Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 22120
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21580

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mys2416  [View Original Post]
    I've seen posts about her before. Used to see her in OT but either always had a bad attitude or looked too rough.

    She's by 43/ unity as others have mentioned now.

    Saw her last night. She looked decent. Tight shorts. Ass looked nice.

    Talked to her and seemed coherent but I didn't end up picking her up.

    Anyone can give me some info? Either here or DM a thanks.
    She always on 47st and 17th ave during the night and makes her way from there to 46st then to apts 4 way stop by the chevron.

    I stopped picking her up because one her attitude is horrible and two her hygiene is awful.

  2. #21579

    Valerie Unity

    I've seen posts about her before. Used to see her in OT but either always had a bad attitude or looked too rough.

    She's by 43/ unity as others have mentioned now.

    Saw her last night. She looked decent. Tight shorts. Ass looked nice.

    Talked to her and seemed coherent but I didn't end up picking her up.

    Anyone can give me some info? Either here or DM a thanks.

  3. #21578
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepCasual  [View Original Post]
    Well I don't think we'll be seeing amber / eryn anytime soon. Yikes.
    To hell with her. I hope she rots in prison and then in hell.

    She deserves the absolute worst to happen to her.

  4. #21577

    Amber / Eryn

    Well I don't think we'll be seeing amber / eryn anytime soon. Yikes.

  5. #21576

    Homeless amber long vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    What she doooo?
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...n-westchester/

  6. #21575
    I don't think is the same Amber brotha and 20+ years for what?

    That Amber that got arrested is NY Amber she used to be fat and she is tall like 5'8 or something like that and passive aggresive as hellll. She liked hanging before by the trailer park on 70+ and 27.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew1750  [View Original Post]
    I seen that 2 her vacation stay is going to be 20+ years.

  7. #21574
    What she doooo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew1750  [View Original Post]
    I seen that 2 her vacation stay is going to be 20+ years.

  8. #21573

    Uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Skarabajo69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she got picked up by her uncle on a relatively serious charge.
    I seen that 2 her vacation stay is going to be 20+ years.

  9. #21572

    Amber on vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    How much do you guys give to Amber? I tried 20 but she refused and got out LOL.
    Looks like she got picked up by her uncle on a relatively serious charge.

  10. #21571
    Driven around 20th a billion time looking for her like a dog in heat and nothing. I driven around O. T. A billion times and nothing. She is the missing link for real. Damn girl is elusive.

    Quote Originally Posted by WeShare  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Yesenia in OT saw her while I was driving by 10th and 3rd ave she staying in OT now didn't give me no digits but you can find her in that area.

  11. #21570

    OT Luna and Bella?

    Has anyone seen or heard from Luna or Bella recently? Numbers I had for them no longer seem to work.

  12. #21569
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepCasual  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone let me know if OT is worth cruising at night or late night?

    I usually cruise unity at that time but there's nothing out there lately.
    I didn't see much yesterday around 8 pm only Yesenia and maybe a WSW but she was with her man strolling the street. Also two days ago around 1 am didn't see nothing. I don't like going to OT as I just started like last week, very dark, some areas are bad and I don't like how some streets are one way especially if you"re trying to pick up someone and cars are behind you. I'll stick to unity.

  13. #21568
    Quote Originally Posted by JetWade  [View Original Post]
    Around What time did you spot her?
    I seen her yesterday around 745 pm by 10th and 3rd ave. Was clean and sober when I seen her.

  14. #21567
    Quote Originally Posted by WeShare  [View Original Post]
    She was normal and sober said she moved to OT cause it's cheaper, she still drinks every now and then but not as heavy as before.
    Around What time did you spot her?

  15. #21566

    OT cruising

    Can anyone let me know if OT is worth cruising at night or late night?

    I usually cruise unity at that time but there's nothing out there lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape