Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 16694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15779

    Text message

    Anyone ever get a text that says this:

    You are now permanently registered in the system as someone seeking to purchase sex online from an exploited individual. The people in these ads are under force, fraud, and coercion, and you are directly contributing to their abuse by being part of the demand for HUMAN TRAFFICKING. The details of this incident will be reviewed further, and law enforcement may be contacted, questioned or charged by local, state, or federal law enforcement. For your sake and for the sake of others, please consider getting help now before it is too late. Remember, any and all further attempts to purchase sex will be reported immediately.

    If so, did anything happen?

  2. #15778
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't Arizona the girl who (according to a couple of reviews) had a crazy boyfriend or "manager" who would come pounding on the door during sessions, or was that a different one?
    Yes, at her apartment on Raymond. I think they may have divorced or broke up.

  3. #15777

    Az

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't Arizona the girl who (according to a couple of reviews) had a crazy boyfriend or "manager" who would come pounding on the door during sessions, or was that a different one?
    To the best of my knowledge, Arizona never had a manager. I saw her a few times and no issues.

  4. #15776
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I'd be amazed at finding a girl on STG who didn't have a habit, I pretty much expect it.
    That's about right. The best you can hope for is finding one who isn't high or jonesing when you meet her, and one who isn't covered in bruises and track marks from her habit.

  5. #15775

    Arizona Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to mention that this Danielle went by Arizona Rose in the past. No personal experience, worried about possible habit (she definitely mentioned partying in a listing from a while ago).
    Wasn't Arizona the girl who (according to a couple of reviews) had a crazy boyfriend or "manager" who would come pounding on the door during sessions, or was that a different one?

  6. #15774
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to mention that this Danielle went by Arizona Rose in the past. No personal experience, worried about possible habit (she definitely mentioned partying in a listing from a while ago).
    I'd be amazed at finding a girl on STG who didn't have a habit, I pretty much expect it.

  7. #15773

    Danielle, formerly aka Arizona Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I saw Danielle about 2 weeks ago. Her QV rate was 100. She was prompt, seemed sober, and was dressed nice, wearing a short skirt. She is a soccer mom type. She doesn't have the tightest body but is definitely attractive, especially for that rate. She started with some foreplay which is nice. She's open to bareback, but I don't think she liked being kissed. She didn't respond to dirty talk at all either, which was slightly disappointing. Her pussy felt absolutely amazing though. She's nice and tight and uses lube. I am definitely going to repeat.

    As a side note, those of you that are having trouble uploading photos; this site doesn't except all photo formats. The way around it is to download the photos to a PC, right click the file, select "Edit with Paint". In Paint, click "File" "Save as" "JPEG". Save it to the folder of your choosing, and then you can upload the JPEG here.
    Just wanted to mention that this Danielle went by Arizona Rose in the past. No personal experience, worried about possible habit (she definitely mentioned partying in a listing from a while ago).

  8. #15772

    The link was for Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    That link is dead already. Who are you talking about?
    The link was for Autumn. Older (40's?) white gal, very nice, fit body (not just for her age), face is a bit weird. Everything is covered with her; hour was 200-250 a few months ago, don't remember exact donation. Very frenetic (but nice) personality, not sure if it is chemically induced these days (certainly was in the past, as one can see from her rap sheet). Communication is difficult, especially because it seems her text app is always on the fritz. Personally don't see a reason to try and repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/446741271773

  9. #15771

    Dells squirter


  10. #15770
    Quote Originally Posted by CjLop76  [View Original Post]
    That link is dead already. Who are you talking about?

  11. #15769
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    How to find her? Skip? Tryst?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/017346948076

  12. #15768
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but when I asked her about DFK, she said she liked it as long as I didn't try to eat her face. I replied that I like a lot of tongue kissing and she said she's good with that. Are you saying she's not actually good with that?
    I saw her on a whim. I had a few beers before seeing her, so maybe my breath wasn't the freshest. She did let me kiss her, but she didn't seem very responsive to it.

  13. #15767

    Danielle link

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    How to find her? Skip? Tryst?
    Link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/834456506239

  14. #15766
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I saw Danielle about 2 weeks ago. Her QV rate was 100. She was prompt, seemed sober, and was dressed nice, wearing a short skirt. She is a soccer mom type. She doesn't have the tightest body but is definitely attractive, especially for that rate. She started with some foreplay which is nice. She's open to bareback, but I don't think she liked being kissed. She didn't respond to dirty talk at all either, which was slightly disappointing. Her pussy felt absolutely amazing though. She's nice and tight and uses lube. I am definitely going to repeat.

    As a side note, those of you that are having trouble uploading photos; this site doesn't except all photo formats. The way around it is to download the photos to a PC, right click the file, select "Edit with Paint". In Paint, click "File" "Save as" "JPEG". Save it to the folder of your choosing, and then you can upload the JPEG here.
    I haven't seen her, but when I asked her about DFK, she said she liked it as long as I didn't try to eat her face. I replied that I like a lot of tongue kissing and she said she's good with that. Are you saying she's not actually good with that?

  15. #15765
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'm thinking about taking the plunge, but there's a lot of good options out there right now. I'd hate to put a dent in my ho budget prospecting when I could be sliding into some pussy I know is good.
    I saw her a year or two ago when she was around Madison. She was going by the name baddie then and was partnered up with Kat. She had a great body and pretty open menu for what I wanted and had a pretty reasonable rate. I want to repeat but haven't had opportunity yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape