Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 8719
-
04-28-25 09:23 #7954Regular Member

Posts: 18She was in Meriden Saturday.
Originally Posted by Smakit
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 08:13 #7953Senior Member

Posts: 221Jazmine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/840219289129
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
I'm also curious. Has anyone seen her? Rates are high but if she has a full menu I might consider.
-
04-27-25 21:42 #7952Senior Member

Posts: 746KayKay
Don't waste your cash or time. I saw her a few months ago and it was terrible. She's not that great looking in these pics and even worse in person. No personality snd nothing more as far as performance or intrest in the act goes. Not much more than a place to dump load. I don't think I even finished it was that bad. I thought I reviewed her but I can't be sure.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 09:12 #7951Senior Member

Posts: 484Anyone got a different name I can search or info on this one I searched Kaykay and completely different girl comes up LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...k/353597488304
-
04-23-25 09:21 #7950Senior Member

Posts: 30I agree. I love her pussy, nice clit, and beautiful lips. She is an absolute sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Zoqqqy
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 08:57 #7949Senior Member

Posts: 746Dominique
What was the donation?
Originally Posted by Zoqqqy
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 08:56 #7948Senior Member

Posts: 746Domimique
What was the donation?
Originally Posted by Zoqqqy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 22:49 #7947Senior Member

Posts: 93Sweet, I'll be trying to see her Tuesday night then.
Originally Posted by ScumbagInAHole
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 17:08 #7946Senior Member

Posts: 48Dominique
I have seen the very classy Dominique several times and it gets better with every visit. She hosts in New Haven, Milford CT and Albany NY but I have also seen her in Springfield MA and Windsor CT. She is my favorite provider and you can't go wrong if you see her.
To begin with, Dominique has an incredible athletic body. Large natural breasts, beautiful soft skin, and a firm sexy butt. She is the quintessential MILF. She is pleasant and fun to be around and a great conversationalist. It's a lot more fun when you can establish a connection and that is easy to do with her.
I am an older guy and I appreciate the fact that Dominique has figured me out. She is comfortable with giving an erotic massage with a lot of mutual touching. I am usually a little slow on the "uptake" but Dominique knows that and has a wonderful way of edging and extending the fun to the point where we are able to enjoy a long ride with her on top. I love 69 with her as she tastes great and clearly enjoys the experience.
She is all about providing pleasure and doing what it takes to make sure that you are going to enjoy yourself. I am surprised there are not more reviews of Dominique because she is attractive, sexy, and a lot of fun to be with.
https://tryst.link/escort/dominique#availability.
-
04-19-25 18:20 #7945Senior Member

Posts: 886I've been there day and night. No one bothers you, well me. Worst that will happen is someone may try to sell you drugs lmao. I'd honestly be more worried about management. They go knocking on the doors looking for rent and I'd be afraid one day they'll have the cops. I've run into them once or twice and they know what's going on and don't bother you but you never know.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
That being said I won't lay on the beds. I'd be terrified of bedbugs hitching a ride.
-
04-19-25 13:57 #7944Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks for the info. Unfortunately they were MIA this morning. I'm still not sure about the Bestway.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 10:56 #7943Senior Member

Posts: 886Combo no SR solo yes. For a bbj I'd say her alone is good enough. Another member said she gave him a gift a while back but I checked out fine. I do remember seeing antibiotics on her dresser during a visit tho but they seemed more for some injury on her leg that an std. Maybe worth trying a CBJ since her skills in that dept are pretty superior to most others. I'd try the duo as a covered session to play it safe. I wouldn't do more than a BJ tho. I've seen her out of her clothes and all the stuff you see covered in her pics are the sagging skin some of these girls have.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
She is really cool tho to.
-
04-19-25 09:02 #7942Senior Member

Posts: 746That has been my exerience also (not the breath). The asian I had was making wincing faces snd crossing her arms over her breasts the whole time. After a minute I gave up, got dressed and walked out. I will never return again unless I get a good report and am positive I will see the same woman who is reported which is extremely unlikley.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 05:39 #7941Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks for the input. Thinking with the wrong head. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 20:46 #7940Senior Member

Posts: 334Negative Asian Roulette Experience
I usually don't like posting negative stuff, but was so disappointed that I felt compelled to do it.
I hadn't visited a provider in more than a month so I got the itch this afternoon and decided to call one of the Asian dealers numbers I had in my contact list.
I went to Milford's colored hotel and I unfortunately drew a bad hand.
An older woman, nice round butt but kind of saggy tits. The worst thing, her breath stunk so bad from rice that I felt it even after I got home and had to hop in the shower, and didn't even kiss her.
The other annoying thing is that I felt like I was torturing her the whole time and I felt rushed. I don't know what she kept complaining about in Chinese and wimping and wincing the whole time, that I either was too big for her (most likely) or that she was frustrated that I wasn't finishing as quickly as she wanted.
Anyway, one of the worst experiences I've had with an Asian, and it makes me think that I almost had it with this whole "hobby", as you guys call it.











Reply With Quote





