Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 22138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20503

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by RIGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm coming into town this week and I saw Lily's add but can find any information in her. Anyone know if she is legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily216

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/747801749641
    Pretty sure that is one of the no-touch girls.

  2. #20502

    Intel. Lily

    Hi all,

    I'm coming into town this week and I saw Lily's add but can find any information in her. Anyone know if she is legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lily216

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/747801749641

  3. #20501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1187

    Your wife

    Quote Originally Posted by OsuBuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, had luck with this once before and interested again. Anyone interested to fill my wife (32) up on camera. Either I film or you make a film for me? Must be over 7, let me know!
    You said you didn't have good luck with your last try, Sounds like fun to me. However, you guys would have to be interested in the kink of her doing an older guy, I'm 67. I'm Sicilian, and very hairy, although I do manscape, and I also have ED, but I take a shot which makes me stay hard for about an hour. I'm not quite 7" I don't think, but if she's reasonably good looking, no offense, and not real overweight, again no offense, I would enjoy helping you out. You can film me not only fucking her, but tonguefucking her ass, licking her pussy until she cums on my tongue, and whatever turns you on. Please let me know. We can also exchange pics if you like.

  4. #20500

    Cuck

    Hey guys, had luck with this once before and interested again. Anyone interested to fill my wife (32) up on camera. Either I film or you make a film for me? Must be over 7, let me know!

  5. #20499

    If they are asking for money up front, it is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13  [View Original Post]
    So the first two are definitely scammers. The third one looks interesting.

  6. #20498

  7. #20497
    Quote Originally Posted by Smgrinder  [View Original Post]
    If I was a billionaire I'd put her on retainer.
    If you were a Billionaire she would be in pursuit of you, you could have her for free or at least as free as any pussy is. Use her and throw her away and she would beg to come back because you are amazing.

  8. #20496
    Carplay 1 k in the back of her Bentley 🤣.

  9. #20495
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Honestly, I've paid more for less. LOL. J / k.

    But damn she's everything I like. 😍.

  10. #20494
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBuddy  [View Original Post]
    When you thought you have seen it all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candicevip
    If I was a billionaire I'd put her on retainer.

  11. #20493
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBuddy  [View Original Post]
    When you thought you have seen it all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candicevip
    Wow is she ever in the wrong fucking city.

    But her ad says she has "DSL lips", so bring your laptop. I wonder if they're wireless or if you need to bring your own cable. 😉.

  12. #20492

    I am so excited for her to visit!

    When you thought you have seen it all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/candicevip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250418_030648_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #20491
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mia lately? A couple years ago she was great, then lifestyle started to take its toll. Given current options I'm tempted to go back but would like an idea of what I'm walking into.
    Funny she just message me yesterday. She is in the hospital.

  14. #20490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1187

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Smgrinder  [View Original Post]
    Clear you inbox.
    Will do. Thanks.

  15. #20489

    Cheech

    Clear you inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape