but her website says she doesn't offer bb, except for BBBJ.
    She is a granny, pretty sure she still does.

  4. #25709

    Sarahlovesdick

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    This one says she good with BBFS and greek wanted +1 for hazmat fee LOL, but she seemed like she was open to negotiation. I didn't partake as she responded too late. So no other information.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...esdick.588479/#about.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Rare deep info drop for you guys before anyone hits up this chick. She used to be Jala Star on tna, and yes she was a pretty hot suicide girl type (she has pussy lip tattoos), was in some low budget music videos for some local rapper. And I remember maybe one funny porno.

    The good from years ago: She had a really chill attitude, kindhearted, she is slamdunk 3 hole BBFS, finish wherever you want, don't mention it's what you're after just go for it. And she was a real freak, would hit it again buuut....

    The bad: She was a borderline homeless drifter, and was into drugs, I think even harder stuff after I saw her.

    The really bad: Other than usual possesion shoplifitng or dui, she had felony warrants out for her arrest years ago for making death threats, had a public crashout on fb, got arrested on the warrant. The situation was messy, don't ask me. There are some other tragedies but that comes with this sort of life sadly.

    I like to think she's turned it around now, and would I think she'd still be fun despite the toll over the years, but beware of the past.
    Holy smokes. Death treats reminds me of princess peach who was a **** hair away from going completely insane at a moments notice.

  5. #25708

    Fucking nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    That's just too much. Maybe if Onyx was as hot as Angel and they let me film it, I'd consider it, tho.

  6. #25707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Matureplaym8

    Anyone know the deal with this one? Saw that she's visiting sf next month. Old reports say she offered BBFS for an upsell but her website says she doesn't offer bb, except for BBBJ.

  7. #25706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Awkward silence from all the overpaying for puss cops on here!! Haha.
    I don't care what peeps pay, I have always been able to find woman who, I am attracted to, in my budget, and do the things I like.

    I also don't get mad when my buddy buys a $120 k car.

  8. #25705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    F that. Most I ever paid was 500 w Anna cipciamsog, she does have her timer on tho.

  9. #25704
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    Awkward silence from all the overpaying for puss cops on here!! Haha.

  10. #25703
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    Yea it was the priciest I have paid for a duo. But really if they are into you they were as good as you can hope for a BBFS duo. They were all over me, each other, and begging me to fill one of them up.

    I am taking a break from the hobby once I do my duo with Sugar and Sweet. So figured I'd go out with a bang.

  11. #25702
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.

  12. #25701

    Brandi

    Yep! That sums her up in a nutshell. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    I dumped several loads in her. She never says not to cum in her, but she may say, I thought you were going to pull out, with a cute grin.

  13. #25700
    Quote Originally Posted by BBenthusiast  [View Original Post]
    You got a link for Onyx or Angel?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...9C%A8.3033142/

  14. #25699
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    I brought one with results from 4 days ago and they didn't look at it but I got the sense that Onyx did a taste test while I was making out with Angel.
    You got a link for Onyx or Angel?

  15. #25698
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    Did they require full panel testing within 24 h? (listed on Angel's ad).
    I brought one with results from 4 days ago and they didn't look at it but I got the sense that Onyx did a taste test while I was making out with Angel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape