Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27733

    What about this onw in Cary

    Has anyone any info on her. I'm wanting to meet her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/976144179144

  2. #27732
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    You could go for a cheaper demon infested dream where their room is trashed and smells like cigs.

    Or a dream who is missing teeth.
    Or we could all refuse the price if we feel it isn't fair. Only option then is to lower it or fine greener pastures.

  3. #27731
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Nobody should pay 150 for a QV. This is getting insane.
    You could go for a cheaper demon infested dream where their room is trashed and smells like cigs.

    Or a dream who is missing teeth.

  4. #27730

    Any info

    I tend to stay away from the ones who don't have actual locations.

    Quote Originally Posted by PntyRdr  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't post often. No name, she seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/789819686318

  5. #27729

    Any info.

    She doesn't post often. No name, she seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/789819686318

  6. #27728

    Seen her

    I saw her about two years ago near the airport for a car date.

    She was OK and was able to get the job done. She had a pretty open menu.

    Hope this helps. HA.


  7. #27727

  8. #27726

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardParker  [View Original Post]
    After reading a couple of good reviews for Becky, I reached out to set up a visit with her. She wanted a FaceTime or Duo verification which I obliged. However, that wasn't enough for her and she wanted me to livestream taking my cock out. I turned the camera around so she could clearly see that I was driving down the interstate in heavy traffic as I told her that I wasn't really in a place where that was possible. She insisted because, "I want to make sure you're not a cop and cops can't show their cock". That's not true at all. These girls have no clue what cops can and can't do. I politely declined, told her it wasn't worth the hassle, and I'd just visit someone else. She may be a great time, but there are better out there that require less. I'd love to hear any positive reports that indicate she's worth jumping through the hoops.
    Wow that is some ridiculous shit.

  9. #27725
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Just woke up from another dream with SummerBae. And had fun!

    In my dream she smelled good, looked good and felt really good. So all the good goods.

    Happy to say that the dream was in a nice safe low key location and dreamland was nice and clean unlike other nightmarish places that are trashed and smell of a pack a day.

    Definitely would like to have that dream again.
    Nobody should pay 150 for a QV. This is getting insane.

  10. #27724

    Becky

    After reading a couple of good reviews for Becky, I reached out to set up a visit with her. She wanted a FaceTime or Duo verification which I obliged. However, that wasn't enough for her and she wanted me to livestream taking my cock out. I turned the camera around so she could clearly see that I was driving down the interstate in heavy traffic as I told her that I wasn't really in a place where that was possible. She insisted because, "I want to make sure you're not a cop and cops can't show their cock". That's not true at all. These girls have no clue what cops can and can't do. I politely declined, told her it wasn't worth the hassle, and I'd just visit someone else. She may be a great time, but there are better out there that require less. I'd love to hear any positive reports that indicate she's worth jumping through the hoops.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3238b49124b7f03b6fd1110325ae9a64_f.jpg‎  

  11. #27723

    SummerBae Dreams

    Just woke up from another dream with SummerBae. And had fun!

    In my dream she smelled good, looked good and felt really good. So all the good goods.

    Happy to say that the dream was in a nice safe low key location and dreamland was nice and clean unlike other nightmarish places that are trashed and smell of a pack a day.

    Definitely would like to have that dream again.

  12. #27722

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I just posted that too many of us don't believe that shit stinks. This is exactly why so many providers behave the way that they do. There is always another guy willing to put up with the mess. I really can't recall one single report of her being a good visit.

    Stay Safe BLK.
    Exactly. I saw her a few times a few years back. She was dabbling in the stuff then. But the last time I saw her. I honestly expected her to OD. I just left because I didn't want to get involved. And luckily, this was all before I ever took out any money. The stories of her have gotten progressively worse.

  13. #27721

    Lala / Cuttie

    Saw her today. Had a great time. I had seen her a few times about a year ago. She looks 10 years younger now. I've seen her several times in the last month or so. We have great chemistry I think and she seems to enjoy it too. She is easy to talk to and fun. Fresh out of the shower every time. I Plan on seeing often.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...0/439905992748

  14. #27720
    Meh, She is a great fuck and she did bare with me so there's that. I did not DATY because I don't service P4 P unless they are giving a big discount or free. Decent time with a hot girl. The kitty is tight if you got heavy equipment.

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    No DATY. What a shame. She looks edible.

  15. #27719

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. I have posted before about Summer. She is great and you can search here and find a number of reviews. She also goes by Summer Bae. I have seen her numerous times.

    She is looking for regulars. She lost her license (and has no car of course) so she cannot create a new ad. I guess you need a license to validate and create an ad.

    Below are her older ads. The pictures and services, rates, etc. Are still accurate on these links. She has a great spinner body, tight.

    If you are interested you can PM me and I will share the number. I usually check in every day or two.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/181912054

    https://escort13.com/post/96849970?currentPage=97
    No DATY. What a shame. She looks edible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape