Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 30798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27738

    Erykah

    DBG. Deposit back guarantee. Which is funny cause she doesn't ask for a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    Nice review though what does DBG stand for?

  2. #27737

    Klass

    She is very friendly and responsive. Sometimes hard to get hold of but she is always clean and shaved very smooth. She can be a bit talkative but she is a sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by PntyRdr  [View Original Post]

  3. #27736
    I would have told her to show her kitty and tits then masturbate while sucking her nipple. Because cops can't do that. Hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardParker  [View Original Post]
    After reading a couple of good reviews for Becky, I reached out to set up a visit with her. She wanted a FaceTime or Duo verification which I obliged. However, that wasn't enough for her and she wanted me to livestream taking my cock out. I turned the camera around so she could clearly see that I was driving down the interstate in heavy traffic as I told her that I wasn't really in a place where that was possible. She insisted because, "I want to make sure you're not a cop and cops can't show their cock". That's not true at all. These girls have no clue what cops can and can't do. I politely declined, told her it wasn't worth the hassle, and I'd just visit someone else. She may be a great time, but there are better out there that require less. I'd love to hear any positive reports that indicate she's worth jumping through the hoops.

  4. #27735
    You act like missing teeth is a bad thing. Hahahaha!

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    You could go for a cheaper demon infested dream where their room is trashed and smells like cigs.

    Or a dream who is missing teeth.

  5. #27734
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Or we could all refuse the price if we feel it isn't fair. Only option then is to lower it or fine greener pastures.
    Or you could go for longer than just a QV. Some providers would rather spend an hour with one person rather than four different people, so they structure their pricing to favor their preference.

  6. #27733

    Kris

    I see her on a regular basis. She is very nice. Her pics are older and she has put on weight since these were taken. Has a long term BF that exits during the encounter but no issues.


  7. #27732

    What about this onw in Cary

    Has anyone any info on her. I'm wanting to meet her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/976144179144

  8. #27731
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    You could go for a cheaper demon infested dream where their room is trashed and smells like cigs.

    Or a dream who is missing teeth.
    Or we could all refuse the price if we feel it isn't fair. Only option then is to lower it or fine greener pastures.

  9. #27730
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Nobody should pay 150 for a QV. This is getting insane.
    You could go for a cheaper demon infested dream where their room is trashed and smells like cigs.

    Or a dream who is missing teeth.

  10. #27729

    Any info

    I tend to stay away from the ones who don't have actual locations.

    Quote Originally Posted by PntyRdr  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't post often. No name, she seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/789819686318

  11. #27728

    Any info.

    She doesn't post often. No name, she seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/789819686318

  12. #27727

    Seen her

    I saw her about two years ago near the airport for a car date.

    She was OK and was able to get the job done. She had a pretty open menu.

    Hope this helps. HA.


  13. #27726

  14. #27725

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardParker  [View Original Post]
    After reading a couple of good reviews for Becky, I reached out to set up a visit with her. She wanted a FaceTime or Duo verification which I obliged. However, that wasn't enough for her and she wanted me to livestream taking my cock out. I turned the camera around so she could clearly see that I was driving down the interstate in heavy traffic as I told her that I wasn't really in a place where that was possible. She insisted because, "I want to make sure you're not a cop and cops can't show their cock". That's not true at all. These girls have no clue what cops can and can't do. I politely declined, told her it wasn't worth the hassle, and I'd just visit someone else. She may be a great time, but there are better out there that require less. I'd love to hear any positive reports that indicate she's worth jumping through the hoops.
    Wow that is some ridiculous shit.

  15. #27724
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Just woke up from another dream with SummerBae. And had fun!

    In my dream she smelled good, looked good and felt really good. So all the good goods.

    Happy to say that the dream was in a nice safe low key location and dreamland was nice and clean unlike other nightmarish places that are trashed and smell of a pack a day.

    Definitely would like to have that dream again.
    Nobody should pay 150 for a QV. This is getting insane.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape