Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 542 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 8120
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #6650
    Generally, no. If they do, it will be advertised on their profile page; they definitely want the extra money if they're up for Greek. You could always try asking the booker, in case they forgot to add that to a girl's page, but that probably won't be the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the BBFS girls at either of the 3 K agencies do Greek. Thanks in advance for any help.

  2. #6649
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the BBFS girls at either of the 3 K agencies do Greek. Thanks in advance for any help.
    About once every 6 months or so they will have a provider who offers it but it is very rare for the girls with the agencies to do it.

  3. #6648
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the BBFS girls at either of the 3 K agencies do Greek. Thanks in advance for any help.
    They will say on their info most won't.

  4. #6647

    Heading to LV for WSOP

    Do any of the BBFS girls at either of the 3 K agencies do Greek. Thanks in advance for any help.

  5. #6646
    Anybody knows if Rookie from little Tokyo has been here before using a different name?

  6. #6645

    BabyRose? Fake Pix. Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloedge1  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are not her. Face is completely off vs picture. She is attractive with GND looks that is more cute than hot. She is slightly bigger boned and taller than what the pictures would imply, but good womanly figure overall (not fat, not skinny) and good natural boobs (probably C cup vs D listed on site). I would say more like 5'4" in height.

    BigHose is right, that kitty is nice and tight, waxed to perfection, and she has a great sex positive down to fuck attitude. She's a civie doing this on the down low for short time, a bit green in mannerisms that I found cute. She is down for rimming if you like that. YMMV on chemistry, but English is probably the best you can expect from a k-girl. She's fluent. Here through early May.
    The last pictures was of a girl that used to be in LA called Daphney who was bone thin. Like a stick. So no why that's the same lady.

  7. #6644
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Is she HYA material or closer to MILF age?
    She's probably in the range of 28-32.

  8. #6643
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Mira is one of my ATFs but she is no service queen. She has a playful, silly attitude, and I love how bubbly she is, but going by her TER reviews, she might be a YMMV girl. One thing she likes is DATY so if you are into that, she'll love you for it, and her enthusiasm ramps up from there. Her last day is today so if you were planning to see her you should hurry.
    Thanks for the tips. She starts in San Diego Monday (04/28) with CAKD.

    We'll take good care of Mira.

  9. #6642
    Is she HYA material or closer to MILF age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloedge1  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are not her. Face is completely off vs picture. She is attractive with GND looks that is more cute than hot. She is slightly bigger boned and taller than what the pictures would imply, but good womanly figure overall (not fat, not skinny) and good natural boobs (probably C cup vs D listed on site). I would say more like 5'4" in height.

    BigHose is right, that kitty is nice and tight, waxed to perfection, and she has a great sex positive down to fuck attitude. She's a civie doing this on the down low for short time, a bit green in mannerisms that I found cute. She is down for rimming if you like that. YMMV on chemistry, but English is probably the best you can expect from a k-girl. She's fluent. Here through early May.

  10. #6641

    re: Baby Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I was thinking with the little head when I saw her but I'm 100% sure that the pic that I posted is her with some P.S. She is around 5"2 good fuck all around.
    The pictures are not her. Face is completely off vs picture. She is attractive with GND looks that is more cute than hot. She is slightly bigger boned and taller than what the pictures would imply, but good womanly figure overall (not fat, not skinny) and good natural boobs (probably C cup vs D listed on site). I would say more like 5'4" in height.

    BigHose is right, that kitty is nice and tight, waxed to perfection, and she has a great sex positive down to fuck attitude. She's a civie doing this on the down low for short time, a bit green in mannerisms that I found cute. She is down for rimming if you like that. YMMV on chemistry, but English is probably the best you can expect from a k-girl. She's fluent. Here through early May.

  11. #6640
    Anybody saw new talent and anyone memorable lately?

  12. #6639
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Baby Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    How old would you say she was and what kind of body type? Are the pics representative?
    Maybe I was thinking with the little head when I saw her but I'm 100% sure that the pic that I posted is her with some P.S. She is around 5"2 good fuck all around.

  13. #6638
    How old would you say she was and what kind of body type? Are the pics representative?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    I have to report this back. I just saw Baby Rose left with with two creampies. This one is a winner. Speak English, Real Breast and very tight pussy. Her pussy and tight and good. Go see her Before the mongers stretch her pussy up.

    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...co_id=babyrose

  14. #6637
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Baby Rose

    I have to report this back. I just saw Baby Rose left with with two creampies. This one is a winner. Speak English, Real Breast and very tight pussy. Her pussy and tight and good. Go see her Before the mongers stretch her pussy up.

    https://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/con...co_id=babyrose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3592.jpg‎  

  15. #6636

    Olivia

    So, in the end, I went with the safe choice, Oliva (from VAC). Great experience from start to finish, inclouding their car service. Checks all of the K-Girl boxes -- complete GFE experience. I would swear she squited a couple of times -- very hot! I would definitely repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the recommendations!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape