Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34444

    Foxxy

    If it's the slim red head, then she is still on vacation. A senior leader posted maybe about a year ago I believe. She will be gone for awhile.

    To my knowledge.

  2. #34443

    Good visits

    https://callescort.org/804-401-2069

    Huge ass on this one, motel was ok, room look lived in for sure. $120 about 1 minute of head turned her around and pounded her to smithereens fired my slug straight in her bare. Damage $120.

    https://callescort.org/424-332-7398

    This one has a nice body Asian and black mix said she did some video vixen work. Good head crushed her shit from the back all covered though $140.

    https://callescort.org/480-328-6077

    The ass on this one was out of this world $150 enjoyed banging her out all covered though.

    This is the first time I hit all three girls I texted no bs or scams, Richmond is coming up.

  3. #34442

    What ever happened to.

    Foxxy aka Tiffany. She was a huge time waster but when she got down to business she was a freak! No one has had their tongue further up my ass than her. The last times I saw her she had a growth on her neck that she was afraid to get checked out. Last I heard of her she was on vacation. Just curious to know if she's still giving rim jobs.

  4. #34441

    Charles City Sadie

    Sadie has been posting again offering a house in Charles City. Has anyone visited?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/petersburg-va/female-escorts?area=PETERSBURGAIRPORT&heightType=f&keywords=Sadie&psizeType=in&weightType=l

  5. #34440

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chelsea and Amanda just hmu saying they are doing doubles. SM and contributing members hmu.
    Tried to DM but inbox full up.

  6. #34439

    Nice

    Very cool. What's the damage for the two of them together?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Saw them approx 3 weeks ago. Have seen each one solo a couple times. There's a difference in their efforts. Both give good BBBJCIM, but one of the two gives it like she loves doing it.

    Last time I seen them they were sharing a 2 bedroom suite. I've gotten to where I prefer the one that does it like she loves it. Then I told her to go get her sister out of the other room to come share the experience and for her to sit and watch her sister perform.

    The one I preferred sat beside me on the sofa and watched the other on her knees doing all the work. The date was about as perfect as it gets. As soon as I was ready to explode I grabbed the one sitting beside me by the back of her head and moved her to the knob to do the catching and the swallowing. She drained me like she earned it.

  7. #34438

    Old pics?

    I saw her a few weeks ago straight out of jail and she at my cum topless. She looked a little chubby then and the pics look either old or she hasn't eaten since I saw her with filters.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/321274092282

  8. #34437

    Twins experience

    Saw them approx 3 weeks ago. Have seen each one solo a couple times. There's a difference in their efforts. Both give good BBBJCIM, but one of the two gives it like she loves doing it.

    Last time I seen them they were sharing a 2 bedroom suite. I've gotten to where I prefer the one that does it like she loves it. Then I told her to go get her sister out of the other room to come share the experience and for her to sit and watch her sister perform.

    The one I preferred sat beside me on the sofa and watched the other on her knees doing all the work. The date was about as perfect as it gets. As soon as I was ready to explode I grabbed the one sitting beside me by the back of her head and moved her to the knob to do the catching and the swallowing. She drained me like she earned it.

  9. #34436
    She's real. Started to see her on the radar up in Fredericksburg. Used to post with some pretty intense videos of her getting railed Greek and a toy in the kitty. Starting to sense some GPS though.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLurker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/186054807

  10. #34435

  11. #34434

    Are they still around?

    I haven't seen this ad lately, was trying to get the phone number for the twins. Are they still providing? I tried contacting the number not long after this posted, but got no response. I then proceeded to lose the number, hence my post here now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Seen post "incredible BBJCIM and Swallow" and had to partake. She is indeed a twin and she said she wants to go by the name Twin 2. Twin 1 is a bit thinner but they have very similar face. Motel was a good location; communication was great leading up. She looks like pictures. Partaked in only BBBJ and it lived up to the hype. Very sensual and then she builds you but to the finish. Great time, will repeat. Damage was. 80 but tipped her an extra 20 cause I was feeling nice and she was cool.

  12. #34433

    Any input?

    Anyone have any experience with this provider? Seems TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/186054807

  13. #34432

    A+ bbbj

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/441721162536

    Good communication. Had a big dog in the room, but he / she was chill. Not into GFE. Head was on point! I would definitely repeat. 100 qv 150 hhr.

  14. #34431

    Well that Indii Chick is back

    Vabird12 and WhoIsSoulForce.
    https://callescort.org/804-660-3006 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8046603006/1
    Quote Originally Posted by VaBird12  [View Original Post]
    Indii
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Any info
    https://www.models-world.com/profile/fivestarfaith/

    Have you been to the Sonora Desert?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails retouch_2025042121552154.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250421-215410.jpg‎   indiiii.jpg‎   INDIII.jpg‎   indii.jpg‎  


  15. #34430

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape