Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 16026
-
04-21-25 15:02 #13566Senior Member

Posts: 171NN spa. Angela
Total was 220 for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by ShaqFu
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 14:08 #13565Banned Member

Posts: 45Mermaid spa
I visited this place twice in 10 days so I am going to review Sofia. I Got there and she opened the door for me. Paid the house fee and donation for 45 minutes. She threw on a towel, as did I and off we went to the TS. We both undress, she grabs some mouthwash for me and her which was a nice touch. Laid down, and she went to work while washing me, massaging my ass any chance she got. She arched me up onto all 4's, rimming my ass while stroking my cock. Flips me over, sucks on my nipples and moves down to my dick. It was my first time in the place so I didn't spin her around for 69 in the TS.
Back to the room, she lays on top of me and gives me a cat bath rimming my ass. She feels that I'm rock hard so she flips me over and goes back to work on my cock, politely spitting on it while getting the job done. Spin her around for 69. She ended up sitting up on my face so my tongue got nice and deep in there, threw some tongue into her ass which was as clean as a whistle. Felt like she came but you never know in these places. She throws on the cover and starts riding me. Slide her off and give it to her k9. I wanted to hold out as long as possible and eventually realized it was going to be tough to cum in the rubber. Laid back down and asked her if she could BBBJ so she rips it off and back into the 69 position, she eventually got really sensitive so she spun back around and finished me off. As I was cumming she pulled her mouth off, came all over her hands and my stomach. She grabbed the towel cleaned me up, small talk for a little bit and off I wen.
-
04-21-25 12:14 #13564Senior Member

Posts: 46Dm
Hey Motor, I sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by MotorBoat4
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 12:09 #13563Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 59Escorts from my experience have a higher chance of finessing you and other shady bs. AMP's you kinda know what to expect. They more inclined to treat you better because its tied to a physical location.
Originally Posted by Sparky2121
[View Original Post]
-It's been mentioned a few times, but I did go to Relax X spa most recently. The girl looked good, but the way she showed me how much she was into touching me made it hotter. Seems like a consistent spot that don't trip up. They would be a good spot to start at. The spa on S jones.
-Viva been around for a while and they'll do anything given the right donation. Can get busy at times, but they rotate their line up more than our typical AMP.
-There's New Lavender on W flamingo. Hasn't been around as long as Viva, but my last impression was perfect, for the most part. Mainly because when I caleld them the last time I went, and it took forever to get someone on the line. In the end, it all worked out. Foot job from uhhhh Madeline was kinky and felt great with her soft foot.
-GG spa on E desert also got options. If you try them go for Gillan. Really sweet. Gives a good GFE immersion.
-Go for whatever is closest to you. All AMP's rotate and make all kidns of changes. Most of the time when I go to GG, the girls hover aoround mid twenties.
-
04-21-25 11:53 #13562Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 59Also can vouch that Relax got a good thing going on with Camille. Tip a little more and she'll go all the way to L3.
Originally Posted by XxxRubTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 11:52 #13561Senior Member

Posts: 46In town this week
Hey gents,
I'm coming in town tomorrow and I was wondering what is your best bang for your buck, is it a spa or an escort? Not looking to break the bank but want to get value if that makes sense.
-
04-21-25 09:52 #13560Senior Member

Posts: 61Oh yeah went to Viva too
Relax was great but felt the need to go to oh so popular Viva spa a few days later. And I only did L2 that other day.
Poppin at Viva but I came at the right time for Olivia to be available. She was hot, and made everything feel so damn good. Olive was no doubt in her prime, about late-ish twenties. Perfect Oriental body, slim extremities, just delicious looking. Thick accent but I could still understand her. Really chatty and explained everything really well. She did well on following up what worked and what didn't. Engagement never lost it's 1:1 at any point. Almost like we were intimate on a date. Felt like melted butter early on. And shit, her hands were sooo soft. Actually just perfect pearly Oriental skin all over her. Olivia hand skills were so perfect on the rub and tug. I did request some rubber before she gave some oral too. I let that rock for a bit until I felt the need to really give it to her with me on top. Things got pretty noisy. Don't care and it was fucking hot. Damn good L3 overall by Olivia.
-
04-21-25 09:37 #13559Senior Member

Posts: 61Camille got a surprisingly great ass hidden under some oversized jeans. Gives a mean CBJ that would make other providers and men jealous. I'd say she's a solid pick at Relax X spa. A little more details if you read on.
I just went for L2 this time around. The location itself was great. Was not an issue being let in. Nice selection of providers when I went. My provider's name was Camille that appeared to be in her late twenties. The service was so smooth thanks to her speaking ability, and the massage was simply fantastic. She got me all excited down there rather quickly because whatever top she was wearing, she tossed it across the room. Natural perky boobies with a plump ass. Her pants were a bit oversized so I was surprised with what she was hiding under there. Too bad I didn't get to tap that but she gave a killer CBJ that was way better than majority of girls in the area.
-
04-21-25 02:18 #13558Senior Member

Posts: 153Sahara Spa
Forgot the name of the place, but it's the same lot as Green Door. Struck out there so I went to this place in the back of the commercial lot. It was late so I had to wait for the doorbell. Was lead in by an older woman, maybe mid 40's at most, taken to a room, and given the standard oil massage. To her credit she spent some time on my back which was actually tight, the the flip. Action was pretty weak and between missing out at GD, alcohol, and the lack of sleep, I stupidly thought two girl action would be better.
It was, but not by match. In and out in 30.60 for the house 300 for the rest. Yes, it's per, not all in. Skip, and if you don't skip, don't drink first and lose cash for no reason. I think I'm done with these spots for a bit LOL.
-
04-20-25 16:39 #13557Senior Member

Posts: 78NN spa. Angela
What was the total damage ill be visiting vegas soon.
Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 14:23 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 1875Eyes of the beholder
Thank you for your honest report. I recall stopping by when everyone is raving about this joint. I didn't catch the name of the lady but she's definitely not young. Around the same age you described maybe even older. I did not find her attractive and she wanted 300 up front for the hour. I bolted like a road runner. Beep! Beep!
Originally Posted by PokemonHunter
[View Original Post]
Anyway I'm guessing it's the same Lulu, there's just no way they will allow 2 Lulu's working there, too confusing but who knows. As for the age discrepancies, my guess is we see them in their true age while others see them younger.
-
04-20-25 08:23 #13555Senior Member

Posts: 2986Anything
Under 20 post then they're usually scammers like the cabbies they will say anything to get you inside keep an eye on this thread secret is you need to see some peeps with bad reviews of a girl then you can trust that member that's what I do.
Originally Posted by PokemonHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 02:08 #13554Regular Member

Posts: 4Queenee at Best Asian made my cock feel like a King LOL
Uber driver told me this was off East Tropicana. Looked it up and texted ahead. Queenee met me at the door. Love the name and love the tits. We start the fun with a table shower. She unleashed those melons and I sucked on them while she gave me a soapy handy. We went back to the room She started well surprisingly was a pretty good massage. She had soft hands and they felt great on my ass and then eventually creeped their way around the balls and Junior. She got me hard and ready before the flip. We went over the price and then her mouth went over my cock. I love the eye contact that she licked me all over. I needed that ass so I put her on doggy right away. I held their arms behind her back and I drilled her. Before I was going to bust I got her on her knees and dropped my load on her tits. This girl was down for all the fun. Thank God for my Uber driver.
-
04-19-25 15:42 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 158NN spa
Lucy and Angela is definitely the hottest girls in town right now. Been seeing Angela for a while now, but Lucy is definitely sexy.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 13:41 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 41Mermaid TOFTT
Went in after their posted close time. There was a doorbell but the door was unlocked, the door to the rooms had a keypad.
Lady said her name was Lulu, definitely not mid 20's to 30 like the reports are saying. She was 40 to 50, would not be surprised if she was older. MMs about the of softballs cut in half. Mombod, had stubble on her pit and had an untamed Bush. Her method in the TS is what I heard in other reports. Washes your back and pooper hole often then does a body to body glide. Eventually starts kissing / licking you all over then rim. You flip over and the front wash begins. She jumps on top and grinds and washes your peter with her hands. We then moved to the room. Tickles you back then more kisses all over to eventual rim and tells you to flip over. No BBBJ she does a CBJ then jumps on rcg. I Tap her cause I want daty. Let me do it but she would try to push me away it got annoying after a while. I tried fiv and fib but was not welcomed. At this point I just wanted to nut and take off. Started standing mish, I'm small 5" but this lady was pushing me away or other techniques tell me it was too much for her but I eventually nutted.
DMG $$. 60.
Informed.
30 - . 6.
60 - $.
Someone is lying here. Either the reports or the "Lulu" I got.
Definitely not a repeat. Older lady not hot and pits and kitty unkept. Daty a not go, most of the time fiv and fib is a no go but you have to attempt to find out. Couldn't take my small wiener so her pushing me back messed up my rhythm. Save your money and go to California for a weekend K girls are hotter there and surprisingly you can get them cheaper than here. More expensive than a massage parlor here but you get younger and better looking women that work very hard for an hour.











Reply With Quote



