Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 16684
-
04-25-25 12:07 #15769Senior Member

Posts: 200https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/017346948076
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 12:06 #15768Senior Member

Posts: 200I saw her on a whim. I had a few beers before seeing her, so maybe my breath wasn't the freshest. She did let me kiss her, but she didn't seem very responsive to it.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 11:28 #15767Senior Member

Posts: 59Danielle link
Link.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/834456506239
-
04-25-25 11:00 #15766Senior Member

Posts: 434I haven't seen her, but when I asked her about DFK, she said she liked it as long as I didn't try to eat her face. I replied that I like a lot of tongue kissing and she said she's good with that. Are you saying she's not actually good with that?
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 10:40 #15765Senior Member

Posts: 434I saw her a year or two ago when she was around Madison. She was going by the name baddie then and was partnered up with Kat. She had a great body and pretty open menu for what I wanted and had a pretty reasonable rate. I want to repeat but haven't had opportunity yet.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 10:15 #15764Senior Member

Posts: 443Link?
How to find her? Skip? Tryst?
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 09:39 #15763Regular Member

Posts: 18I paid regular price and I didn't place any deposit. Typically the deposit goes towards the normal rate and isn't a fee on top.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 08:29 #15762Senior Member

Posts: 508Well.
I think there are much better options out there. And in one of the photos, you can see she's sporting a nice ankle monitor!
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 08:11 #15761Regular Member

Posts: 8Kali
Would not recommend. Had morning visit. Still eating breakfast when I entered the room. Decent petite body but face Full of acne + not sober. Agreed to bbjcim, when I unloaded she took it out of her mouth.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/077247930875
-
04-25-25 07:24 #15760Regular Member

Posts: 3Any one seen this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/446741271773
She's been on my radar for awhile.
-
04-25-25 01:48 #15759Senior Member

Posts: 200Layla
Has anyone seen her? I'm thinking about taking the plunge, but there's a lot of good options out there right now. I'd hate to put a dent in my ho budget prospecting when I could be sliding into some pussy I know is good.
-
04-25-25 01:18 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 200Danielle
I saw Danielle about 2 weeks ago. Her QV rate was 100. She was prompt, seemed sober, and was dressed nice, wearing a short skirt. She is a soccer mom type. She doesn't have the tightest body but is definitely attractive, especially for that rate. She started with some foreplay which is nice. She's open to bareback, but I don't think she liked being kissed. She didn't respond to dirty talk at all either, which was slightly disappointing. Her pussy felt absolutely amazing though. She's nice and tight and uses lube. I am definitely going to repeat.
As a side note, those of you that are having trouble uploading photos; this site doesn't except all photo formats. The way around it is to download the photos to a PC, right click the file, select "Edit with Paint". In Paint, click "File" "Save as" "JPEG". Save it to the folder of your choosing, and then you can upload the JPEG here.
-
04-24-25 22:12 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 443Deposit?
Her add says needs 20% deposit. Also those prices say "on top of regular price". How much did you shed?
Originally Posted by JesterJames
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 20:16 #15756Regular Member

Posts: 18Not a chance that she's 100% natural. Everything is done extremely well and they feel nice and soft but I definitely saw the scars on the bottom side of her tits.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 19:24 #15755Regular Member

Posts: 14Xena Rules
I've seen Xena a few times and she's always a great time. You won't be disappointed. Her only shortcoming is her availability, which can be sporadic.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





