Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 2366 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 35480
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Heritage Nicole is still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been on the trail in a few years but Barbie always had me popping real quick and also Heritage Nicole. But she kind of disappeared.

    Sox.
    She's in Kissimmee now. Her performance and looks have gone way down. But she is very reasonable.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/182470709

    RP.

  2. #34804
    Haven't been on the trail in a few years but Barbie always had me popping real quick and also Heritage Nicole. But she kind of disappeared.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll start. Lancaster Liz.

  3. #34803

    Best Performer All Time?

    I'll start. Lancaster Liz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250425_111444_Facebook.jpg‎  

  4. #34802

    Last night

    Quote Originally Posted by Jug145  [View Original Post]
    Going to take a few strolls up and down and see what I find. I will let you guys know. Already did one pass. Didn't see much worth picking up yet but I will repot back later or tomorrow.
    Last night was horrible. There was Leos everywhere, on almost every street corner both north and south of the trail. They were also following a lot of cars and some they pulled over. Also there was a huge incident which I counted eight LEO cars heading down south, thinking it was safe to do some window shopping but I was wrong as some stayed behind and patrolled the area. So I decided to end my trip early and head home. Take care and stay safe.

    Jiat2001.

  5. #34801

    Is the trail really dead. Time to find out

    Going to take a few strolls up and down and see what I find. I will let you guys know. Already did one pass. Didn't see much worth picking up yet but I will repot back later or tomorrow.

  6. #34800
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Still unavailable. Missionary Man.
    Thank you!

  7. #34799

    She's

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    When is this one available again?
    Still unavailable. Missionary Man.

  8. #34798

    Ice Pick Ashley

    For those of you who don't know her. Here's Ice Pick Ashley (IPA). Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ice pick 2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250424_101242_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #34797

    Window

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMomo00  [View Original Post]
    "do not negotiate with her through the window. Get her in and drive off".

    00 Mo.
    If I've seen that an unknown girl has been WALKING & not standing still than I will sometimes check her out through the window. If I just let her in, I could be letting in another IPA (Ice Pick Ashley). Then what?

    Missionary Man.

  10. #34796
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Is unavailable. Missionary Man.
    When is this one available again?

  11. #34795

    Geneva is good

    Geneva / motel x is good. Been there several times and never had an issue. Never saw LEO there either. But I mean if you see they are in there it's likely for another reason like an issue going on there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl  [View Original Post]
    I replied to the other guy that posted but it has not been posted yet. The person's making a claim that the area around Geneva, motel x is heavy with LEO. I'll talk to a girl that uses motel x almost daily she said nothing unusual has been going on. I went there less than an hour ago check out the b* story and I could not find one deputy on the roads. I actually drove into motel x and talk to a young guy that works there and ask him about any police activity going on in the last week and he said nothing he's aware of. In fact while I was there they are pretty busy, I'd say they have between 2/3 and 3/4 occupied rooms. Definitely not any threat from LEO or that place would be dead. I almost got with my standby Sarah Maitland to go have some fun but unfortunately I had to do some work earlier today and I don't have time. The motel x is exactly where we would go to. Don't let the other guys post shy you guys away from going there with your girl. I also look back at the Lockhart post and no one's talking about LEO. So we got another girl that confirmed it no activity, someone that actually works there says no activity and I drove by there within the last hour and I cannot see any LEO just plenty of cars at motel x and mongers are having fun.

  12. #34794

    The Basics Revisited

    So I've been back and forward between here and my original stomping grounds and continue to see posts where guys make mistakes when dealing with SW's. Hopefully, I can give uncensored and unedited tips.

    1. LEO checks. If you are fortunate enough to spot one during this drought, then don't get tunnel vision. Make sure there are no LEO around to the best of your ability. When you pull up next to her (preferably not on a busy street) do not negotiate with her through the window. Get her in and drive off while doing another round of LEO checks. Grab a hand full of those tits and or pussy to make sure she's not LEO. Most of Traps are going to try and negotiate with you through the window. They will not get into your vehicle. If you encounter this, drive off! Once everything is good start negotiating price, rules, covered or not covered, catching, etc. If she isn't to your liking, then drop her back off and take the L.

    2. Once negotiations are good. These girls care about one thing and one thing only and you are not that one thing. Sure, they maybe nice, they might be talkative, they might make you feel comfortable, and that's cool. But do not trust them. You're there for one reason and one reason only. My point? Never let them take you to a spot. You chose the spot. Do a little due diligence and recon a spot before you pick her up. Some but not all of these girls will set you up if times get desperate enough. Most of these girls want to stay as close to the trap houses as they can. Drive away from the strip. Now this can potentially ruin a date, but the farther away from the strip you are, the less likely she will be tempted to rip you off and run out. If she starts acting out because she doesn't want to go too far, then that's on you to either continue the date nearby her preferred trap house, or drop her off and take the L. If all goes well and you get to a spot once again do another round of LEO checks.

    3. Payment. I'll let y'all debate this one. I've done it both ways. I've paid before and I've paid after and I've never had one run out with my cash either way. I've encounted some terrible head relief, but never a thief.

    4. This is up to you. I make them stay in the back and drop them off so that it looks like they've just taken an uber.

    I might have missed somethings so if anyone would like to add, then feel free.

    Be safe, don't be stupid.

    00 Mo.

  13. #34793
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatMeRight  [View Original Post]
    #4 is the one for ME.

    Any digits for here or a.

    Favorite spot I can find her?
    Christina wants to only date Seniors & No AA. Her rules, not mine. If you fit the rules, pm me.

    Missionary Man.

  14. #34792

    1, 2 , 3 ,4 . Good share!

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Looking Trail Bushes. #1- not allowed. #2- Renagaide (Biggest Bush). #3- Tasha. #4- Christina B.
    Missionary Man.
    #4 is the one for ME.

    Any digits for here or a.

    Favorite spot I can find her?

  15. #34791

    My Favorite

    Looking Trail Bushes. #1- not allowed. #2- Renagaide (Biggest Bush). #3- Tasha. #4- Christina B.

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8a75aeb36c248609d6ec17985b6b2556_f.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250421_100838_Facebook.jpg‎   IMG_20220906_124957506_HDR~3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape