Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 2740
-
04-22-25 22:33 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 157Good for you brother. Wonder if you're her white knight.
Originally Posted by ReelSky
[View Original Post]
I really like it mongers here share this site with these women makes me chuckle.
-
04-22-25 20:47 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 220I saw her. Great girl, clean, but other than getting her bra off it was very platonic. Unsure if additional sessions would open the menu but not willing to invest.
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 11:58 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 66Porsha_luv
I was very happy with the L1 and 2 hours of happy cuddles & DATY in birthday outfits. And yes, I think once she knows you the MENU expands. YMMV. But treat her nice and I sure it will.
Originally Posted by CharlieMorris
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 11:09 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 228Chronic Bliss
I see her pricing has gone up along with her karmas. Any detailed info on her? You can PM if preferred.
-
04-22-25 09:59 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 2964Porsha_luv
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
My friend says thank you for the info! Though he did have a follow up question! He wanted to know, now that you've seen her several times, anything more than L1 available?
Originally Posted by CharlieMorris
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 09:48 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 66Porsha_luv
She is now on Tryst. No longer on Cuddle: https://tryst.link/massage/porsha_luv - Saw her a few times, and LOVE HER, Super Sweet, Tall, stunning, soft, but no DFK or even kissing, which I really was hoping for. So would love to find someone just like her, but that also really gets into it, lots of intimacy.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 21:16 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 109I'm in love
Thank you for sharing. That's my body type! I know it's not for everyone but I LOVE it.
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 10:04 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 157Comfycuddler94
Messaged this one a few weeks ago, she had no time then but would soo. I moved on and forgot about our conversation then get message she's available.
Move to text ask about more than cuddles or what the fuck ever it is that site is for, she beat around the Bush a little bit and was game for dato daty and other things. She sent a few photos and while I knew she was plump from her profile, she's too short and round for me. Tall and round is good but not short and round.
Was willing to do 70, I clearly let her know the fun tickets aren't submitted until I've picked the prize off the wall. No resistance to that and agreeable, but I get the feeling she’ll try to collect upon arrival. Which in my case would be a colossal waste of time for her.
Much better options so I passed.
*disclaimer* unless you've got intel to share don't bother asking for anything* many a brother has shared as I have done the same in return. Quit being lazy. It might help you in your personal life.
-
04-20-25 08:20 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 601Redvelvetcookie
This one's visiting anyone seen? PM if prefer.
www.cuddlecomfort.com/RedvelvetcOOkie
-
04-15-25 09:49 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 67Facts! She waves the hosting fee if you book 90 minutes. That's still $$ and a quarter.
Originally Posted by WadeUncle
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 18:00 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 107Charges to host and to visit. No go for me.
Originally Posted by TheIllest
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 09:46 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 67Similar situation happened to me too. I almost pulled the trigger. She doesn't host. She uses X.
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 20:49 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 143I see Loving embrace, Serenity moon, and embrace love was asked about. No reviews for Embrace serenty.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 21:25 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 347Have you tried a search? There are at least a few previous reviews.
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 20:33 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 143ANy info
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/embraceserenity
Visited her profile since she hosted. She messaged me and quickly gave me her number. After texting a bit I got the feeling that it would be either platonic (she was being cagey as I was as well) With the drive and the wishy washy messages I decidded not to see her.
Does anybody have any experience?










Reply With Quote





