Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 16671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15756
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Profile says, "20's" and "I'm all natural".
    Not a chance that she's 100% natural. Everything is done extremely well and they feel nice and soft but I definitely saw the scars on the bottom side of her tits.

  2. #15755

    Xena Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Seen the reviews will probably give her a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...v/797329135317
    I've seen Xena a few times and she's always a great time. You won't be disappointed. Her only shortcoming is her availability, which can be sporadic.

  3. #15754

    Man-mades?

    Quote Originally Posted by JesterJames  [View Original Post]
    Hi Madison, I saw Zoe Lee today in Milwaukee but seeing as today was her last day here I figured it would be more useful on this page as this is her next stop on her tour. She is a pretty young Latina with an amazing body and a face to match. I'm the worst with telling someone's age but if I had to guess she is in her mid to late 20's. She has some some of the best manmades that I've seen and that ass had me in a trance. Given that she looks great and made me feel like she actually enjoyed spending time with me I will probably repeat if she comes back to Milwaukee. https://tryst.link/escort/zoelee.
    Profile says, "20's" and "I'm all natural".

  4. #15753

    London

    Wanted to know if this is the same London from previous post since it's been awhile since any anybody reviewed a Puerto Rican named London.

    https://tryst.link/escort/londynbaby7

  5. #15752

    Zoe Lee

    Hi Madison, I saw Zoe Lee today in Milwaukee but seeing as today was her last day here I figured it would be more useful on this page as this is her next stop on her tour. She is a pretty young Latina with an amazing body and a face to match. I'm the worst with telling someone's age but if I had to guess she is in her mid to late 20's. She has some some of the best manmades that I've seen and that ass had me in a trance. Given that she looks great and made me feel like she actually enjoyed spending time with me I will probably repeat if she comes back to Milwaukee. https://tryst.link/escort/zoelee.

  6. #15751

    Amber

    Had a very nice time. Pictures were accurate. Very slight recent baby damage. She was very nice. Would repeat.

    Amberjustpeachy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/663765289292

  7. #15750

    Xena is back

    Seen the reviews will probably give her a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...v/797329135317

  8. #15749
    Quote Originally Posted by Scramer  [View Original Post]
    I'm really sorry many responses.
    Nothing to be sorry about!

  9. #15748
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I could have seen her yesterday or today but never got a reply from the poster. Wondering if it's actually real, or he got hundreds of replies.
    I'm really sorry many responses.

  10. #15747
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Too bad this is such a limited time offer. I need a hot 26-year-old black UTR.
    I could have seen her yesterday or today but never got a reply from the poster. Wondering if it's actually real, or he got hundreds of replies.

  11. #15746
    Quote Originally Posted by Scramer  [View Original Post]
    I have a UTR that is need of money. I said I would try to help. PM me for more info. She is a hot 26 black girl.

    If you can't see her tomorrow or wed don't reply
    Too bad this is such a limited time offer. I need a hot 26-year-old black UTR.

  12. #15745

    Memories

    Ahhh yes, Mia.

    I miss her. I hope she's doing well.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin  [View Original Post]
    I met Asian Mia there quite a few years ago and the place while not the best has decent memories for me.

    Mika.

  13. #15744

    Utr

    I have a UTR that is need of money. I said I would try to help. PM me for more info. She is a hot 26 black girl.

    If you can't see her tomorrow or wed don't reply

  14. #15743
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Have seen add for awhile and curious if anyone has tried.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/702510675692
    That's rebecca she's been reviewed many times.

  15. #15742

    Any visitors

    Have seen add for awhile and curious if anyone has tried.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/702510675692

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape