Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 41258
-
04-18-25 10:47 #38063Senior Member

Posts: 497University
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/848595427263
I got to see this one and want to report it was a good time. Set up was easy. When I called, she was out to eat and promised to call before heading home a short distance away. To her credit, she called back about 20 minutes later, gave me address and I was in the way. She lives in a private residence on University. As I walked in, she allowed me to look around and confirmed we were in fact alone. Place was clean and orderly. We got comfortable and she started the fun which was putting the cover on with her mouth. I normally don't like that but her skills made up for it. She got me to attention and got on top. Kitty was a bit loose but still warm and really wet. She got to where she wanted to be pretty quick and to my surprise had uncontrollable lower body convulsions which was cool. By this point she wanted to go back to CBJ. I wanted to lose the cover so just had her HJ until I blew. She got a warm cloth, cleaned me up, helped me get dressed and even gave a cold bottled water which was a nice touch.
So this woman isn't the prettiest in the face but has a ok body but a great attitude. When I'm in that part of town I'll definitely partake.
-
04-17-25 20:28 #38062Senior Member

Posts: 123Lucia and Friends
Thanks for the heads up on Lucia. Does this guy manage the group of ladies that includes Elsa Enchanted and Penelope Passion?
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
I really want to reach out to Lucia but don't want the drama if this guy is a problem.
-
04-17-25 18:54 #38061Senior Member

Posts: 130Regards to Janet
Wow that's interesting how you found that kind of account from her so quickly. Yea I wonder if she's real too. Looks like she's originally from Cali. Now I just have to really find out if she's real or not. I would hate for her to be scammer. On insta is shows 70 K followers and like 900 following.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 18:32 #38060Senior Member

Posts: 205Lucia
I have seen her, she is just like the pics, huuuuuge nipples. The only problem is that the same dude manages all of TDT ladies emails and he can be a real pain in the ass. I have also seen Penelope, and Tiffany, all three are nice Latinas, but I cut off with the agency, the dude that manages them is a real pain. All the ladies are real and good. 400 Mario coins flat fee always, they stay at a decent hotel. They usually stay at the Springhill by Marriott on the south side. I now see them on the side when they come by, but I am not authorized to give their digits because of the issues I had with the crazy dude that manages them; they seem to be scared of him. Good luck!
Originally Posted by LoveToLaugh
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 15:30 #38059Senior Member

Posts: 36Still Looking For Info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/540361842623
Still looking for info on this one. Post is making all the right noises, but for me to visit up North I need a co sign. I don't deal much up that way anymore but if she's legit, I may.
-
04-17-25 15:13 #38058Senior Member

Posts: 123Has anyone had the pleasure?
I have been following Lucia for a few weeks and can't find much more than her Tryst listing. Anyone have the pleasure?
https://tryst.link/escort/lucia-luscious
-
04-17-25 14:00 #38057Senior Member

Posts: 229About Janet
Janet's pictures are pics from at sandrragee both on X and Instagram. I doubt she is the girl you will meet.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 13:34 #38056Senior Member

Posts: 130Cleared now
Ok Doug I cleared it. Thanks for letting me know. You can send me DM now.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 12:17 #38055Senior Member

Posts: 375Please clear your inbox!
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 10:29 #38054Senior Member

Posts: 205Holly
Holly Molly Guacamole!
-
04-17-25 08:53 #38053Senior Member

Posts: 452Jessika will do FS for. 50. LOL. Not sure why she's trying 2. 5 for incall. Definitely suspicious.
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 08:38 #38052Senior Member

Posts: 130Riverside Rachel and Questions about another provider Janet
https://tryst.link/escort/rach-jax
I finally got to see Riverside Rachel. She was a good experience and was nice and smelled good. She got right out of the shower before I came. And was very nice. Great mic skills I must say and was switching between that and dfk. I did the hh session with her. The commons were okay down in Riverside area. She's got a nice body and was wearing her sexy lingerie once I came to the door.
Second provider:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/525034435037
Any intel on Caribbean Janet? Have any of yall gentlemen experienced this lovely girl yet?
-
04-17-25 07:27 #38051Senior Member

Posts: 60Good BBBJ
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/934641835864
Saw this one last week for a BBBJ, 60 Mario coins. She's actually a short little thing, maybe 5 ft to 5 ft 2. Not the greatest looking grill but it's all about the delivery! Very soft with her mouth, got me going. I told her to lie on the bed with her head hanging off, and I started jack hammering her throat. She sucked on the boys for a bit, then back to the jackhammer. Finished on her tits. Good session. Would repeat for BBBJ.
-
04-16-25 22:19 #38050Senior Member

Posts: 1260Her And Her Man
The attached landed on my page not too long ago. Thought I'd throw it in, so anybody wishing to do a visit has an idea who could possibly be lurking close by. Someone had mentioned that her man took part in the rip-off operation.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 18:20 #38049Senior Member

Posts: 575Saw her today
Probably the oldest and least attractive bunny I have seen yet. Still very pretty though. I would still rank her like 7. 5 out of 10. Great body in my opinion. Thin but just a little thick in all the right spots. If you can get her going she can get a bit wild, but I can see guys not finding her hot spots and she being timid. Definitely more shy than and quiet than most of the other bunnies. Also gave me a great massage at the end. Lot of pressure point stuff that really eased a lot of tension. I would recommend if you have the coins and want a good experience.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




