Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 6974
-
04-23-25 20:25 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 94Beware
Meet her in a run down apartment in bpt says she also works in danbury, her pics are super filtered, she looks like she is in the 60's in real life.
Originally Posted by RaijinFujin
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 19:21 #6283Senior Member

Posts: 104Desirable Elizabeth
Hi guys any info on Desirable Elizabeth in the Enfield area? Older 54 redhead. Thanks.
-
04-23-25 16:55 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 234Never say her however I think Glen or one of the others guys here has and she is legit.
Originally Posted by Nakso
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 14:54 #6281Regular Member

Posts: 1Altbunny
Does anyone have intel on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-1332779ac3d4
She has a Reddit where she posts her cosplay and looks legit.
-
04-23-25 14:49 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 77WYP Jades
Does anyone have any info on this one? I feel like she is familiar from another site.
-
04-23-25 12:22 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 234As said prior the experience I just had made me totally re think doing anything ever again on a sugar daddy site. There were a few girls I was going to see but I found out they had assault convictions.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I will give you guys a tip: Olita Escorts, fair priced and very good looking Ukrainian women. The photos are juiced or some outdated however both the girls I have seen with them were very hot. One no longer works for the agency. Antonia who is in her mid 20's is a really good looking spinner however her services especially if you only book 30 minutes can be rushed. I mean I am an older guy and it takes for ever if at all when I have to use a condom!! Don't expect BBBJ however some may do it. And usually eating pussy is a no no. Also their hygiene is impeccable as it should be.
-
04-23-25 12:10 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 1532Crazy Rachel
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
Anyone who chooses to see crazy rachel has strong witts. Like a mosquito to a zapper. Bipolar, alcoholic, and habits. Crazy = amazing fuck but once she calls the LE bc you wouldn't give her 40 for nails, it's time to bounce.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 11:18 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 53Val
Anyone know anything about this lady. Been chatting but never really getting anywhere?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-cc800c3af500
You can PM if you would like.
Thanks in advance Shaggy.
-
04-23-25 10:52 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 234https://facecheck.id/
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
The thing is in order to find out the social of the person you need to pay, however you can always use the photo from face check to do a regular search.
-
04-23-25 10:43 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 1041I am talking about the "face check" feature that you mentioned in your post.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 10:41 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 1041Check the Richmond, VA sugar baby thread.
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]
You will learn everything you need from there.
-
04-22-25 17:27 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks for the oop. 🙏127997;.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 13:39 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 234She will quote $400 but you can get her for a bit less. Offer her $300 .
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 13:11 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 87What's her PPM? Thanks.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 12:37 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 234Lola
Forgot to mention I saw Lola last week. She is a nice girl very mellow and from what I gather a real partier (drinks and pot, no hard drugs). The only real downside was where she lives, as Glen posted its like a boarding house.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...?locale=en_USS
She does not have a car so I had no choice but to go to her place. One should consider getting a room if they are going to see her.
She basically looks just like her pictures.









Reply With Quote






