Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 390 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 5850
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4920
    Managed hard- woks out of MV Motel- Tyrone will strong arm you- massive avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    You never know, l do dig the slutty look tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/426713638713

  2. #4919
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    How about this one

    She is on both STG and TNA.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-jade.571153/#xfmgMedia.

    Again I like her look. Please share what you know.

  3. #4918
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    Any intel, she lists Greek but

    You never know, l do dig the slutty look tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/426713638713

  4. #4917

    Lol

    That was funnier that it had any right to be.

  5. #4916
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    Let's make fucking hookers great again!


  6. #4915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Kristy Love?

    Anyone saw her, what's her VIP, just BBBJ?

    Picking between her, KGFE Itzel and CT ChelseyCarter.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...i-love.479408/#xfmgMedia.

  7. #4914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverLee  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me the run down on any decent providers I'm staying in nw Portland and I've reached out to few on LS but they're very expensive or not good quality. A bit disappointed in the scene out here, but I may be looking the wrong places.
    What's LS?

  8. #4913
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshCut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge on Bentley. She has a different post on STG. Same picture and same number. Tried texting her the other day. Setup went smooth, till the address question. Got ghosted? I believe I was respectful, nor did I ask anything crazy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...a/675308565384
    Post is gone.

  9. #4912
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverLee  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me the run down on any decent providers I'm staying in nw Portland and I've reached out to few on LS but they're very expensive or not good quality. A bit disappointed in the scene out here, but I may be looking the wrong places.
    TNA board. Com is your best bet.

  10. #4911

    Visiting

    Can anyone give me the run down on any decent providers I'm staying in nw Portland and I've reached out to few on LS but they're very expensive or not good quality. A bit disappointed in the scene out here, but I may be looking the wrong places.

  11. #4910

    Munecaa

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffAllStar  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    What do you all know about this one? I know she has worked for some clubs before but I never had the chance to visit. Anyone see her? Anyone experience anything with her? Hear anything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/186126762
    Part of a very, very long list (and growing) of early 20's, GPS overpriced safety girls that want you to pay them to give you a dry handy.

  12. #4909

    What do you know about her.

    Hey all,

    What do you all know about this one? I know she has worked for some clubs before but I never had the chance to visit. Anyone see her? Anyone experience anything with her? Hear anything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/186126762

  13. #4908
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly Japanese, mid 30's, smooth unblemished skin, nice body with natural D's, nice nipples, narrow waist, wide hips, decent ass, nice long hair.

    In fact, body looks very much like the ad pics, second row. The face is unattractive though.

    Service is Guan style, good attitude, limited English. Natural was hinted by the booker, not sure if extra, didn't ask her since it's not my thing.

    My understanding is girls rotate every week or so, this one is staying for few more days. Previous one was more attractive but old and not in shape, didn't stay to find out more.

    BTW, this isn't the ad I contacted them through and the number I used doesn't bring any ads in Portland now. But I doubt there are multiple Asian chicks in that place so it got to be it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aloha...8/826874884298
    This same Japanese gal was here last July. They consistently rotate the same girls throughout the year and few month ago was a Vietnamese gal.

    Sometimes I wish they would hire new talent, it gets boring HaHa.

  14. #4907

    VIP is different depending on who you ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I'm dumb but what's VIP? BB or anal or something?
    If you ask 10 different providers what VIP is, you will probably get 10 different answers. For this asian hotel group, VIP is 69, BBBJ, cim.

  15. #4906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I'm dumb but what's VIP? BB or anal or something?
    I'm not sure, as I said natural was hinted but I didn't ask. I would imagine something akin to KGFE experience: cim, rim, cat bath, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape