Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 7964
-
04-21-25 07:04 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 720This is interesting. I checked my ChatGPT and it said that the best way to handle this issue is to bring along a can of Raid.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 06:57 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 720Updates
Thanks for both responses here.
Originally Posted by Brianq
[View Original Post]
STG is patchy so it sure pays to be patient and check.
-
04-21-25 00:24 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 253Interesting convo with ChatGPT today.
LOL, chatgpt is the shit. It helped explain to me the subconscious reasons that lead me into this hobby and how I got addicted to it. It wasn't just some generic answer, but an actually deeply insightful breakdown that managed to match my life experiences to a tee.
Anyway, I asked it about something that's been troubling me for a long ass time.
I swear at least half of the providers I've seen (well known, lesser known, etc), many of whom are very hygiene-conscious, always have a fishy smell. It always varies; sometimes it's slight, other times its noticeable but not necessarily disruptive to the experience, and other times it's an absolute nightmare that'll have you looking at gorgeous women differently -- LOL. In the end, most of them seem to have it to some degree.
I long suspected it's likely due to a pH balance disruption and chatgpt pretty much confirmed it.
A woman's pH balance naturally resets, but if they're having sex repeatedly without a proper reset period, like every hour -- it can delay or outright prevent their pH balance from properly resetting. This is true for protected and especially true for providers that do raw consistently (and I know yall be smashing raw all the time LOL). Semen raises the pH, which is an agitation to the bacterial balance of the vagina. A.
So case in point. I'd wager that **at least** half of most providers have BV, and we knowingly fuck them regardless. LOL.
-
04-20-25 10:44 #7466Regular Member

Posts: 18Mixed
I have no experience, but I saw a half decent review on this site last month but a poor review on a diff site that mentioned obvious medicinal supplements in use. I took her off my "to do" list, but I could put her back on if I see more positive reviews.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 10:15 #7465Regular Member

Posts: 22From others.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
"I met her this past week at her place. Demons. Junkie. Pictures are way out dated. She could hardly walk up stairs. I left immediately. She is from Jersey and lives just off the Avenue in the city. Pass."
"I saw her a couple months ago and she wasn't that bad. Didn't feel the need to go back tho."
Hope that helps.
-
04-19-25 18:31 #7464Senior Member

Posts: 720Any experience?
With this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...rg&clients=men
-
04-17-25 12:55 #7463Senior Member

Posts: 78I'm not sure what you're trying to say here?
Originally Posted by Mythbuster
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 10:35 #7462Regular Member

Posts: 22Storm
Went to see her last night, she may have once looked like those pics, but not any more.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
Walked in the room, it was a disaster, sheets were stained, stuff everywhere, a complete mess.
She could barely string 3 words together and kept looking out the window.
I left her. 4 cause I felt bad, turned around and left.
Bad night for her, who knows, but I will not be finding out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...9/558169625232
-
04-16-25 00:26 #7461Regular Member

Posts: 25Intel? She seems cute and sent verification pic that matches
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...l/235317839020
There's two girls in the ad, she's the one with short hair.
-
04-16-25 00:24 #7460Regular Member

Posts: 25Avoid. Victoria
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/488689746991
Does NOT look like the pictures at all. She's much older in person. Horrible attitude. Made me leave early without even cumming. She got on the phone to talk to someone which was my sign to head out. Total waste of money.
-
04-15-25 16:37 #7459Senior Member

Posts: 303I saw this one over the weekend. The experience was alright. Her ad says other services are offered and to ask for info, but she wouldn't answer when I asked. I showed up at her incall and she let me in as she was smoking a cigarette. She took some time to get ready, but I opted for the no time limit option. (Donations were: 80 SS, 160 HH, 225 HR, 260 BBFS with no time limit). Pics definitely old, but the tits were decent and the ass was pretty nice. She didn't appear to have any teeth. She started with a BBBJ but said that she didn't like the taste of cum so she couldn't do it for very long. She wouldn't take her bra off but popped the tits out which were pretty nice. She jumped on and rode me for a bit before we switched to doggy. She didn't want me busting inside so I came on her nice ass.
Originally Posted by Sheba69
[View Original Post]
Overall OK experience, but would probably only repeat if there aren't any other options.
-
04-14-25 20:05 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 423No idea
I have no idea about that but I love the a la carte menu on LC! No need to pay for the things you don't want!
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 16:32 #7457Senior Member

Posts: 601Is she down for BB or nah?
Originally Posted by Mythbuster
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 09:03 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 423Shop around
A great example of why it pays to shop around:
Originally Posted by DjBangaz43
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/raeann
Her review are amazing though!
-
04-14-25 07:50 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 78RaeAnn:
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2672893175
RaeAnn has been reviewed plenty of times but this was my first time seeing her. The first green flag was that her comes were amzingly. Prompt. I'm so used to providers taking forever to respond. We set a time and she requested that I let her know when I was 10 min away. I actually ran a few minutes late but she was very understanding. Her private residence was very clean and I didn't experience any issues with any unwanted eyes. No signs of any demons, whatsoever. She seems to do this out of a genuine love for sex and money, which I respect. She led me up to a room that already had pron playing on a TV which was new for me, but really hot. The main course was amazing. Some of the best head I've ever gotten followed up by probably the fastest I've ever finished in full service. RaeAnn will now. Be my go to any time I'm in philly.









Reply With Quote





