Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 2052 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 30768
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27723
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Or we could all refuse the price if we feel it isn't fair. Only option then is to lower it or fine greener pastures.
    Or you could go for longer than just a QV. Some providers would rather spend an hour with one person rather than four different people, so they structure their pricing to favor their preference.

  2. #27722

    Kris

    I see her on a regular basis. She is very nice. Her pics are older and she has put on weight since these were taken. Has a long term BF that exits during the encounter but no issues.


  3. #27721

    What about this onw in Cary

    Has anyone any info on her. I'm wanting to meet her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/976144179144

  4. #27720
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    You could go for a cheaper demon infested dream where their room is trashed and smells like cigs.

    Or a dream who is missing teeth.
    Or we could all refuse the price if we feel it isn't fair. Only option then is to lower it or fine greener pastures.

  5. #27719
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Nobody should pay 150 for a QV. This is getting insane.
    You could go for a cheaper demon infested dream where their room is trashed and smells like cigs.

    Or a dream who is missing teeth.

  6. #27718

    Any info

    I tend to stay away from the ones who don't have actual locations.

    Quote Originally Posted by PntyRdr  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't post often. No name, she seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/789819686318

  7. #27717

    Any info.

    She doesn't post often. No name, she seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/789819686318

  8. #27716

    Seen her

    I saw her about two years ago near the airport for a car date.

    She was OK and was able to get the job done. She had a pretty open menu.

    Hope this helps. HA.


  9. #27715

  10. #27714

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardParker  [View Original Post]
    After reading a couple of good reviews for Becky, I reached out to set up a visit with her. She wanted a FaceTime or Duo verification which I obliged. However, that wasn't enough for her and she wanted me to livestream taking my cock out. I turned the camera around so she could clearly see that I was driving down the interstate in heavy traffic as I told her that I wasn't really in a place where that was possible. She insisted because, "I want to make sure you're not a cop and cops can't show their cock". That's not true at all. These girls have no clue what cops can and can't do. I politely declined, told her it wasn't worth the hassle, and I'd just visit someone else. She may be a great time, but there are better out there that require less. I'd love to hear any positive reports that indicate she's worth jumping through the hoops.
    Wow that is some ridiculous shit.

  11. #27713
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Just woke up from another dream with SummerBae. And had fun!

    In my dream she smelled good, looked good and felt really good. So all the good goods.

    Happy to say that the dream was in a nice safe low key location and dreamland was nice and clean unlike other nightmarish places that are trashed and smell of a pack a day.

    Definitely would like to have that dream again.
    Nobody should pay 150 for a QV. This is getting insane.

  12. #27712

    Becky

    After reading a couple of good reviews for Becky, I reached out to set up a visit with her. She wanted a FaceTime or Duo verification which I obliged. However, that wasn't enough for her and she wanted me to livestream taking my cock out. I turned the camera around so she could clearly see that I was driving down the interstate in heavy traffic as I told her that I wasn't really in a place where that was possible. She insisted because, "I want to make sure you're not a cop and cops can't show their cock". That's not true at all. These girls have no clue what cops can and can't do. I politely declined, told her it wasn't worth the hassle, and I'd just visit someone else. She may be a great time, but there are better out there that require less. I'd love to hear any positive reports that indicate she's worth jumping through the hoops.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3238b49124b7f03b6fd1110325ae9a64_f.jpg‎  

  13. #27711

    SummerBae Dreams

    Just woke up from another dream with SummerBae. And had fun!

    In my dream she smelled good, looked good and felt really good. So all the good goods.

    Happy to say that the dream was in a nice safe low key location and dreamland was nice and clean unlike other nightmarish places that are trashed and smell of a pack a day.

    Definitely would like to have that dream again.

  14. #27710

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I just posted that too many of us don't believe that shit stinks. This is exactly why so many providers behave the way that they do. There is always another guy willing to put up with the mess. I really can't recall one single report of her being a good visit.

    Stay Safe BLK.
    Exactly. I saw her a few times a few years back. She was dabbling in the stuff then. But the last time I saw her. I honestly expected her to OD. I just left because I didn't want to get involved. And luckily, this was all before I ever took out any money. The stories of her have gotten progressively worse.

  15. #27709

    Lala / Cuttie

    Saw her today. Had a great time. I had seen her a few times about a year ago. She looks 10 years younger now. I've seen her several times in the last month or so. We have great chemistry I think and she seems to enjoy it too. She is easy to talk to and fun. Fresh out of the shower every time. I Plan on seeing often.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...0/439905992748

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape