Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 10229
-
04-26-25 16:53 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 214Alana
I was in the area this morning and started contacting different girls if their ads were put up within a couple hours. I got a nibble from Alana. I had wanted to see her a long while ago and never got around to trying. She asked me to stop and pick up a pack of cigs. I was already in wawa so I grabbed them and headed to the motel. Then the BS started. "I need a few minutes" then "are you here", I said yes and she asked me to wait some more than she blamed her sister and then she ghosted me. Wasted over 90 minutes. Turned out better as I went to the playhouse and the first girl to talk me up leaned in and asked me if I wanted a handjob or a BJ and then I saw Devon was working and I kindly declined her offer. I had a good time with the money I was going to pay Alana with Devon, mila (sp?) and another older girl with ripe tits and big succulent nipples. I think I had a much better time than I would have if Alana didn't flake. It still annoyed me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...2/543954319881
-
04-26-25 11:59 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 116That's why her ad says No AA. I've learned that 75% of the time an ad says that, it's normally because the provider is robbing or scamming guys and they feel like it's riskier to try that with AA men.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 09:53 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 30Harmony
Anyone got anything on this one in Williamstown?
-
04-26-25 00:10 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 2124No she is back using again she is pff of probation and she is on candy again. I seen hee not to long ago and she was definitely high.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 00:05 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 2124Yeah she is bad news I only lost 80 freaking hand job WTF but she definitely is scamming.
Originally Posted by Jlopez4
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 23:52 #9294Senior Member

Posts: 125I used to see this Diamond too. She has cleaned up her act, conquered her demons and is likely out of the business, though she may still operate UTR. I've thought about reaching out to her on Facebook but she seems like she's in a good place now, so don't want to intrude. Besides, I don't live in the region anymore, so I wouldn't be able to see her regularly anyway.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 17:24 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 173Thanks for the heads up. Hit her up a few days ago to meet up. And could tell something was up. Decided to pass. And I guess good thing I did. She was also in Philly for a while before coming to Mt Laurel.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 14:03 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 2124Avoid! She is a rip off!
When I was in Oakland California back on March 16, I saw this girl and she's from this area. She just posted an ad she's in Mount Laurel. Avoid her at all cost!
When you get there, she'll search you she'll pat you down and make sure you don't have any weapon weapons and that's because she's going to rip you off. She's only trying to do a hand job for $100 or more she does not do BJ's she does not do full service.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tbay/184134741 Here is her ad from Cali.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/186066524 Here is her local ad.
My post from 3/16/25 is post 508 in the Oakland escort section.
-
04-25-25 10:38 #9291Regular Member

Posts: 5OMG, the memories. I used to see the one without the socks on in the pic weekly for car dates. She was great. I wish I could find her again!
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 09:31 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 421I think that is a different Diamond? Tattoos are very similar, yet I think clearly different. Here's a pic of the Diamond I was talking about. The girl with her in the other pic is Misty who she worked threesomes with. Both were BBFS. Any current info on that Diamond? Still working? Or is she out of the biz?
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 23:16 #9289Senior Member

Posts: 702I think he talking about her https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3590691-259086.
Originally Posted by JGain
[View Original Post]
Little pricey as a regular option.
-
04-23-25 20:33 #9288Senior Member

Posts: 75Do me a favor and pm her digits, can't find an add w them.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 22:14 #9287Senior Member

Posts: 702Isn't she charging $$ or she drop her rates?
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 13:48 #9286Senior Member

Posts: 3005Lmao I think he's looking for a Young with Greek available not a old spinner.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 12:15 #9285Senior Member

Posts: 223What about Sheyla? (609)xxxx999.
Originally Posted by Gymlife28
[View Original Post]
Always a solid choice but $$.










Reply With Quote






