Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 12376
-
04-24-25 18:39 #10171Senior Member

Posts: 1004It was $$ all in for the half but left at about 45 min. Worth every penny. I just didn't feel like typing out the break down. I never pay or bring more then two bills worth.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
It was interesting leaving walking out to about 2-3 cars parked right at the front door. Either a monger waiting their turn or laundromat person waiting for their clothes to wash while sitting in their cars. Just ignore and walk on by.
-
04-23-25 18:14 #10170Regular Member

Posts: 6West side recon
Had a hankering, but wanted to look around and you know. Not go to a sure thing.
Stopped at Tranquility on TV HWY. Never been there. So I wanted to look around for myself, but the door was locked. So either they are closed or it's a good sign that you can get your time without interruption. Anyway, off I went.
Next was Blue Star. Went in and the loudest jingle device was attached to the door. Stood there for a few until an older woman in jeans came out. Not my type, and definitely was not going to give me what I was looking for.
I was going to go to some known sure things further Beaverton way. But I have shit to do and the though of going down TV HWY any further was off putting, so I did a you-turn. Looked to see if Tranq had an open sign on when I went by. There was nothing. So I decided to check Lan Lan. I have always got FS there, though the quality has been lacking.
I walked in to Lan Lan not expecting much more than standing in the waiting area while some granny came out from servicing some monger. Instead a nice thin number in tights and a crop top with suitable rack for her size came out of the office. She seemed super excited, and we settled on 1/2 hour massage. She asked if I wanted oil which I was happy to partake in. Then she went straight for my ass and taint. Which she rubbed and blew on for 10 minutes. On the flip she said boom boom, and I gave her $ 2 0. CBJ as she kneeled on the side of the table as I dangled my legs off the side. Great sounds, eye contact and spitting. I told her to hop on and she started riding CG. Either she is a real AMPtress, or she was enjoying herself. Either way it was not over the top, but it sure helped as I'm notoriously hard to make bust. She was a real active participant. Finished mish, cleaned up and left pretty satisfied.
She said her name was Eva. We talked about her tits which turned out to be fake but were pretty well done and a large B or small C that were receptive to my mouth.
-
04-23-25 17:51 #10169Senior Member

Posts: 123Yischi on 82nd
Had a flat and was able to swing into Les Schwab just south of Foster. Went for a walk while waiting, with intent.
Saw Sasha. Nice short skirt. It was on as soon as she came in, teasing and such. I didn't have much of a tip and told her. Got a pm and CBJ and lots of nasty AMP talk.
She actually gave a great massage after and changed the sheets after.
I will be going back.
-
04-23-25 17:19 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 766True
I was at Happy a few months ago. Made a deal. I'm standing there with a boner and this tiny thing comes in and grabs my cock and asks if I want a duo. I said no. She ended up lowering the fee to about 30%. I still said no, but was kicking myself after thinking that was a hell of an opportunity.
Originally Posted by k__rat
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 17:15 #10167Senior Member

Posts: 263I have come to the conclusion that a good duo experience is something that has to happen in the moment. It's rare to schedule it and have be worthwhile especially if you haven't seen either girl before. Just keep showing up and eventually it will come up.
Originally Posted by Slim1985
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 16:24 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 766It's been mentioned many times
Expensive sub par service.
Originally Posted by PdxDutch
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 12:32 #10165Banned Member

Posts: 9Caribbean Spa?
Anyone been to the Caribbean spa I've seen advertised on escortaffair.
https://us.escortsaffair.com/portlan...035f4905dcbab6
-
04-23-25 11:11 #10164Regular Member

Posts: 182 girl
In search of a good duo experience, was looking at Osaka but the reviews are mixed anything come to mind?
-
04-22-25 21:48 #10163Senior Member

Posts: 119Sister Asian on Powell
Stopped in and met a petite 30's girl named Lily. Offered 2 Benjamins for an hour up front that was gladly accepted.
15 minutes of a not so bad massage before she dropped her clothes for some body to body. Was slightly disappointed to discover she had bolt ons but they were not bad and not too big for her firm little body.
On the flip started with CBJ then "she fuck me", I fuck her, then off came the wrapper for a CIM finish. Her idea. 10 more minutes of massage then out the door after about 50 minutes total.
Good time.
-
04-22-25 19:32 #10162Senior Member

Posts: 181East SE recon
Mayflower Foot Spa.
Great discreet parking, clean good smelling shop, cute girl, guessing late 20's, but Thick. Not planning to go for an actual session.
Jinye.
Met Nancy, hot tight body, not that cute, rough teeth, but she was eager to get me on the table. I'd guess early 40's? Looks like a great time. Probably will go back.
QQ.
Right across the street from Jinye next to Papa John's in the Fred Meyer Parking Lot. Early 40's, pretty plain looking, thin and fit though. Good English, gave me a nice hug and tit rub to get me to stay, didn't though. She seemed really chill and easy going, had a nice vibe. Forgot to ask her name, may go see her for a session too.
-
04-22-25 18:20 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 2035Wanting to clarify
I believe you're original post said you saw Momo for "1. 8, all In". But this post reads as if you tipped her 1. 8? Could you qualify please, and for how long did you see her?
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
I have enjoyed both Nancy and Momos company would be happy to repeat with either.
-
04-22-25 18:19 #10160Senior Member

Posts: 181Met Nancy. Quick stop, couldn't stay. Less attractive than I expected, didn't make me tingle quite the way others do, but she did look like a good time in her tight bodycon dress. Was very eager to get me on a table. Might go back when I have time.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 18:08 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 502Checking out the AMPs
I haven't been to an AMP in person 4 years, and that was the only time I'd been to one. But I've been following this thread ever since. That first time was a heck of an experience. I couldn't see the gals face due to the Covid mask, and I suspect she was older than I would normally go for, but she was wild. BBBJ, asked if I wanted a condom, I said no, so she hopped on and fucked me raw until I creampied her. Then a break, and then she started sucking me again and when hard, she climbed back on top and I creamed her pussy again. Probably part of the reason I've never gone back is, how can I beat that service?! And because of all of the lamentations about grannies, etc. But I've been hearing about gals in their 20's, and so I finally went out again.
I saw Zoey at Love before she left. That was fun! Kissing, BBBJ, bls, cfs, very nice!
I saw Nancy at Jinye. Not as cute as Zoey amd sutely older, but still attractive. She was really fun and provided great service. Kissing, daty, fingering, BBBJ, a little bls, cfs, finished with BBBJ and me jerking it. She told me to tell her when I was going to cum so I could cum in her mouth. That was pretty awesome.
Both were pretty cursory with the massage.
I need to try out some more!
-
04-22-25 17:29 #10158Senior Member

Posts: 1004You're right we do have different tastes. Other than her crooked teeth, I found Nancy to be extremely attractive and happy to pay the $$ but never more. You're also right I tipped momo 1.8 once and then I also tipped momo 2.0 other times.
Originally Posted by CoolBeanGuy
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the recap, detective.
Hmmmm.
-
04-22-25 15:46 #10157Senior Member

Posts: 27Vancouver
Had a mediocre visit at the place on fourth plain in Vancouver, anyone good there that I should ask for by name or do I just need to make the trek down to SE Portland?










Reply With Quote






