Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 851 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 12751
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12106
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's crazy. Definitely has not been my experience with her, everything has been absolutely amazing with her, every time her Kitty is fresh clean and delicious. Yes of course her pictures are doctored like all of them but she is still very beautiful in my opinion. And as far as man-made bodies go I think hers is pretty good, of course you'll never get rid of those scars but her doctor did a pretty good job. She's never rushed me either, I guess it's YMMV or she had an off day.
    I was probably double booked. She was rushing me when I was omw and was rushing me through the session too plus her phone was constantly going off.

  2. #12105
    Shill ignore all posts


    Posts: 43
    Quote Originally Posted by James185  [View Original Post]
    She wants you to goto instagram to follow her or communicate. Then that's it. Looking for clicks. More click bait.
    I've been talking to her on IG. She seems legit. I'm planning on seeing her later this month when I have the time.

  3. #12104
    Quote Originally Posted by Haloko  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post. She looks great. A little to good to be true.

    Please let me know your experiences.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/360167750588
    She wants you to goto instagram to follow her or communicate. Then that's it. Looking for clicks. More click bait.

  4. #12103

    Anyone seen her yet?

    Saw this post. She looks great. A little to good to be true.

    Please let me know your experiences.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/360167750588

  5. #12102

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a shot since I recently review and honestly was very disappointed in the experience. First off her coms are all over the place and she even sent me the wrong address. Finally met up and she look nowhere as good as the pictures and her whole body is obviously man made which is a turn off for me. She was overly hygienic and she made me wash my hands and wipe me down with alcohol, I have nothing against that but when you made such a point to made sure I'm clean but your cat smells like dead fish it doesn't make sense to me. Between the smelly kitty and her rushing me I couldn't finish and she even kicked me out 10 minutes before hhr which I paid for.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/186906252
    Wow that's crazy. Definitely has not been my experience with her, everything has been absolutely amazing with her, every time her Kitty is fresh clean and delicious. Yes of course her pictures are doctored like all of them but she is still very beautiful in my opinion. And as far as man-made bodies go I think hers is pretty good, of course you'll never get rid of those scars but her doctor did a pretty good job. She's never rushed me either, I guess it's YMMV or she had an off day.

  6. #12101

    Luz mary

    Gave her a shot since I recently review and honestly was very disappointed in the experience. First off her coms are all over the place and she even sent me the wrong address. Finally met up and she look nowhere as good as the pictures and her whole body is obviously man made which is a turn off for me. She was overly hygienic and she made me wash my hands and wipe me down with alcohol, I have nothing against that but when you made such a point to made sure I'm clean but your cat smells like dead fish it doesn't make sense to me. Between the smelly kitty and her rushing me I couldn't finish and she even kicked me out 10 minutes before hhr which I paid for.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/186906252

  7. #12100

    Good times waiting for you!

    Looking to have a good time? So am I, ready and more than willing, Lets have fun! Also am a regular member of Princess Girl you're more than welcome to check out my reviews under that.

  8. #12099

    Luz

    I also concur that the photos are accurate and she is a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Yes the pics and videos are her. She looks and feels great. Always a good time with her.
    .

  9. #12098
    Quote Originally Posted by OTownn  [View Original Post]
    Good morning sir!

    I have had my eye on Luz Mary for a minute now. Does she look like the videos / pictures on her ad? Or similar? I know Laurita isn't the girl in her pics but she does looker hotter in my opinion.

    Thanks.

    Otown.
    Yes the pics and videos are her. She looks and feels great. Always a good time with her.

  10. #12097
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxxPhoto  [View Original Post]
    Howdy gentlemen,

    In town for two nights and wondering about local talent.

    Does anyone know this provider in Deland?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sanfo...i/858237445852
    I saw her years ago in deland for car visit. Pretty good headache relief at the time. But have seen reviews of her cash and dashing on the more recent reviews. On will do headache in my exp.

  11. #12096

    Luz mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    I think either Luzmary or Laurita would fit the bill perfectly for you if you like a light skin latina. Both are really sexy, friendly and sweet. Luzmary is a little more wild and active in bed I think, and her Spanish dirty talk is amazing. But if you are looking for true GFE. Laurita is top of the list in my opinion.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/184674649

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3612732
    Good morning sir!

    I have had my eye on Luz Mary for a minute now. Does she look like the videos / pictures on her ad? Or similar? I know Laurita isn't the girl in her pics but she does looker hotter in my opinion.

    Thanks.

    Otown.

  12. #12095

    Any intel?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/186571605

    I've seen reports about this one but can't seem to find it.

    Any help is appreciated.

  13. #12094

    No name in the ad can't find reviews

    Has anyone ever seen this one or have any information? Seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/782107200282

  14. #12093

    Chocolate Thunder Mrs. COCO

    Has anyone seen Mrs Coco yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4049542693
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9d9aa00b1916b5f2e57446f04f0f7557_f.jpg‎   6269a6e9669f75369bff4e67fbde6e9c_f.jpg‎   b8624ce534b041332f3c26789d569a8f_f.jpg‎   de0c1d3b5d1516d5ad1e7c2b5a067878_f.jpg‎  

  15. #12092

    Andrea cetty

    Guys,

    Another bait and switch. Asked for a verification photo and got one that was in line with the ad. Agreed to $ QV. Agreed on a time and headed to the site. Once there, was told she needed to have lunch and asked to wait. I said no and drove away to a nearby spot and took a phone call with a friend. After about 20 minutes, she said she was ready and gave me the room number. Against my better judgement, I decided to head back. Went up to the room and while the lady was on the younger side, she looked absolutely nothing like the photo in the text or ad. Wasn't bad looking but not great either. Big butt and small tits (not really my preference). English was no good so I asked if the $ included any type of BJ through a translation app. She said no so I left. Just want to get the word out that the person in the ad is not who is behind the door.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/186196527

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape