Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 5850
-
05-01-25 13:45 #4920Banned Member

Posts: 708Managed hard- woks out of MV Motel- Tyrone will strong arm you- massive avoid.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 10:58 #4919Banned Member

Posts: 2940How about this one
She is on both STG and TNA.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-jade.571153/#xfmgMedia.
Again I like her look. Please share what you know.
-
05-01-25 10:56 #4918Banned Member

Posts: 2940Any intel, she lists Greek but
You never know, l do dig the slutty look tho.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/426713638713
-
04-30-25 19:53 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 209Lol
That was funnier that it had any right to be.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 15:30 #4916Banned Member

Posts: 2940Let's make fucking hookers great again!
-
04-27-25 12:53 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 183Kristy Love?
Anyone saw her, what's her VIP, just BBBJ?
Picking between her, KGFE Itzel and CT ChelseyCarter.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...i-love.479408/#xfmgMedia.
-
04-26-25 11:55 #4914Senior Member

Posts: 183What's LS?
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 11:51 #4913Banned Member

Posts: 2940Post is gone.
Originally Posted by FreshCut
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 11:46 #4912Banned Member

Posts: 2940TNA board. Com is your best bet.
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 11:28 #4911Senior Member

Posts: 36Visiting
Can anyone give me the run down on any decent providers I'm staying in nw Portland and I've reached out to few on LS but they're very expensive or not good quality. A bit disappointed in the scene out here, but I may be looking the wrong places.
-
04-24-25 08:23 #4910Senior Member

Posts: 1143Munecaa
Part of a very, very long list (and growing) of early 20's, GPS overpriced safety girls that want you to pay them to give you a dry handy.
Originally Posted by JeffAllStar
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 02:45 #4909Senior Member

Posts: 130What do you know about her.
Hey all,
What do you all know about this one? I know she has worked for some clubs before but I never had the chance to visit. Anyone see her? Anyone experience anything with her? Hear anything?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/186126762
-
04-21-25 21:59 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 138This same Japanese gal was here last July. They consistently rotate the same girls throughout the year and few month ago was a Vietnamese gal.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
Sometimes I wish they would hire new talent, it gets boring HaHa.
-
04-21-25 18:15 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 2038VIP is different depending on who you ask
If you ask 10 different providers what VIP is, you will probably get 10 different answers. For this asian hotel group, VIP is 69, BBBJ, cim.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 17:55 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 183I'm not sure, as I said natural was hinted but I didn't ask. I would imagine something akin to KGFE experience: cim, rim, cat bath, etc.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





