Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 18211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15661

    Platter

    Platter, please empty your inbox sir.

  2. #15660

    Sophia

    Finally saw this incredible woman. Girlfriend experience with intimacy galore. Orlo69 is contact for her digits.

  3. #15659

    Kara

    I'm interested in seeing Kara. Can anybody tell me what her body looks like? Spinner, curvy etc etc. How are her deepthroat skills?

  4. #15658

    Indian women

    Hi bro what's the Intel? Is full service avail or just hanging out and dates with these Indian goddesses?

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSam316  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow hobbyists and senior members.

    A few Indian Punjabi models will be visiting from India at the end of this month for an event, staying for about 3 to 4 days. They are associated with a modeling agency and are open to meeting up during their stay to explore the city, dine out, visit casinos, or just enjoy the vibe and nightlife.

    They're looking to cover some of their travel and event expenses, so this would be a premium experience. They're friendly, respectful, and from Tier 1/ Tier 2 cities in India.

    If any senior member is interested or has questions, feel free to DM me. Photos and more details can be shared privately, only with senior members or with approval from orlo.

    Thanks!

  5. #15657

    Kara

    Ok guys this is your chance. Kara will have a room in the I Drive area from Friday night till Sunday morning. A special for anyone who books an appointment ahead of time. I've given her contact info to several senior members so now is the time. Any senior member can PM me for her contact info or any questions you might have. Treat her right guys and you will leave with a smile on your face.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.

  6. #15656

    Xina's Special

    Now I know that Xina has a lot of fans in Orlando, so she wanted me to tell you guys that she will be offering a discount of three hundred dollars for an hour's donation! Xina is hosting in Cocoa on US1 off 528, so I know that it's just a hop, skip and jump from Orlando! Geez, I drive from Sebastian once or twice a month to see her and that's just as far because frankly, nobody does it better in Brevard than her! An hour with Xina will probably spoil you for anyone else in the hobby! Just read her reviews on her Blog on Brevard Forum and here to learn what a session with her is like! If you're interested and need her contact information, please PM me and after I read your posts, I'll give you her number! But, you better eat your Wheaties if you're lucky enough to see her because she will exhaust you! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9907.jpeg‎   IMG_9908.jpeg‎   IMG_9570.jpg‎   Attachment-1.jpeg‎  

  7. #15655
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by JamTime  [View Original Post]
    My internet has been down so this a little late. Haven't seen her for at least two years. Texted her on good Friday morning for a two hour visit she was excited to see me. Made the drive from Jax I swear she has gotten even better with her oral skills I came so hard I had tears in my eyes! I've been seeing her for many years never been disappointed. There is a reason she is a legend! I definitely had a good Friday! She told me she had been talking to Avalon and there might be doubles in the future. If that happens there will be plenty of O's in O town! Love me some Jerzey Gurl I'll try take not to take so long in between visits Sweetheart!
    I always have such an awesome time with you. Thank you for always driving from Jax to come visit with me.

    JerseyGirl.

    Xoxo.

  8. #15654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Buddha0017

    Hey my friend you're in box is full, trying to respond to you. Please clean your in box.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  9. #15653
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank You Darling

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy71  [View Original Post]
    Another great visit with Jersey girl. Anyone who has been with her knows she is a sweetheart.

    After greeting me, we got down to business, and it was incredible as always. After, we sat and chatted like good friends until the end of the hour.
    I had an amazing time sweetheart, thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to seeing you again real soon.

    JerseyGirl.

    Xoxo.

  10. #15652

    Quick trip to Jersey

    Had a dream where I was in Jersey girls company and was provided the absolute best headache relief pills can't cure! As always her head game is simply on point and she deep throated and gagged jr while slurping me up and stroking jr like it was her life's mission. Best head game in town. She's always a delight!

    Stay safe gentlemen.

  11. #15651

    Jerzey Gurl

    My internet has been down so this a little late. Haven't seen her for at least two years. Texted her on good Friday morning for a two hour visit she was excited to see me. Made the drive from Jax I swear she has gotten even better with her oral skills I came so hard I had tears in my eyes! I've been seeing her for many years never been disappointed. There is a reason she is a legend! I definitely had a good Friday! She told me she had been talking to Avalon and there might be doubles in the future. If that happens there will be plenty of O's in O town! Love me some Jerzey Gurl I'll try take not to take so long in between visits Sweetheart!

  12. #15650

    Was this Hailey Kn. T?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rj242  [View Original Post]
    Guess it's why none of her numbers worked that sucks, was wondering what happened and was hoping she got out of the game. Was rooting for her.
    Was this Hailey Kn. T, of someone else? I have not seen her for some time now.

  13. #15649

    Laura

    Fun time, looks like has a place now too. Have seen a couple times and seems to get more comfortable as it goes. If you're into boobs. It's going to be a good day. Thanks for the hookup!

  14. #15648

    Od

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    . . Not in the classical sense where someone takes so much of one or a combination of drugs and dies.

    FENTYNAL is more like death by POISONING than an overdose.

    One laced dosage is not an overdose in the classical sense.
    I've done my partying in my younger days and lucky I don't have an addictive personality. However, nowadays is a different story because it's only takes one laced drug to kill ya. The way these things are mixed sometimes a pill or batch don't get mixed right and next thing you know it's over. It's sad. It stresses me out because I have kids and I've known people who have died because they did a line of blow that wasn't mixed right. I'm no way an expert these days but it's bad.

  15. #15647

    Cuban Melissa

    I went to her Incall location a few years back and saw a few shady looking dope boys leave her room so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    I didn't expect things to turn out this way, and it's been tough to process. ".

    Just because I engage in certain behaviors doesn't mean I lack feelings. I care deeply, and it's painful to see a child being used for someone else's gain. It's disheartening to know that the child won't benefit from the support intended for them. I hope my words reflect the hurt and concern I feel. Because all the money us mongers are giving her that young man won't see a dime of it. But I moved on.

    LOL were the pussy at yamz make cuban melissa ass look small. ive seen cuban melissa 3 times an she wont let dick win
    last i seen her i hurt my lower back

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape