Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 1388
-
04-24-25 10:46 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 192She has posted a couple times. Here is the link to one of the recent ads.
Originally Posted by MarkArnold
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/185890678
-
04-23-25 22:20 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 63Nina
I have read reviews of Nina but no mentions how to contact her. Please pm her digits to me or post a link to an ad. I will definitely try to return the favor. Thanks.
-
04-22-25 20:51 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 282I can vouch for her.
I can vouch for her. She is real. She only does appts during the day. Have seen her multiple times and have another session set up for tomorrow. She is clean, sane and drug / alcohol free.
Originally Posted by Snowboard972
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 18:27 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 28Any Info. Clearwater
Has anyone dreamed about this one? No reviews I can find but verified and featured on bodyrub: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-68213.html.
-
04-16-25 13:23 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 169Aria
I got a similar selfie and would agree it was a little different than in-person where she looks more like those 2 pics on the table. Regardless, she's good and I would recommend at least trying one time given the overall experience is pretty good.
Originally Posted by VeryMusical
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 00:39 #1098Regular Member

Posts: 6Aria
Does she look more like the two pics on the table? In those she looks a bit older and thiccer than in the car pics.
Originally Posted by K1954
[View Original Post]
What about the pic where she is in the sheer tank top dress? Newer or older representation? Still looking good there!!
She texted me a selfie holding up a hand written note with the date March 31st 2025 written on it, saying she had availability, and in that pic she looks younger and thinner than when she is in the table pics so kinda got mixed messages now.
https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828#photos.
-
04-09-25 07:09 #1097Regular Member

Posts: 17Aria
I had an amazing 90 min session with her. Great massage with lots of teasing and licking. She was kissing my ears, neck and ass when I was face down. I opted for the $40 body slide which on the flip she grinded her pussy on my cock and we both came at the same time. She allowed me to give her a massage for the last 20 minutes and I got second pop rubbing between her ass cheeks. YMMV but there were many hints of taking it further. I was offered $80 BBBJ but I didn't bring enough so I will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by K1954
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 19:45 #1096Regular Member

Posts: 15Agree, I had a similar experience. She's a little older than her pics. Elected 1 hour. Standard massage a lot of teasing. She shares a condo with another provider. Very friendly provider. Nice overall experience, left happy.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 14:40 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 169Update. Aria in Clearwater
Update: I recently was able to meet up with her. I think someone mentioned that she's a little older and curvier than her Tryst pics and I would concur but overall it was a good session. Nice, easy parking incall in Clearwater with a legit massage table. The massage itself is good quality and she gets completely undressed. You are free to roam but not enter. On the flip there are a few options for finishing upgrades ($80 BBBJ w / spit or $100 body-to-body slide). I opted for the first option and was very happy. Overall a very good experience and would recommend to try at least once.
https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828
-
04-04-25 16:37 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 33I've seen Misty before, she can be very hard to get a hold of and is very cautious about who she talks to but I can say she's got a pretty open menu. Her location is off a very busy side street that's directly next to a very public and very open main road as well as a few businesses so if that's something that could potentially scare you off, I'd steer clear. I'm not normally one who cares too much about public locations but with hers, you're practically in a fish bowl. Also, I'm pretty sure her husband was home during our session as I noticed a couple things had been moved and out of place when I was leaving so take that how you will.
Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-25 14:59 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 934She looks like a yummy little tart. Her CL ad says 100 for 60 min and 120 for 90 min. How much was the tip for GFE extras? PM for discretion if you prefer. Thanks!
Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-25 14:03 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 172Absolute fun
I originally came across her in a cuddle site.
Trust me, she is top of the top class. GFE experience with everything on the menu. Tip her well and you will continue to have great sessions.
Thank me later.
Originally Posted by MassageGuru407
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 22:10 #1091Regular Member

Posts: 24Tracy
Got to see her earlier today, such a good time!
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 12:06 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 934Tracy St Pete Nuru
Tracy in St Pete has her Tryst ad posted again. Get it while its hot! Make no mistake gentlemen, you want to get on this gals dance card while the new client door is open!
https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004#photos.
-
03-17-25 09:19 #1089Senior Member

Posts: 68Correction
This was $$ 5 not $$. 5.
Originally Posted by EddieG
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





