Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 192 242 642 1142 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 27820
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    F that. Most I ever paid was 500 w Anna cipciamsog, she does have her timer on tho.

  2. #25704
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    Awkward silence from all the overpaying for puss cops on here!! Haha.

  3. #25703
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
    Yea it was the priciest I have paid for a duo. But really if they are into you they were as good as you can hope for a BBFS duo. They were all over me, each other, and begging me to fill one of them up.

    I am taking a break from the hobby once I do my duo with Sugar and Sweet. So figured I'd go out with a bang.

  4. #25702
    875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.

  5. #25701

    Brandi

    Yep! That sums her up in a nutshell. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    I dumped several loads in her. She never says not to cum in her, but she may say, I thought you were going to pull out, with a cute grin.

  6. #25700
    Quote Originally Posted by BBenthusiast  [View Original Post]
    You got a link for Onyx or Angel?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...9C%A8.3033142/

  7. #25699
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    I brought one with results from 4 days ago and they didn't look at it but I got the sense that Onyx did a taste test while I was making out with Angel.
    You got a link for Onyx or Angel?

  8. #25698
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    Did they require full panel testing within 24 h? (listed on Angel's ad).
    I brought one with results from 4 days ago and they didn't look at it but I got the sense that Onyx did a taste test while I was making out with Angel.

  9. #25697
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Met Onyx and Angel for a very pricey duo, but god damn gentlemen that was hot as fuck. Advertised duo rate includes this topic. They let you do whatever. CIP on angel was perfect.

    edit: doing Sweet Cheeks and Sugar buns tomorrow. Will report back which was better lol
    Did they require full panel testing within 24 h? (listed on Angel's ad).

  10. #25696

    Onyx and Angel

    Met Onyx and Angel for a very pricey duo, but god damn gentlemen that was hot as fuck. Advertised duo rate includes this topic. They let you do whatever. CIP on angel was perfect.

    edit: doing Sweet Cheeks and Sugar buns tomorrow. Will report back which was better lol

  11. #25695
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    This one says she good with BBFS and greek wanted +1 for hazmat fee LOL, but she seemed like she was open to negotiation. I didn't partake as she responded too late. So no other information.


    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...esdick.588479/#about.
    Are we looking at her photos? I can't fathom. Phew. She has business? LOL.

  12. #25694

    Friend of Sweet Cheeks

    I saw Sweet Cheeks. I may have been on the wrong side of YMMV. No kissing, no CIM, no COF, no CIP. (No BC.) She seemed to cringe at FIV and DATY. And a bit of a cock block during BBFS for me. The "steel wool" black pubes didn't bother me. Adequate BBBJ. White jizz looks nice on black nips. It was maybe worth it just to BB some nice young dark chocolate. But I won't repeat.

    Sugar Buns seems at least more honest in her "hate discussing" list. I might try her too. But go in understanding the limits.

  13. #25693

    Body odor, ear wax, etc.

    For those like me who read Efurufe's assertion, regarding an ABCC11 mutation and the gene's effect on body odor, with raised eyebrows, here's additional information:

    https://www.geneticlifehacks.com/ear...r-its-genetic/

    Other, prominent and respected sources are also available. Thanks for introducing a little science into my life, Efurufe.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about the gene, but when I read this, it struck a chord. My Korean ex gf asked me what her pussy smelled / tasted like, and I specifically remember telling her it smells and tastes like nothing. I noticed this with subsequent girls too. There is a normal pussy taste / smell, then the absence with her. This has got to be the gene thing. I have no idea what providers taste like, I have never had an interest in paying someone to service them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    That's not completely true. Aside from diet, Vaginal odor can be affected by many factors:

    1. A higher pH level can cause unhealthy bacteria to grow, which can lead to infection and odor.
    2. Infections like bacterial vaginosis and Trichomoniasis can lead to vaginal odor.
    3. Poor hygiene can cause an abnormal vaginal odor.
    4. Vaginal scent can change during menstruation.
    5. Sweat-related body odor can be a cause of vaginal odor.
    6. Clothing can affect vaginal odor.
    7. Leaving a tampon in place for too long can cause vaginal odor.
    8. A rare genetic disorder can cause an abnormal vaginal odor.

    Fun fact: Koreans lack the ABCC11 gene, which is a major factor in body odor production (they don't even sell deodorant in Korea for that reason. It's not a thing there!). I know ABC11 doesn't affect vaginal odor, but this is only to say that diet is not the ONLY thing that affects odor.

  14. #25692
    That ***** is a crackhead's crackhead, you have to be out of your fucking mind to chase that pussy.

  15. #25691

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape