Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 33221
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Brit / Andi

    Reached out to Brit who I think used to go by Andi or something. Asked a couple basic questions like do you smoke and apartment or hotel. Apparently that's judgie and demanding Lamo.

    I think she is real but obviously I'll not be visiting. Tough market these days, idk what up with these crazy girls LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185993786

  2. #31390

    Is Winter real?

    She pops up like once a month but is she real or worth seeing?[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185971243

  3. #31389

    Smarty Pants

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    How do you know everything if you didn't see her yet?
    We've been texting back & forth pretty frequently. And a facetime! That's how.

  4. #31388
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the pics, you can tell she use to be a cute girl. Just little rough now and some baby damage, She tries and seems to be open to anything. Right next to the mt washington kroger. Her sister lives with her but no issues there. Decent for $100 cum dump. Might repat in pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756
    What in the wide, wide world of sports is a goin' on here? The Mt. Washington Cum and chill girl has the same # as Sincy Cinnamon's ad as seen below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/289203175242

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/755296862756

  5. #31387

    I'm out

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the pics, you can tell she use to be a cute girl. Just little rough now and some baby damage, She tries and seems to be open to anything. Right next to the mt washington kroger. Her sister lives with her but no issues there. Decent for $100 cum dump. Might repat in pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756
    The ad says "no low balls". At my age I've been disqualified!

  6. #31386

    Mt Washington Cum dump

    She looks like the pics, you can tell she use to be a cute girl. Just little rough now and some baby damage, She tries and seems to be open to anything. Right next to the mt washington kroger. Her sister lives with her but no issues there. Decent for $100 cum dump. Might repat in pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cincinnati/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum--chill-baby--incall-/755296862756

  7. #31385

    Some Help for Someone who Drives Through

    Mostly, I visit ladies in Columbus and Dayton. I'm coming to Cinci, for business meetings. Are there any Milfish women that aren't too high energy?

    My ATF has fallen victim to a chemical.

    We all know what the Oldest Profession is.

    Farmer is probably the second oldest.

    He was engaging the services of the woman in The Oldest Profession.

  8. #31384

    Blondie

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    Well, she's real. Not her pics, but still hot. No incall ATM cause she's up in the hood on Colerain but trying to get her own place, so she says. Comms are good. Too pretty of a girl to be hanging out in bad neighborhood. I haven't seen her. Yet, but will report back when I do.
    How do you know everything if you didn't see her yet?

  9. #31383

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by ExMachater  [View Original Post]
    The number appears to be a Dayton internet generated phone # and in the add description under location it says " You're lucky day read below".

    Also when you cut and paste The phone number my phone warned me that it was trying to open an app, so my opinion this is a scam.
    Well, she's real. Not her pics, but still hot. No incall ATM cause she's up in the hood on Colerain but trying to get her own place, so she says. Comms are good. Too pretty of a girl to be hanging out in bad neighborhood. I haven't seen her. Yet, but will report back when I do.

  10. #31382
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Impressive set of titties, real ad or not.
    They are most certainly real and impressive, MTD1.

  11. #31381

    Smells like BS to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    Meh, local number and local description, so maybe legit, but whether the pics are real and recent might be another matter entirely. I have no personal experience with this number.
    The number appears to be a Dayton internet generated phone # and in the add description under location it says " You're lucky day read below".

    Also when you cut and paste The phone number my phone warned me that it was trying to open an app, so my opinion this is a scam.

  12. #31380
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    And some might have issues with the fact that she requires I'd verification.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/199527812246
    Impressive set of titties, real ad or not.

  13. #31379
    Quote Originally Posted by MainTtechDude1  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing this little hottie, $$5 for outcall, nice tits, covered BJ and full service, multiple positions, really gets into the session. I would repeat, post on skip the games, does work some might have some issues of reaching her. Definitely a good time. MTD1.
    And some might have issues with the fact that she requires I'd verification.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...m/199527812246

  14. #31378

    Meh

    Meh, local number and local description, so maybe legit, but whether the pics are real and recent might be another matter entirely. I have no personal experience with this number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    This chick is a smoke show, can she possibly be real?? Just thought I'd ask, you never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/730722843401

  15. #31377
    Had the pleasure of seeing this little hottie, $$5 for outcall, nice tits, covered BJ and full service, multiple positions, really gets into the session. I would repeat, post on skip the games, does work some might have some issues of reaching her. Definitely a good time. MTD1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250415_081336.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape