Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 37357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34462
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/626000288527
    I'd kind of like too but something about the post just seems off to me. Maybe weird but considering thr current ICE stance would you want to just throw out that you are from Venezuela like that? And posting the age as 19 seems too borderline to trouble for me. Maybe I'm wrong.

  2. #34461

    Anyone ever seen this one?

    Does anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/626000288527

  3. #34460

    Let's hang out

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her rates?
    Probably whatever you offer. I hit her up a few times when passing thru, never more than. 6 and everything is available.

  4. #34459

    Let's hang out

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day. She's been my go to lately when you can get a hold of her, she is obviously older, but a lot of fun with zero drama. We always start with a BBBJ, then cover up for the main event. A few different positions but I always end in her ass, she loves it. Great value.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/268290847843
    Can you share her rates?

  5. #34458

    Let's hangout

    Saw this one the other day. She's been my go to lately when you can get a hold of her, she is obviously older, but a lot of fun with zero drama. We always start with a BBBJ, then cover up for the main event. A few different positions but I always end in her ass, she loves it. Great value.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/268290847843

  6. #34457

    Made some room

    She didn't have a phone last I talked to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    Clear out your inbox please, LOL.

  7. #34456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad - https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/851856621267.

    She advertises BBBJ but only offers CBJ. It cost me. 6 to find this out. She's reasonably cute and very petite. I suppose I could have strong armed her to get my money back but I'm a gentleman. Besides, it was. 6 and not what we negotiated for 30 minutes. She's cute and has one of the loveliest twats I've ever encountered. If you like very petite skinny girls and you're okay with everything covered, (not sure what everything actually means to her) she could be for you. Otherwise avoid. There are better options.

    Jack.
    She told me head only on 1st date. My damage was. 8 for CBJ. Although I will admit she got me to bust on CBJ. 1st tume that had happened for me. This was a few weeks ago. I would repeat but I will need FS next time.

  8. #34455

    Your inbox is full.

    Clear out your inbox please, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago straight out of jail and she at my cum topless. She looked a little chubby then and the pics look either old or she hasn't eaten since I saw her with filters.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/321274092282

  9. #34454

    Noel, 99 lbs to avoid

    I saw this ad - https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/851856621267.

    She advertises BBBJ but only offers CBJ. It cost me. 6 to find this out. She's reasonably cute and very petite. I suppose I could have strong armed her to get my money back but I'm a gentleman. Besides, it was. 6 and not what we negotiated for 30 minutes. She's cute and has one of the loveliest twats I've ever encountered. If you like very petite skinny girls and you're okay with everything covered, (not sure what everything actually means to her) she could be for you. Otherwise avoid. There are better options.

    Jack.

  10. #34453

    Looking For a Legit Nuru Massage Provider

    I was wondering of any of you guys knew of any legit nuru massage providers in the area? It looks like it could be fun and a nice change from the usual.

    https://x.com/mmmdream2/status/17721...pQbc5snjw&s=19

    https://x.com/mmmdream2/status/17239...mRbj3eDeA&s=19

    https://x.com/NotCStylex/status/1883...zPpNoVoiQ&s=19

  11. #34452

    Unfortunate reality

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    This one is simple. No one posting on STG or EscortAlligator is worth 5-6 benjis. Real or not, the experience will be disappointing and if it's not a scam, you will feel robbed.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Trust and believe when I say they continue posting those rates because there are guys actually paying them smh.

    We enable GPS and these inflated rates that come along with it. Mark my words when I say I would not be surprised if by next year we see the average QV rate to go up to $1. 8.

  12. #34451

    Mostly Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    This one is simple. No one posting on STG or EscortAlligator is worth 5-6 benjis. Real or not, the experience will be disappointing and if it's not a scam, you will feel robbed.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    I've seen her twice but not for 5 Benjamins LOL. Her pictures are accurate and she's friendly. Everything's covered and except daty which is an extra. Location is alright on east side of the city. But the bed is like a mattress / air bed on the floor.

  13. #34450

    Sure do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relly1122  [View Original Post]
    This one is simple. No one posting on STG or EscortAlligator is worth 5-6 benjis. Real or not, the experience will be disappointing and if it's not a scam, you will feel robbed.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  14. #34449

    Intel

    Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/186150937

  15. #34448

    Foxxy

    If it's the slim red head, then she is still on vacation. A senior leader posted maybe about a year ago I believe. She will be gone for awhile.

    To my knowledge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape