Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 19291
-
05-01-25 14:19 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 62524
I visited this one on Tuesday. I had been planning to see someone else. Got ghosted after taking a blue bullet. . Kinda got desperate at that point so went for the best comms. Met at a reg hotel on 524. Not the girl in the picture but similar body. Natural D's. Fat ass. Decent looking chick. CBJ, No kissing, and No English. 120 qv. Won't repeat because of menu.
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 08:06 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 183Did a date visit with her a few months ago. IMHO she still enjoys the candy. And the service was horrible. She was a one and done.
Originally Posted by Laudbackguy678
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 21:31 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone dreamed?
Has anyone taken a gamble on this one? Makes several different posts with similiar pics. Would appreciate if anyone has a good report would.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...n/223435529069
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...c/882474031206
-
04-30-25 13:43 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone seen Savannah Recently?
At title says I saw Savannah last year and saw candy use on her body, recent pics don't see any. Anyone know if she has stopped? Link to ad below. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...2/058902619220
-
04-30-25 10:49 #17952Senior Member

Posts: 2959Shayla, new digits
I noticed Shayla's Tryst ad indicated she had an ideal situation for me, an incall in the northern part of Melbourne! What I didn't notice though was her new phone number and I wasted a day texting the old number and getting no reply! Once I tried the new number, got a response quickly and set up a meeting for a few hours later. Shayla's been reviewed a lot on these pages, other than the new (temporary) location and new digits, nothing more needs to be added. As to that new location, sounds like she'll be checking out soon, potentially today. If the 95 and Wickham area is a good location for you, call ASAP!
https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
-
04-27-25 15:49 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 791Brittany
Now there's a blast from the past! She was an ATF for a while. I would love to reconnect with her if she is back.
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 13:04 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 38Quinn Waters
Just verified its a CBJ situation.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...l/776731704929
-
04-27-25 09:38 #17949Senior Member

Posts: 1943Best of Brevard
IDK, she might be a Porn Star but for two to three hundred Mario's gets me a delicious and delightful hour with one of these lovely ladies! So I think I will pass and stick with the winners in this area!
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 08:47 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 38Its steep texted with the lowest was 200 for qv and went up from there, offers 700 2 hrs LOL.
Originally Posted by RedDog101
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 06:21 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 160Quinn Waters
She is on X Videos. Looks ok. Wonder what the meeting fee is?
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 23:09 #17946Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone dreamed?
Was wondering if anyone seen or knows anything on this one, said will be here tomorrow.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...l/776731704929
-
04-26-25 18:34 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 260Done. LOL.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 22:02 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 1943Captain
Cap old buddy, clear your in box!
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 21:48 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 260Brittany aka Riding Rockets
Just curios if anyone has heard from Brittany. From Tville, I know she was in the greybar for sometime. Does anyone have any new info on her. Just curious.
-
04-25-25 20:14 #17942Regular Member

Posts: 18Yes
Yes sir sorry I forgot to upload link.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





