Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 183 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2740
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1795
    Quote Originally Posted by ReelSky  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing. That's my body type! I know it's not for everyone but I LOVE it.
    Good for you brother. Wonder if you're her white knight.

    I really like it mongers here share this site with these women makes me chuckle.

  2. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one a few weeks ago, she had no time then but would soo. I moved on and forgot about our conversation then get message she's available.

    Move to text ask about more than cuddles or what the fuck ever it is that site is for, she beat around the Bush a little bit and was game for dato daty and other things. She sent a few photos and while I knew she was plump from her profile, she's too short and round for me. Tall and round is good but not short and round.

    Was willing to do 70, I clearly let her know the fun tickets aren't submitted until I've picked the prize off the wall. No resistance to that and agreeable, but I get the feeling shell try to collect upon arrival. Which in my case would be a colossal waste of time for her.

    Much better options so I passed.

    *disclaimer* unless you've got intel to share don't bother asking for anything* many a brother has shared as I have done the same in return. Quit being lazy. It might help you in your personal life.
    I saw her. Great girl, clean, but other than getting her bra off it was very platonic. Unsure if additional sessions would open the menu but not willing to invest.

  3. #1793

    Porsha_luv

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMorris  [View Original Post]
    She is now on Tryst. No longer on Cuddle: https://tryst.link/massage/porsha_luv - Saw her a few times, and LOVE HER, Super Sweet, Tall, stunning, soft, but no DFK or even kissing, which I really was hoping for. So would love to find someone just like her, but that also really gets into it, lots of intimacy.
    I was very happy with the L1 and 2 hours of happy cuddles & DATY in birthday outfits. And yes, I think once she knows you the MENU expands. YMMV. But treat her nice and I sure it will.

  4. #1792

    Chronic Bliss

    I see her pricing has gone up along with her karmas. Any detailed info on her? You can PM if preferred.

  5. #1791

    Porsha_luv

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Can either of you provide a link? Whether on CC or elsewhere? Or even a name? Asking for a friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMorris  [View Original Post]
    She is now on Tryst. No longer on Cuddle: https://tryst.link/massage/porsha_luv - Saw her a few times, and LOVE HER, Super Sweet, Tall, stunning, soft, but no DFK or even kissing, which I really was hoping for. So would love to find someone just like her, but that also really gets into it, lots of intimacy.
    My friend says thank you for the info! Though he did have a follow up question! He wanted to know, now that you've seen her several times, anything more than L1 available?

  6. #1790

    Porsha_luv

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Can either of you provide a link? Whether on CC or elsewhere? Or even a name? Asking for a friend!
    She is now on Tryst. No longer on Cuddle: https://tryst.link/massage/porsha_luv - Saw her a few times, and LOVE HER, Super Sweet, Tall, stunning, soft, but no DFK or even kissing, which I really was hoping for. So would love to find someone just like her, but that also really gets into it, lots of intimacy.

  7. #1789

    I'm in love

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one a few weeks ago, she had no time then but would soo. I moved on and forgot about our conversation then get message she's available.

    Move to text ask about more than cuddles or what the fuck ever it is that site is for, she beat around the Bush a little bit and was game for dato daty and other things. She sent a few photos and while I knew she was plump from her profile, she's too short and round for me. Tall and round is good but not short and round.

    Was willing to do 70, I clearly let her know the fun tickets aren't submitted until I've picked the prize off the wall. No resistance to that and agreeable, but I get the feeling shell try to collect upon arrival. Which in my case would be a colossal waste of time for her.

    Much better options so I passed.

    *disclaimer* unless you've got intel to share don't bother asking for anything* many a brother has shared as I have done the same in return. Quit being lazy. It might help you in your personal life.
    Thank you for sharing. That's my body type! I know it's not for everyone but I LOVE it.

  8. #1788

    Comfycuddler94

    Messaged this one a few weeks ago, she had no time then but would soo. I moved on and forgot about our conversation then get message she's available.

    Move to text ask about more than cuddles or what the fuck ever it is that site is for, she beat around the Bush a little bit and was game for dato daty and other things. She sent a few photos and while I knew she was plump from her profile, she's too short and round for me. Tall and round is good but not short and round.

    Was willing to do 70, I clearly let her know the fun tickets aren't submitted until I've picked the prize off the wall. No resistance to that and agreeable, but I get the feeling she’ll try to collect upon arrival. Which in my case would be a colossal waste of time for her.

    Much better options so I passed.

    *disclaimer* unless you've got intel to share don't bother asking for anything* many a brother has shared as I have done the same in return. Quit being lazy. It might help you in your personal life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4387C734-76EC-4D10-9FBF-728F0F2A8037remotef46784e3e7e4b5d51313032216ae11a92e142a5c-2-original.jpg‎   D3E5F123-9284-428A-9441-EDD4679D9321remotef46784e3e7e4b5d51313032216ae11a92e142a5c-1-original.jpg‎  

  9. #1787

    Redvelvetcookie

    This one's visiting anyone seen? PM if prefer.

    www.cuddlecomfort.com/RedvelvetcOOkie

  10. #1786
    Facts! She waves the hosting fee if you book 90 minutes. That's still $$ and a quarter.

    Quote Originally Posted by WadeUncle  [View Original Post]
    Charges to host and to visit. No go for me.

  11. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIllest  [View Original Post]
    Similar situation happened to me too. I almost pulled the trigger. She doesn't host. She uses X.
    Charges to host and to visit. No go for me.

  12. #1784
    Similar situation happened to me too. I almost pulled the trigger. She doesn't host. She uses X.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/embraceserenity

    Visited her profile since she hosted. She messaged me and quickly gave me her number. After texting a bit I got the feeling that it would be either platonic (she was being cagey as I was as well) With the drive and the wishy washy messages I decidded not to see her.

    Does anybody have any experience?

  13. #1783
    I see Loving embrace, Serenity moon, and embrace love was asked about. No reviews for Embrace serenty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried a search? There are at least a few previous reviews.

  14. #1782
    Have you tried a search? There are at least a few previous reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/embraceserenity

    Visited her profile since she hosted. She messaged me and quickly gave me her number. After texting a bit I got the feeling that it would be either platonic (she was being cagey as I was as well) With the drive and the wishy washy messages I decidded not to see her.

    Does anybody have any experience?

  15. #1781

    ANy info

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/embraceserenity

    Visited her profile since she hosted. She messaged me and quickly gave me her number. After texting a bit I got the feeling that it would be either platonic (she was being cagey as I was as well) With the drive and the wishy washy messages I decidded not to see her.

    Does anybody have any experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape