Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 27825
-
04-26-25 11:43 #25710Senior Member

Posts: 2938She is a granny, pretty sure she still does.
Originally Posted by Dhgrg
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 11:31 #25709Senior Member

Posts: 2184Sarahlovesdick
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]
Holy smokes. Death treats reminds me of princess peach who was a **** hair away from going completely insane at a moments notice.
Originally Posted by GreekExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 02:23 #25708Senior Member

Posts: 502Fucking nuts
That's just too much. Maybe if Onyx was as hot as Angel and they let me film it, I'd consider it, tho.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 21:20 #25707Senior Member

Posts: 104Matureplaym8
Anyone know the deal with this one? Saw that she's visiting sf next month. Old reports say she offered BBFS for an upsell but her website says she doesn't offer bb, except for BBBJ.
-
04-25-25 20:08 #25706Senior Member

Posts: 2938I don't care what peeps pay, I have always been able to find woman who, I am attracted to, in my budget, and do the things I like.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
I also don't get mad when my buddy buys a $120 k car.
-
04-25-25 15:54 #25705Senior Member

Posts: 1157F that. Most I ever paid was 500 w Anna cipciamsog, she does have her timer on tho.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 12:44 #25704Senior Member

Posts: 2335Awkward silence from all the overpaying for puss cops on here!! Haha.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 12:01 #25703Senior Member

Posts: 207Yea it was the priciest I have paid for a duo. But really if they are into you they were as good as you can hope for a BBFS duo. They were all over me, each other, and begging me to fill one of them up.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
I am taking a break from the hobby once I do my duo with Sugar and Sweet. So figured I'd go out with a bang.
-
04-25-25 10:19 #25702Senior Member

Posts: 987875 an hour for BBFS? Wow. Good on him. 1400 hour for a duo.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 09:19 #25701Senior Member

Posts: 26Brandi
Yep! That sums her up in a nutshell. LOL.
Originally Posted by BareRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 03:19 #25700Senior Member

Posts: 495https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...9C%A8.3033142/
Originally Posted by BBenthusiast
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 18:33 #25699Regular Member

Posts: 21You got a link for Onyx or Angel?
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 18:18 #25698Senior Member

Posts: 207I brought one with results from 4 days ago and they didn't look at it but I got the sense that Onyx did a taste test while I was making out with Angel.
Originally Posted by MrShiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 18:13 #25697Senior Member

Posts: 99Did they require full panel testing within 24 h? (listed on Angel's ad).
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 17:50 #25696Senior Member

Posts: 207Onyx and Angel
Met Onyx and Angel for a very pricey duo, but god damn gentlemen that was hot as fuck. Advertised duo rate includes this topic. They let you do whatever. CIP on angel was perfect.
edit: doing Sweet Cheeks and Sugar buns tomorrow. Will report back which was better lol












Reply With Quote





