The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31615

    Intel on Sophia Rose from Tryst

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophia-rose

    Hey all! I live in the Indianapolis area and have decided to try and find new providers to see in surrounding cities. The Indy scene has just been so mehh lately. I have been in contact with Sophia Rose and she has offered me a discount if I decide to make the short drive to Cincy to see her this week. Ofc YMMV, but for anyone who has been able to see her recently is she worth the 2 hr drive to see? The offer she made to me is tempting. Ik her reviews on TER are mixed too. Feel free to PM me if anybody wants to give their perspective on how she is! I did do a search in the forums and I am curious to know if things have changed. TIA for any info!

  2. #31614

    She's all yours and she looks hungry

    She pops up like once a month but is she real or worth seeing?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185971243

    Give her a call. After you see her let us know that you made it out alive or if she tried to eat you. Oh yeah, make sure you stay on top too.

  3. #31613

    I concur with everything said here

    I had the almost exact same experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    https://sweetbless.com/

    My anxiety over some recent stings around my place of residence was pretty high; but with some encouragement I pushed through it and went and saw Bless. Always thought the closest thing to the true Asian experience I could get is Indianapolis; Bless being so close felt to good to be true, thankfully it was true!

    Her pictures on tryst and her website genuinely don't do her justice, she's much cuter in person. She's cute, small, and greets you with a kiss as soon as you walk in the door. After that she helps you undress and it's off for a mouth wash and a shower, where she scrubs all the essential bits that are about to get dirty again. BBBJ while drying off, and in the top 5 of enthusiastic bjs I've gotten so far! Take it back to the bed and she had me sit on the edge while she continued to suck and lick, stopping every while to stroke both my dick and my ego. After a few minutes I requested 69 which she happily obliged, and she got very wet, my face was pretty slick by the time I had my fill and she laughed as she wiped my face clean. Then she hopped on cowgirl and I was left laying there enjoying the view! She has a really tight body and I was enjoying it to the fullest, I flipped her on her back and fucked her in mish, she put her feet on my chest and I grabbed her ankles and kissed them, she has really cute small feet if that's something you are into. I didn't want to finish yet so I stopped and leaned over to make out a bit and she seemed to enjoy it. Then she bent over in doggy and. Lord what a sight, I didn't get to enjoy it as long as I'd have liked to unfortunately.

    After we caught our breath and cleaned up, she had lay on my stomach and gave a really nice massage, based on all the cracking my joints did it was needed too. She's not fluent in English but knows enough to keep a basic conversation going and has a similar sense of humor to me. After the massage it was back to the shower where she cleaned me up, we made out a bit before she shooed me out to finish as I dry off and start to get dressed, she helped me finish and pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the way out.

    I think she's relatively new to the scene, hence the lack of info about her, but incan now confirm she's real and legit. She'll be in Columbus for a while then I think she said she'll be in Pittsburgh. When I asked though, she said she'll back in Cincinnati and said everyone's been nice to her here. Let's keep treating her well guys, she gives the full k-girl experience, and is enthusiastic!

  4. #31612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Brit / Andi

    Reached out to Brit who I think used to go by Andi or something. Asked a couple basic questions like do you smoke and apartment or hotel. Apparently that's judgie and demanding Lamo.

    I think she is real but obviously I'll not be visiting. Tough market these days, idk what up with these crazy girls LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185993786

  5. #31611

    Is Winter real?

    She pops up like once a month but is she real or worth seeing?[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185971243

  6. #31610

    Smarty Pants

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    How do you know everything if you didn't see her yet?
    We've been texting back & forth pretty frequently. And a facetime! That's how.

  7. #31609
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the pics, you can tell she use to be a cute girl. Just little rough now and some baby damage, She tries and seems to be open to anything. Right next to the mt washington kroger. Her sister lives with her but no issues there. Decent for $100 cum dump. Might repat in pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756
    What in the wide, wide world of sports is a goin' on here? The Mt. Washington Cum and chill girl has the same # as Sincy Cinnamon's ad as seen below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/289203175242

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/755296862756

  8. #31608

    I'm out

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the pics, you can tell she use to be a cute girl. Just little rough now and some baby damage, She tries and seems to be open to anything. Right next to the mt washington kroger. Her sister lives with her but no issues there. Decent for $100 cum dump. Might repat in pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756
    The ad says "no low balls". At my age I've been disqualified!

  9. #31607

    Mt Washington Cum dump

    She looks like the pics, you can tell she use to be a cute girl. Just little rough now and some baby damage, She tries and seems to be open to anything. Right next to the mt washington kroger. Her sister lives with her but no issues there. Decent for $100 cum dump. Might repat in pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756

  10. #31606

    Some Help for Someone who Drives Through

    Mostly, I visit ladies in Columbus and Dayton. I'm coming to Cinci, for business meetings. Are there any Milfish women that aren't too high energy?

    My ATF has fallen victim to a chemical.

    We all know what the Oldest Profession is.

    Farmer is probably the second oldest.

    He was engaging the services of the woman in The Oldest Profession.

  11. #31605

    Blondie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    Well, she's real. Not her pics, but still hot. No incall ATM cause she's up in the hood on Colerain but trying to get her own place, so she says. Comms are good. Too pretty of a girl to be hanging out in bad neighborhood. I haven't seen her. Yet, but will report back when I do.
    How do you know everything if you didn't see her yet?

  12. #31604

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by ExMachater  [View Original Post]
    The number appears to be a Dayton internet generated phone # and in the add description under location it says " You're lucky day read below".

    Also when you cut and paste The phone number my phone warned me that it was trying to open an app, so my opinion this is a scam.
    Well, she's real. Not her pics, but still hot. No incall ATM cause she's up in the hood on Colerain but trying to get her own place, so she says. Comms are good. Too pretty of a girl to be hanging out in bad neighborhood. I haven't seen her. Yet, but will report back when I do.

  13. #31603
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Impressive set of titties, real ad or not.
    They are most certainly real and impressive, MTD1.

  14. #31602

    Smells like BS to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    Meh, local number and local description, so maybe legit, but whether the pics are real and recent might be another matter entirely. I have no personal experience with this number.
    The number appears to be a Dayton internet generated phone # and in the add description under location it says " You're lucky day read below".

    Also when you cut and paste The phone number my phone warned me that it was trying to open an app, so my opinion this is a scam.

  15. #31601
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    And some might have issues with the fact that she requires I'd verification.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/199527812246
    Impressive set of titties, real ad or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape