Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 682 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9313

    She got me once

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    Diane is back. Known scammer and rip off. When I was first transitioning from mostly the stroll in Kensington to mostly escorts like 15 years ago she was straight up robbing dudes with an armed male accomplice. She jumps in and out of the scene in cycles with scams and ripp offs. She almost got me back then. Really close call for me at a motel I turned to double check the door and moved her out of my way when dude stepped out of the bathroom with a gun and I just took off out the door.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/676957332429
    Someone once told me that Dianne has been around since the Dinosaurs and she probably ripped them off too. She got me once, but I take some responsibility, because I was new and did not understand the rules. I've heard about her BBBJ. She did not have a guy in the bathroom, but been on my "avoid at all cost" list for a long time. Don't trust her. There are much, much better options where you don't have to swivel your head so much. Because if you see Diane, put your back to the wall and be ready.

  2. #9312

    Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse1  [View Original Post]
    Bella.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/186469739

    I do not recommend. She provided some of the worst service I experienced to date. I'm not sure if it was due to inexperience or her personality. She's not very attentive nor engaging. Her body was nothing to write home about. She's flat chested with a flat ass. Initially, I was going to see someone else (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/186539023). While I was driving towards her location, I googled her number to get some more information. I noticed in an older ad she doesn't see certain type of men (we all know who). I asked her if she does see those type of men since I didn't see it in her newer ad, and I didn't want to waste my time. She said she does. When I got to her location, she stopped responding. I reached out to Bella around the same time I was talking to the other provider. She happened to be at the same location as the other provider. Her rates are 120/180 / 350.

    I thought I lucked out since I did not have to drive to another location. Boy, was I wrong. As soon entered her room, it was hot. While I was on the bed trying to get myself hard before putting on the rubber, she turned on the TV and sat on the bed to watch TV while I was trying to get myself hard. I had to ask her to give me a HJ, so I can get hard. After a minute or two of a lackluster HJ, I got hard enough to put the rubber on. She immediately asked what position. I asked her to give me a BJ first. She did for a minute before getting into doggy. I tried for several minutes to put it inside of her, but I was struggling to get fully erect (which was a first). The way she was arching her back was making it very difficult to put it inside of her. After a couple of minutes, I asked her to give me another BJ which she did for about 30's. I finally got hard enough to be inside of her but again, the way was she was arching her back made it difficult. At that point, I decided to just finish as quickly as I can and leave.
    Go see Madison stacks sexy white great BBBJ and BBFS.

  3. #9311

    Bella Review

    Bella.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/186469739

    I do not recommend. She provided some of the worst service I experienced to date. I'm not sure if it was due to inexperience or her personality. She's not very attentive nor engaging. Her body was nothing to write home about. She's flat chested with a flat ass. Initially, I was going to see someone else (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/186539023). While I was driving towards her location, I googled her number to get some more information. I noticed in an older ad she doesn't see certain type of men (we all know who). I asked her if she does see those type of men since I didn't see it in her newer ad, and I didn't want to waste my time. She said she does. When I got to her location, she stopped responding. I reached out to Bella around the same time I was talking to the other provider. She happened to be at the same location as the other provider. Her rates are 120/180 / 350.

    I thought I lucked out since I did not have to drive to another location. Boy, was I wrong. As soon entered her room, it was hot. While I was on the bed trying to get myself hard before putting on the rubber, she turned on the TV and sat on the bed to watch TV while I was trying to get myself hard. I had to ask her to give me a HJ, so I can get hard. After a minute or two of a lackluster HJ, I got hard enough to put the rubber on. She immediately asked what position. I asked her to give me a BJ first. She did for a minute before getting into doggy. I tried for several minutes to put it inside of her, but I was struggling to get fully erect (which was a first). The way she was arching her back was making it very difficult to put it inside of her. After a couple of minutes, I asked her to give me another BJ which she did for about 30's. I finally got hard enough to be inside of her but again, the way was she was arching her back made it difficult. At that point, I decided to just finish as quickly as I can and leave.

  4. #9310
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwLuver86  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once she's the girl in the pic she clock watches rushes you SS is fine nothing more.
    Damn alright I think ill give her a try. Did you do incall?

  5. #9309
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhad007  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once she's the girl in the pic she clock watches rushes you SS is fine nothing more.

  6. #9308

    Diane is back. Beware

    Diane is back. Known scammer and rip off. When I was first transitioning from mostly the stroll in Kensington to mostly escorts like 15 years ago she was straight up robbing dudes with an armed male accomplice. She jumps in and out of the scene in cycles with scams and ripp offs. She almost got me back then. Really close call for me at a motel I turned to double check the door and moved her out of my way when dude stepped out of the bathroom with a gun and I just took off out the door.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/676957332429
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-30 103124.jpg‎  

  7. #9307

    Seeking Intel

    Hi has anyone seen Sunshine? She's been around for a few months now. Long menu. Please respond if you have seen her and share your experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-jersey/female-escorts/exotic/sunshine-is-here-to-blow-ur-mi/816393420820

  8. #9306

    Looking for info


  9. #9305

    Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    I knew all that but I was in a MOOD for something and she was close, in my price range and I had wanted to see her like 2 years ago when she had a better rep. I just had that urge to get a BJ.

    And talk some shit. Sometimes I just dig that white trash kind of girl like Alana. She also was the only one out of like 8 girls I tried texting that responded and had an incall. I feel lost these days. I haven't had a good fun / satisfying date since MIA Dawn "retired" . I am tired of AMPs and all my attempts to find a satisfactory regular have been dismal failures with most never getting as far as actually meeting. I might try again middle of the week. Maybe give the philly airport area a try.

    I did take a drive down broadway at dawn and saw several girls out but one on the corner of spruce was jumping up and down and waving at cars like a mental patient. I took that as a sign to leave.

    I know the scene is kind of bad now but I feel like its changed somehow and nobody explained how the system works and I can't figure it out.
    Dawn killed her self and mother I believe.

  10. #9304
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    At this point, I would stay away from the entire family (sisters "Alana", "Tiffany Rose" & "Thickums / Pebbles") . From ripping people off, no-shows, issues, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze anymore.

    And I do know one of the sisters personally, and that doesn't make it any more dependable. They are associated to about 6-8 other regulars as well, so you never know who is rooming with who this week. Mount Laurel is just a wasteland of underwhelming and overmedicated former talent.
    I knew all that but I was in a MOOD for something and she was close, in my price range and I had wanted to see her like 2 years ago when she had a better rep. I just had that urge to get a BJ.

    And talk some shit. Sometimes I just dig that white trash kind of girl like Alana. She also was the only one out of like 8 girls I tried texting that responded and had an incall. I feel lost these days. I haven't had a good fun / satisfying date since MIA Dawn "retired" . I am tired of AMPs and all my attempts to find a satisfactory regular have been dismal failures with most never getting as far as actually meeting. I might try again middle of the week. Maybe give the philly airport area a try.

    I did take a drive down broadway at dawn and saw several girls out but one on the corner of spruce was jumping up and down and waving at cars like a mental patient. I took that as a sign to leave.

    I know the scene is kind of bad now but I feel like its changed somehow and nobody explained how the system works and I can't figure it out.

  11. #9303
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area this morning and started contacting different girls if their ads were put up within a couple hours. I got a nibble from Alana. I had wanted to see her a long while ago and never got around to trying. She asked me to stop and pick up a pack of cigs. I was already in wawa so I grabbed them and headed to the motel. Then the BS started. "I need a few minutes" then "are you here", I said yes and she asked me to wait some more than she blamed her sister and then she ghosted me. Wasted over 90 minutes. Turned out better as I went to the playhouse and the first girl to talk me up leaned in and asked me if I wanted a handjob or a BJ and then I saw Devon was working and I kindly declined her offer. I had a good time with the money I was going to pay Alana with Devon, mila (sp?) and another older girl with ripe tits and big succulent nipples. I think I had a much better time than I would have if Alana didn't flake. It still annoyed me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...2/543954319881
    At this point, I would stay away from the entire family (sisters "Alana", "Tiffany Rose" & "Thickums / Pebbles") . From ripping people off, no-shows, issues, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze anymore.

    And I do know one of the sisters personally, and that doesn't make it any more dependable. They are associated to about 6-8 other regulars as well, so you never know who is rooming with who this week. Mount Laurel is just a wasteland of underwhelming and overmedicated former talent.

  12. #9302
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  13. #9301

    Alana

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area this morning and started contacting different girls if their ads were put up within a couple hours. I got a nibble from Alana. I had wanted to see her a long while ago and never got around to trying. She asked me to stop and pick up a pack of cigs. I was already in wawa so I grabbed them and headed to the motel. Then the BS started. "I need a few minutes" then "are you here", I said yes and she asked me to wait some more than she blamed her sister and then she ghosted me. Wasted over 90 minutes. Turned out better as I went to the playhouse and the first girl to talk me up leaned in and asked me if I wanted a handjob or a BJ and then I saw Devon was working and I kindly declined her offer. I had a good time with the money I was going to pay Alana with Devon, mila (sp?) and another older girl with ripe tits and big succulent nipples. I think I had a much better time than I would have if Alana didn't flake. It still annoyed me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...2/543954319881
    Thanks for the review, I was going to take the ride next week but will move onto someone else.

  14. #9300
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    That's why her ad says No AA. I've learned that 75% of the time an ad says that, it's normally because the provider is robbing or scamming guys and they feel like it's riskier to try that with AA men.
    Its a shame because she's actually really attract and she didn't seem like a junkie or anything like that I'm thinking that she just scams dudes. I think she's a full on lesbian then the girl that's with her is her girlfriend and they just rip men off By providing No real sexual services.

  15. #9299

    Alana

    I was in the area this morning and started contacting different girls if their ads were put up within a couple hours. I got a nibble from Alana. I had wanted to see her a long while ago and never got around to trying. She asked me to stop and pick up a pack of cigs. I was already in wawa so I grabbed them and headed to the motel. Then the BS started. "I need a few minutes" then "are you here", I said yes and she asked me to wait some more than she blamed her sister and then she ghosted me. Wasted over 90 minutes. Turned out better as I went to the playhouse and the first girl to talk me up leaned in and asked me if I wanted a handjob or a BJ and then I saw Devon was working and I kindly declined her offer. I had a good time with the money I was going to pay Alana with Devon, mila (sp?) and another older girl with ripe tits and big succulent nipples. I think I had a much better time than I would have if Alana didn't flake. It still annoyed me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...2/543954319881
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-26 163918.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape