Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 275 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3995

    Pbl is done for, where did they migrate to

    Palm Beach lakes used to have some activity in front of the hospital, now nobody be there, where did they migrate to? Did they go to 45th? Someone PM me and ill send back numbers to whatever I find.

  2. #3994
    It's hit or miss in this area. I know I tried back streets and got "some" luck.

    They come out at different times a day usually when they withdrawing.

    I don't believe it is consistant nowadays. You got to spend hours out there. Dodging the fuzz.

    Crazy people and trannies. Be safe and good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frostinator  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone sorry if this isn't where to post I'm new. I know Broadway is the known spot but I'm having trouble finding anyone no matter the time I try if anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it TIA.

  3. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    One time a few years ago, I ended up picking up little bit, had her many many times way back in the day. She's become a nightmare in the last I don't know 7, 8 years. But on that occasion she was Prego, so she didn't want to do the normal Act, and I'm not normally a BJ guy, but I said okay we'll do it. I offered her one Jackson because it's not really my thing. She said if I doubled that she would give me the best DT I ever had, I've heard that enough times that I didn't believe it so I said okay one Jackson to start two if you really DT, and 4 Jackson's if you swallow. She was up for the mission she wanted all four. And to tell the truth she gave me the best DT I've ever had that night. Shockingly good very sloppy. Had a puddle to clean up of her saliva on my seat afterwards. But she definitely did it. I've been thinking about her a lot lately wondering I haven't seen her in a long time. Although she's become the biggest B in the last several years and definitely will rip you off if given the chance so needs an extremely strong pimp hand sadly. But I'm wondering if anyone else ever got her DT? And is she even willing to do that anymore, as lately I've been seeking that out. And definitely with her many years of active service I would be less likely to want to use the normal service. Well she gave me the best DT of my life of any Working Girl I should say that, I've had better abnormal women. But it's few and far between of course. I'd love to find a real throat goat in the Pompano area right now, as I'm down that way a lot lately. A true throat champion that swallows.
    Little bit aka Natalia is one of my personal favorites.

    Great head Every time I hooked up with her, she swallows.

  4. #3992

    WSW Alicia L

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    There are some new girls on Broadway. The best one calls herself Zoe or Ashley. She's an attractive, slender sexy brunette, about 30, and way too nice to*be on the street. She has the best breasts (36 + C / D perky, firm, and perfect) I have ever seen on the street and that includes better than Dominique (Enjoy her photo).

    No phone as usual, but a solid 8+ /10. A SWer told me that her real name is Emily, but I haven't matched her on the blotter yet. She's a little kooky like most of these girls due to her meds.

    I lucked*into seeing her again yesterday at dusk around Broadway and 49th. She has asked for my number twice but didn't have*a pen or paper on me, so be prepared. I'm putting this out there for anyone who has seen her in case you can find a way to contact her. You'll know it's her for sure when she takes her top off.

    She's by far the nicest chick on the street and it'll be your lucky day if you meet her. *.

    TonyTC.
    Her real name is Alicia L on the blotter from some years back, about 40 yrs old surprisingly. She used to walk lake worth, looks like she moved up in the world and now is in broadway LOL, she took all her clothes off and let me do a full session for 20 coins, I never do full session but I had to with her and I covered up of course.

    She's kinda crazy and will give different names. BBBJ wasnt great tbh that time. Someone else took this picture of her I attached here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A.jpg‎  

  5. #3991

    Little Bit

    One time a few years ago, I ended up picking up little bit, had her many many times way back in the day. She's become a nightmare in the last I don't know 7, 8 years. But on that occasion she was Prego, so she didn't want to do the normal Act, and I'm not normally a BJ guy, but I said okay we'll do it. I offered her one Jackson because it's not really my thing. She said if I doubled that she would give me the best DT I ever had, I've heard that enough times that I didn't believe it so I said okay one Jackson to start two if you really DT, and 4 Jackson's if you swallow. She was up for the mission she wanted all four. And to tell the truth she gave me the best DT I've ever had that night. Shockingly good very sloppy. Had a puddle to clean up of her saliva on my seat afterwards. But she definitely did it. I've been thinking about her a lot lately wondering I haven't seen her in a long time. Although she's become the biggest B in the last several years and definitely will rip you off if given the chance so needs an extremely strong pimp hand sadly. But I'm wondering if anyone else ever got her DT? And is she even willing to do that anymore, as lately I've been seeking that out. And definitely with her many years of active service I would be less likely to want to use the normal service. Well she gave me the best DT of my life of any Working Girl I should say that, I've had better abnormal women. But it's few and far between of course. I'd love to find a real throat goat in the Pompano area right now, as I'm down that way a lot lately. A true throat champion that swallows.

  6. #3990
    That's definitely not my Alexis. But cute, something about those face tattoos and a little skinny girl like that looks good to me. How was the service? Detailed is best.

    Alexia F.

    I think I could take her to a hotel give her a good scrub down get her looking better. Might be some real fun.

    Anybody get some good Intel phone numbers anything on her let me know I'd be willing to take a trip up to RB for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterMjMan26  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir, that be her. She was less zombie looking tho or maybe I was too high.

  7. #3989

    Alexia

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    There is an Alexia from Riviera Beach in the blotter today. Is this your girl?

    TonyTC.
    Yes sir, that be her. She was less zombie looking tho or maybe I was too high.

  8. #3988

    Alexia

    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterMjMan26  [View Original Post]
    WSW alexia or maybe homeless in need but she was walking broadway and blue heron headed north towards the shopping center by McDonald's. She said she was staying behind that shopping center. Petite with small chest the ass was ok. Quick LEO check and took a park. Head was ok not anything to crazy. It was cold out so she asked if I could fill her up to help keep her warm no added charge. She got on top and knows how to grind. Quick little cuddle before dropping her off.

    I'd repeat maybe.
    There is an Alexia from Riviera Beach in the blotter today. Is this your girl?

    TonyTC.

  9. #3987

    Tammy

    Took a stroll last evening starting from boynton on Dixie and took it all the way.

    Over the bridge on broadway and back. Saw the mature blonde chain smoking off 17th by nanas spot.

    Kept goin through LW past 6th north where the bbw chic patrols. Didn't see much til I hit palm beach lakes near the hospital.

    Where I saw Tammy. Tall Tammy as she tells me. Seen her a few times and is a very fun time. She usually pulls those huge.

    Puppies out before talkin to the boss and they are amazing. Very solid covered time and loves being played with. Very clean.

    Atleast in my experience and the only negative I have and the only reason I haven't tried full serv is she doesn't ride or sit.

    Other than my preference, she's a good one.

    Digits for trade.

  10. #3986

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHard1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her lately?
    Just seen her at her usually spot at the store. Tried to scoop while she was walking there but she seems spooked. Was very clean tho, nice shaved legs, denim skirt and dark blue oversized t shirt. If I had to guess she was locked up and just recently got out.

  11. #3985

    Becky

    Anyone see her lately?

  12. #3984
    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterMjMan26  [View Original Post]
    WSW alexia or maybe homeless in need but she was walking broadway and blue heron headed north towards the shopping center by McDonald's. She said she was staying behind that shopping center. Petite with small chest the ass was ok. Quick LEO check and took a park. Head was ok not anything to crazy. It was cold out so she asked if I could fill her up to help keep her warm no added charge. She got on top and knows how to grind. Quick little cuddle before dropping her off.

    I'd repeat maybe.
    Could be the same one I had years ago when she was 19. She was almost a 10. Blowing my mind with the face and body. But poor skills, but she was old 19 and homeless then, than she started stripping at Monroe's. And was a VIP. But if it is her she maybe fell on hard times. Back then I gave her 4 for a CIP then wanted a few more rounds, she agreed to 2 a pop. I did 4 more pops and she was dripping everywhere in my office. Looks alone made her so worth it. Sadly never got to hit it again, so happy I got that one night. Most likely not the same girl. But great story. Always try for a pick, just asking most are ok for it. Makes it much easier to I'd them.

  13. #3983

    Ashley, Zoe, or Emily.

    There are some new girls on Broadway. The best one calls herself Zoe or Ashley. She's an attractive, slender sexy brunette, about 30, and way too nice to*be on the street. She has the best breasts (36 + C / D perky, firm, and perfect) I have ever seen on the street and that includes better than Dominique (Enjoy her photo).

    No phone as usual, but a solid 8+ /10. A SWer told me that her real name is Emily, but I haven't matched her on the blotter yet. She's a little kooky like most of these girls due to her meds.

    I lucked*into seeing her again yesterday at dusk around Broadway and 49th. She has asked for my number twice but didn't have*a pen or paper on me, so be prepared. I'm putting this out there for anyone who has seen her in case you can find a way to contact her. You'll know it's her for sure when she takes her top off.

    She's by far the nicest chick on the street and it'll be your lucky day if you meet her. *.

    TonyTC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dominique breasts.jpg‎  

  14. #3982

    Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Hello all I have a WSW 30 yrs old big booty who gives A1 BBBJ for 20 coins in BOYTON, her face is not the ugliest but not the prettiest, she does have a phat booty and gives amazing BBBJ. Very submissive, wanting clients.

    She also has a a friend available who lives with her, WSW Brandie, she's slim, face cute about 27 yrs, BBBJ for 20 coins too. They both are down for the 3 way BBBJ taking turns on it, or for full session. too.

    I'm trading her number for any other young WSW anywhere in palm beach or broward, don't ask for free only trades, I waste too much gas finding these girls, thanks!
    Dm me, I have a 25 yr old blonde WSW out of lake park you might like.

  15. #3981

    WSW big booty A1 BBBJ for 20 coins in BOYTON

    Hello all I have a WSW 30 yrs old big booty who gives A1 BBBJ for 20 coins in BOYTON, her face is not the ugliest but not the prettiest, she does have a phat booty and gives amazing BBBJ. Very submissive, wanting clients.

    She also has a a friend available who lives with her, WSW Brandie, she's slim, face cute about 27 yrs, BBBJ for 20 coins too. They both are down for the 3 way BBBJ taking turns on it, or for full session. too.

    I'm trading her number for any other young WSW anywhere in palm beach or broward, don't ask for free only trades, I waste too much gas finding these girls, thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape