Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 683 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 10233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9303
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area this morning and started contacting different girls if their ads were put up within a couple hours. I got a nibble from Alana. I had wanted to see her a long while ago and never got around to trying. She asked me to stop and pick up a pack of cigs. I was already in wawa so I grabbed them and headed to the motel. Then the BS started. "I need a few minutes" then "are you here", I said yes and she asked me to wait some more than she blamed her sister and then she ghosted me. Wasted over 90 minutes. Turned out better as I went to the playhouse and the first girl to talk me up leaned in and asked me if I wanted a handjob or a BJ and then I saw Devon was working and I kindly declined her offer. I had a good time with the money I was going to pay Alana with Devon, mila (sp?) and another older girl with ripe tits and big succulent nipples. I think I had a much better time than I would have if Alana didn't flake. It still annoyed me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...2/543954319881
    At this point, I would stay away from the entire family (sisters "Alana", "Tiffany Rose" & "Thickums / Pebbles") . From ripping people off, no-shows, issues, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze anymore.

    And I do know one of the sisters personally, and that doesn't make it any more dependable. They are associated to about 6-8 other regulars as well, so you never know who is rooming with who this week. Mount Laurel is just a wasteland of underwhelming and overmedicated former talent.

  2. #9302
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  3. #9301

    Alana

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area this morning and started contacting different girls if their ads were put up within a couple hours. I got a nibble from Alana. I had wanted to see her a long while ago and never got around to trying. She asked me to stop and pick up a pack of cigs. I was already in wawa so I grabbed them and headed to the motel. Then the BS started. "I need a few minutes" then "are you here", I said yes and she asked me to wait some more than she blamed her sister and then she ghosted me. Wasted over 90 minutes. Turned out better as I went to the playhouse and the first girl to talk me up leaned in and asked me if I wanted a handjob or a BJ and then I saw Devon was working and I kindly declined her offer. I had a good time with the money I was going to pay Alana with Devon, mila (sp?) and another older girl with ripe tits and big succulent nipples. I think I had a much better time than I would have if Alana didn't flake. It still annoyed me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...2/543954319881
    Thanks for the review, I was going to take the ride next week but will move onto someone else.

  4. #9300
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    That's why her ad says No AA. I've learned that 75% of the time an ad says that, it's normally because the provider is robbing or scamming guys and they feel like it's riskier to try that with AA men.
    Its a shame because she's actually really attract and she didn't seem like a junkie or anything like that I'm thinking that she just scams dudes. I think she's a full on lesbian then the girl that's with her is her girlfriend and they just rip men off By providing No real sexual services.

  5. #9299

    Alana

    I was in the area this morning and started contacting different girls if their ads were put up within a couple hours. I got a nibble from Alana. I had wanted to see her a long while ago and never got around to trying. She asked me to stop and pick up a pack of cigs. I was already in wawa so I grabbed them and headed to the motel. Then the BS started. "I need a few minutes" then "are you here", I said yes and she asked me to wait some more than she blamed her sister and then she ghosted me. Wasted over 90 minutes. Turned out better as I went to the playhouse and the first girl to talk me up leaned in and asked me if I wanted a handjob or a BJ and then I saw Devon was working and I kindly declined her offer. I had a good time with the money I was going to pay Alana with Devon, mila (sp?) and another older girl with ripe tits and big succulent nipples. I think I had a much better time than I would have if Alana didn't flake. It still annoyed me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...2/543954319881
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-26 163918.jpg‎  

  6. #9298
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    When I was in Oakland California back on March 16, I saw this girl and she's from this area. She just posted an ad she's in Mount Laurel. Avoid her at all cost!

    When you get there, she'll search you she'll pat you down and make sure you don't have any weapon weapons and that's because she's going to rip you off. She's only trying to do a hand job for $100 or more she does not do BJ's she does not do full service.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tbay/184134741 Here is her ad from Cali.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/186066524 Here is her local ad.

    My post from 3/16/25 is post 508 in the Oakland escort section.
    That's why her ad says No AA. I've learned that 75% of the time an ad says that, it's normally because the provider is robbing or scamming guys and they feel like it's riskier to try that with AA men.

  7. #9297

    Harmony

    Anyone got anything on this one in Williamstown?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250426_094930_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250426_094925_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250426_094914_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250426_094920_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #9296
    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    I used to see this Diamond too. She has cleaned up her act, conquered her demons and is likely out of the business, though she may still operate UTR. I've thought about reaching out to her on Facebook but she seems like she's in a good place now, so don't want to intrude. Besides, I don't live in the region anymore, so I wouldn't be able to see her regularly anyway.
    No she is back using again she is pff of probation and she is on candy again. I seen hee not to long ago and she was definitely high.

  9. #9295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlopez4  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Hit her up a few days ago to meet up. And could tell something was up. Decided to pass. And I guess good thing I did. She was also in Philly for a while before coming to Mt Laurel.
    Yeah she is bad news I only lost 80 freaking hand job WTF but she definitely is scamming.

  10. #9294
    I used to see this Diamond too. She has cleaned up her act, conquered her demons and is likely out of the business, though she may still operate UTR. I've thought about reaching out to her on Facebook but she seems like she's in a good place now, so don't want to intrude. Besides, I don't live in the region anymore, so I wouldn't be able to see her regularly anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    I think that is a different Diamond? Tattoos are very similar, yet I think clearly different. Here's a pic of the Diamond I was talking about. The girl with her in the other pic is Misty who she worked threesomes with. Both were BBFS. Any current info on that Diamond? Still working? Or is she out of the biz?

  11. #9293
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    When I was in Oakland California back on March 16, I saw this girl and she's from this area. She just posted an ad she's in Mount Laurel. Avoid her at all cost!

    When you get there, she'll search you she'll pat you down and make sure you don't have any weapon weapons and that's because she's going to rip you off. She's only trying to do a hand job for $100 or more she does not do BJ's she does not do full service.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tbay/184134741 Here is her ad from Cali.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/186066524 Here is her local ad.

    My post from 3/16/25 is post 508 in the Oakland escort section.
    Thanks for the heads up. Hit her up a few days ago to meet up. And could tell something was up. Decided to pass. And I guess good thing I did. She was also in Philly for a while before coming to Mt Laurel.

  12. #9292

    Avoid! She is a rip off!

    When I was in Oakland California back on March 16, I saw this girl and she's from this area. She just posted an ad she's in Mount Laurel. Avoid her at all cost!

    When you get there, she'll search you she'll pat you down and make sure you don't have any weapon weapons and that's because she's going to rip you off. She's only trying to do a hand job for $100 or more she does not do BJ's she does not do full service.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tbay/184134741 Here is her ad from Cali.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/186066524 Here is her local ad.

    My post from 3/16/25 is post 508 in the Oakland escort section.

  13. #9291
    OMG, the memories. I used to see the one without the socks on in the pic weekly for car dates. She was great. I wish I could find her again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    I think that is a different Diamond? Tattoos are very similar, yet I think clearly different. Here's a pic of the Diamond I was talking about. The girl with her in the other pic is Misty who she worked threesomes with. Both were BBFS. Any current info on that Diamond? Still working? Or is she out of the biz?

  14. #9290
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    Diamond has been out of the business for a couple of years now. However, for financial reasons, a couple of weeks ago she was back for a one-time-only appearance. Maybe she'll do another?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...l/903143706261
    I think that is a different Diamond? Tattoos are very similar, yet I think clearly different. Here's a pic of the Diamond I was talking about. The girl with her in the other pic is Misty who she worked threesomes with. Both were BBFS. Any current info on that Diamond? Still working? Or is she out of the biz?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-6.jpg‎   thumbnail-7.jpg‎  

  15. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by JGain  [View Original Post]
    Do me a favor and pm her digits, can't find an add w them.
    I think he talking about her https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3590691-259086.

    Little pricey as a regular option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape