Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 294 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 4409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2234

    Lucky Star, Blue Opal, and Xanadu

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Mostly. Right now I'd say everyone is in 30's and 1 gal 40's but I've seen several in 20's past few months. Problem is almost new full rotation monthly. They may not be as hot as Shanghai but more personable
    I have not been to Lucky Star but once, and it wasn't great. I just hit Blue Opal a couple weeks ago and the lady had a nice body, was at least 40's. Overpriced HE is all I remember. I also made two trips to Xanadu. The first one with Amy was pretty good for He, she was a little chunky, but during the HE she got out here nice full natural DDs. I returned based on that experience and got Mia (I think). Which was SUPER rushed, showed me her tits and kept asking me if I liked her body. She had Temu tits, hard as a rock, for me no good. She kept telling me how good her bbbjs and fucks were, but the way she was trying to get cum out of my dick as fast as possible, I can't imagine it was anything I would enjoy.

    I'm looking forward to the next time you run across a 20's girl at one of these places!

  2. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookup  [View Original Post]
    Has that been consistent? I've had nothing but grannies in the past at both.
    Mostly. Right now I'd say everyone is in 30's and 1 gal 40's but I've seen several in 20's past few months. Problem is almost new full rotation monthly. They may not be as hot as Shanghai but more personable

  3. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
    Honestly I have been having a good time at Lucky star and blue opal. They have younger gals in 20's and 30's with good personalities. They don't do table showers like the others but supposedly they have it at lucky star.
    Has that been consistent? I've had nothing but grannies in the past at both.

  4. #2231

    Grace at Shanghai

    I saw Grace, 5'4". HWP, B's? 7 face, didn't seem to be wearing much make up.

  5. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodward  [View Original Post]
    I went to a few spots that used to be fun. All three were empty.

    VIP spa has an an oldie, seemed nice, not good looking.

    Airport spa even older, worse looking, bitter.

    Euro Touch has two, both old. Not quite as horrible but still haggard.

    A long time ago there was a girl named Michelle that wasn't bad at all. There was also a crazy girl at Airport that was nice looking, haven't seen her in a long time.
    Michelle at VIP is still around. I don't think she is currently but maybe. I saw her maybe in March. Cookie at Golden is pretty good. Honestly I have been having a good time at Lucky star and blue opal. They have younger gals in 20's and 30's with good personalities. They don't do table showers like the others but supposedly they have it at lucky star. Since I avoid Shanghai those 2 are my go to typically.

  6. #2229

    New girl in Shanghai tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Michelle replaces Nora, I don't know how long she will be at Shanghai for. She's attractive, 7 face, middle of the back black hair, HWP, C's? Kiki and Aki are still there. Shanni and Yuki are at One. The last four will probably only be in town for the next 9 days.

    I'm not quite sure how the appointments work there. If I make an appointment, it seems like sometimes they dont know it is going to be me. I have a feeling that they have a time booked, but they dont know who made the appointment. Sometimes, it seems like they know it will be me. If i book directly with the provider, that is probably the best way to go. Stay safe.
    Was told by Alyssa today (4/22) that Michelle just left, and there will be a new girl at Shanghai starting tomorrow (4/23). Don't have the new girl's name, as even Alyssa doesn't know that yet until she arrives tonight LOL.

  7. #2228

    Looking for a natural

    I live on the other coast and in town for work. I know some people complain about prices, but you guys have it good as compared to home haha.

    Anyway, could anyone recommend any provider with natural tits? Hopefully 20-30?

    They don't need to be Cs and Ds, just natural.

  8. #2227

    In with the new Out with the old

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodward  [View Original Post]
    I went to a few spots that used to be fun. All three were empty.

    VIP spa has an an oldie, seemed nice, not good looking.

    Airport spa even older, worse looking, bitter.

    Euro Touch has two, both old. Not quite as horrible but still haggard.

    A long time ago there was a girl named Michelle that wasn't bad at all. There was also a crazy girl at Airport that was nice looking, haven't seen her in a long time.
    Well thank you for providing intel on these places regardless. It's a shame I got into this hobby so late and couldn't experience these places in their prime.

    Honestly am hoping the competition from Shanghai and Good would make these places step up their game and change providers.

  9. #2226

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodward  [View Original Post]
    ...
    A long time ago there was a girl named Michelle that wasn't bad at all. There was also a crazy girl at Airport that was nice looking, haven't seen her in a long time.
    Michelle was at VIP spa in late February. Usual service at the usual price.

    The crazy girl is long gone.

  10. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Michelle replaces Nora, I don't know how long she will be at Shanghai for. She's attractive, 7 face, middle of the back black hair, HWP, C's? Kiki and Aki are still there. Shanni and Yuki are at One. The last four will probably only be in town for the next 9 days.

    I'm not quite sure how the appointments work there. If I make an appointment, it seems like sometimes they dont know it is going to be me. I have a feeling that they have a time booked, but they dont know who made the appointment. Sometimes, it seems like they know it will be me. If i book directly with the provider, that is probably the best way to go. Stay safe.
    Iris and Alyssa usually takes care of appointments and rarely the providers themselves. Alyssa is heading back to mainland for a month, so I guess it would be just Iris for all 3 places.

  11. #2224

    Everett, Lynnwood AMPs

    I went to a few spots that used to be fun. All three were empty.

    VIP spa has an an oldie, seemed nice, not good looking.

    Airport spa even older, worse looking, bitter.

    Euro Touch has two, both old. Not quite as horrible but still haggard.

    A long time ago there was a girl named Michelle that wasn't bad at all. There was also a crazy girl at Airport that was nice looking, haven't seen her in a long time.

  12. #2223

    Michelle at Shanghai

    Michelle replaces Nora, I don't know how long she will be at Shanghai for. She's attractive, 7 face, middle of the back black hair, HWP, C's? Kiki and Aki are still there. Shanni and Yuki are at One. The last four will probably only be in town for the next 9 days.

    I'm not quite sure how the appointments work there. If I make an appointment, it seems like sometimes they dont know it is going to be me. I have a feeling that they have a time booked, but they dont know who made the appointment. Sometimes, it seems like they know it will be me. If i book directly with the provider, that is probably the best way to go. Stay safe.

  13. #2222
    It def always smells like weed. I've had a few good times there when Tina (I think) was there. The hot Asian that people speculate maybe trans. She was hot and would just go Greek randomly. There was another Asian after her that was good looking but no fun.

    I will say new spa is the sketchiest spa I've been to. Girls not working looked drugged and sleeping in lobby and lot is sketch too. I'll go back if Tina shows back up but never seen anyone else there even worth trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I didn't stay long enough at New Spa to ask. Like I said the smell of weed was really strong. I was worried it was going to get into my clothes and I didn't want to have to explain it so I left. The Latina was kind of cute and I have thought about returning. I love the parking lot in the back. I don't understand why more places don't have parking in the back and a rear entrance. But yeah the smell of weed was too strong for me to stay for a session and find out what was possible.

  14. #2221
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT! I was thinking about checking it out myself once I get back in town. Did you get the impression that anything else was available?
    It has the possibility of full service, whenever I see any sort of "air lock" system it seems that it is on the table. Practically all rub and tug places lack those sorts of barriers to people off the street or police.

  15. #2220
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07  [View Original Post]
    What are their services and menu?
    I didn't stay long enough at New Spa to ask. Like I said the smell of weed was really strong. I was worried it was going to get into my clothes and I didn't want to have to explain it so I left. The Latina was kind of cute and I have thought about returning. I love the parking lot in the back. I don't understand why more places don't have parking in the back and a rear entrance. But yeah the smell of weed was too strong for me to stay for a session and find out what was possible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape