Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 551 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 8263
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7453
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here know what's up?
    It seems to change names every few years. It's the same dumpy place.

  2. #7452

    New Owners

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here know what's up?
    Looks like it's got new owners and has more of a party atmosphere now.

  3. #7451

    Sugar's - Sugar Dolls??

    Anyone here know what's up?

  4. #7450

    Jessica or Zahara

    Does anyone have experience with Zahara or Jessica they are willing to share. They both look fun but I can't find much to go on searching the forum.

  5. #7449
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    You know that is Maylana's sister. Right?
    That is kinky. I hope she is as much oc a hore that Maylana was.

  6. #7448
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkyy  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody gone VIP with Cameron at Kittens? Trying to find out what's all available.

    https://www.instagram.com/recentlyca...V2cTcyNnl1amoy
    I jacked off with her for a while at her coffee stand and she was talking nasty. Told me I could do everything I asked her in the VIP. Don't know if it helps but she was down for everything. I did not ask for bb and I haven't been to Kittens to see her.

  7. #7447
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like dancers do.
    Only because of what is said below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    They're all just angry he ain't paying them for that handy. Easy money lost.
    The strippers needn't drop their rates. There isba reason only 2 dudes sitting in the club.

  8. #7446
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    They're all just angry he ain't paying them for that handy. Easy money lost.

  9. #7445

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by PkShow  [View Original Post]
    Who cares.
    Sounds like dancers do.

  10. #7444
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    Who cares.

  11. #7443
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to figure this out too. New IG.

    https://www.instagram.com/currentlyc...M2aTF6MHo4cQ==
    I love how all her posts are so different. What a life she's going to lead. Bet she wants a fortune for that soggy stuff.

  12. #7442
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I worked Kehlani over pretty good at Kittens the other night.

    She will play it off that she ain't a ho. She is. Good pussy tho. She will throw it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I busted a nut in her last night. She was mad bruh.
    You know that is Maylana's sister. Right?

  13. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go see Mimi at Pandora. She very good. Very nice. No fake booby.

    She pull wang. Talk dirty. She suck wang. Ride wang.

    I cum fast. Hahaha. She nice mommy. She make me wear condom. No kiss. No Asian Baby. Hahaha.

    Ok. No pay more than 300 ever.
    I definitely like the idea of not paying more than 300. I'd heard offers that were simply outrageous.

  14. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I worked Kehlani over pretty good at Kittens the other night.

    She will play it off that she ain't a ho. She is. Good pussy tho. She will throw it back.
    I busted a nut in her last night. She was mad bruh.

  15. #7439

    Watch your step

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Three dancers told me this. Dude just watching the stage and spanking it, there's a good reason no dancers were approaching you.
    I know its sandal wearing season but in the club its a bit no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape