Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 390 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 5850
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    160/200 regular, 200/300 VIP.
    Thank you. I'm dumb but what's VIP? BB or anal or something?

  2. #4904
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? She shared some pics over text that were concerning. Seems as though she may be using heavily.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...riella.222698/#xfmgMedia.
    I saw her a few weeks ago when I was in Portland. She responded to an ISO post I made while I was in town. I thought she was attractive, and I enjoyed our session quite a lot. And she does a hell of a BBBJ, too. I'd see her again except that her location is a quite a ways from my usual haunts in Washington. But as always YMMV.

  3. #4903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by JayXakain  [View Original Post]
    I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say? What I said was, the stranded process is a two step process. You get an initial address with a general location, and on the day off, either when you're on the way or once you're there you the exact house number.

    If it's a hotel, you get the room number after you're there. Getting the full address right off the bat is not the norm. At least in my experience.
    I think we are mostly in agreement. But at least the way I read your post, (more) reputable providers would first send you to a general area, like an intersection, once you're in the area they'll give you the exact address, and once you arrive there the room number. I don't believe that to be the case unless the location is a house.

    I usually ask for general location even before I ask for her menu, maybe you mean at this point?

    Anyway, if we agreed on time and duration and she tells me to drive to Lloyd center for example, instead of Double Tree on Multnomah she's at best a bit too paranoid and I'm probably going to cancel right there.

  4. #4902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I have had appts here in the past. Used to park across at the tri met station and walk over. Sometimes you get a hot girl and sometime you get an old whale, which I gladly walk off. What's the rate these days? It was never over 1.8 - $$ when I used to visit.
    160/200 regular, 200/300 VIP.

  5. #4901

    Bentley aka Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshCut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge on Bentley. She has a different post on STG. Same picture and same number. Tried texting her the other day. Setup went smooth, till the address question. Got ghosted? I believe I was respectful, nor did I ask anything crazy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/675308565384
    Met her 3-4 years ago. She was at 92nd and Stark Motel 6. It was close to checkout time and I offered 250 for bare HH. Had a great time. Never managed a repeat visit at that time, then she disappeared until just lately. Reasonably pretty, slender not really toned. Said she had kid (s) but tummy and vag were just fine.

  6. #4900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly Japanese, mid 30's, smooth unblemished skin, nice body with natural D's, nice nipples, narrow waist, wide hips, decent ass, nice long hair.

    In fact, body looks very much like the ad pics, second row. The face is unattractive though.

    Service is Guan style, good attitude, limited English. Natural was hinted by the booker, not sure if extra, didn't ask her since it's not my thing.

    My understanding is girls rotate every week or so, this one is staying for few more days. Previous one was more attractive but old and not in shape, didn't stay to find out more.

    BTW, this isn't the ad I contacted them through and the number I used doesn't bring any ads in Portland now. But I doubt there are multiple Asian chicks in that place so it got to be it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aloha...8/826874884298
    I have had appts here in the past. Used to park across at the tri met station and walk over. Sometimes you get a hot girl and sometime you get an old whale, which I gladly walk off. What's the rate these days? It was never over 1.8 - $$ when I used to visit.

    I received a text recently pointing me to a different spot on Sandy, at first I thought It was this place until I saw the map location was down the street.

  7. #4899
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Now you are bending it the other way. Unless it's a house, exact location (of the building) is given after appointment is confirmed.
    I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say? What I said was, the stranded process is a two step process. You get an initial address with a general location, and on the day off, either when you're on the way or once you're there you the exact house number.

    If it's a hotel, you get the room number after you're there. Getting the full address right off the bat is not the norm. At least in my experience.

  8. #4898

    Bentley

    Anyone take the plunge on Bentley. She has a different post on STG. Same picture and same number. Tried texting her the other day. Setup went smooth, till the address question. Got ghosted? I believe I was respectful, nor did I ask anything crazy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/675308565384

  9. #4897
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She look like the walking dead but heavier.

    I wouldn't recommend.
    Her newest pic is from 2019.

  10. #4896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? She shared some pics over text that were concerning. Seems as though she may be using heavily.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...riella.222698/#xfmgMedia.
    She look like the walking dead but heavier.

    I wouldn't recommend.

  11. #4895

    Mariella

    Anyone seen her recently? She shared some pics over text that were concerning. Seems as though she may be using heavily.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...riella.222698/#xfmgMedia.

  12. #4894

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by WordOfGad  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Any of you have any recommendations with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...i/956975359948
    Initially quoted me 200, when I asked about standard GFE services, she wanted 1,000.

    Reverse search indicates she's using someone else's photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250418_032423_Opera.jpg‎  

  13. #4893

    Anybody?

    Hey all. Any of you have any recommendations with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...i/956975359948

  14. #4892

    Melissa

    Did anyone try Melissa while she was visiting recently? She's now moved to Lakewood Washington, but I imagine she will visit Portland again at some point. I was curious about her, but did not pull the trigger. Send a message if you do not wish to post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250416_095744_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250416_095710_Opera.jpg‎  

  15. #4891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Supposedly Japanese, mid 30's, smooth unblemished skin, nice body with natural D's, nice nipples, narrow waist, wide hips, decent ass, nice long hair.

    In fact, body looks very much like the ad pics, second row. The face is unattractive though.

    Service is Guan style, good attitude, limited English. Natural was hinted by the booker, not sure if extra, didn't ask her since it's not my thing.

    My understanding is girls rotate every week or so, this one is staying for few more days. Previous one was more attractive but old and not in shape, didn't stay to find out more.

    BTW, this isn't the ad I contacted them through and the number I used doesn't bring any ads in Portland now. But I doubt there are multiple Asian chicks in that place so it got to be it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aloha...8/826874884298

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape