Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 37351
-
04-23-25 17:40 #34441Regular Member

Posts: 21Charles City Sadie
Sadie has been posting again offering a house in Charles City. Has anyone visited?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/petersburg-va/female-escorts?area=PETERSBURGAIRPORT&heightType=f&keywords=Sadie&psizeType=in&weightType=l
-
04-23-25 12:37 #34440Regular Member

Posts: 3Inbox full
Tried to DM but inbox full up.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 07:57 #34439Senior Member

Posts: 68Nice
Very cool. What's the damage for the two of them together?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 07:41 #34438Senior Member

Posts: 111Old pics?
I saw her a few weeks ago straight out of jail and she at my cum topless. She looked a little chubby then and the pics look either old or she hasn't eaten since I saw her with filters.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/321274092282
-
04-22-25 22:01 #34437Senior Member

Posts: 438Twins experience
Saw them approx 3 weeks ago. Have seen each one solo a couple times. There's a difference in their efforts. Both give good BBBJCIM, but one of the two gives it like she loves doing it.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Last time I seen them they were sharing a 2 bedroom suite. I've gotten to where I prefer the one that does it like she loves it. Then I told her to go get her sister out of the other room to come share the experience and for her to sit and watch her sister perform.
The one I preferred sat beside me on the sofa and watched the other on her knees doing all the work. The date was about as perfect as it gets. As soon as I was ready to explode I grabbed the one sitting beside me by the back of her head and moved her to the knob to do the catching and the swallowing. She drained me like she earned it.
-
04-22-25 19:06 #34436Senior Member

Posts: 48She's real. Started to see her on the radar up in Fredericksburg. Used to post with some pretty intense videos of her getting railed Greek and a toy in the kitty. Starting to sense some GPS though.
Originally Posted by SilverLurker
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 16:09 #34435Senior Member

Posts: 319Twins in Petersburg
-
04-22-25 14:07 #34434Senior Member

Posts: 68Are they still around?
I haven't seen this ad lately, was trying to get the phone number for the twins. Are they still providing? I tried contacting the number not long after this posted, but got no response. I then proceeded to lose the number, hence my post here now.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 10:35 #34433Regular Member

Posts: 19Any input?
Anyone have any experience with this provider? Seems TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/186054807
-
04-21-25 23:05 #34432Regular Member

Posts: 16A+ bbbj
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/441721162536
Good communication. Had a big dog in the room, but he / she was chill. Not into GFE. Head was on point! I would definitely repeat. 100 qv 150 hhr.
-
04-21-25 22:01 #34431Senior Member

Posts: 337Well that Indii Chick is back
Vabird12 and WhoIsSoulForce.
https://callescort.org/804-660-3006 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8046603006/1
Originally Posted by VaBird12
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/profile/fivestarfaith/
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Have you been to the Sonora Desert?
-
04-21-25 20:57 #34430Senior Member

Posts: 319Any input on this lady
-
04-21-25 20:28 #34429Senior Member

Posts: 319Right link for blonde
-
04-21-25 20:24 #34428Senior Member

Posts: 319Blonde
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../852919013147. I saw this one today. Picture in ad are old. Much thinner now and missing teeth. A no repeat for me.
-
04-21-25 01:15 #34427Senior Member

Posts: 337No word / update on this one
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
https://archive.is/yCHcH
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
https://archive.is/GY5pt










Reply With Quote






