Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 37359
-
04-22-25 14:07 #34434Senior Member

Posts: 68Are they still around?
I haven't seen this ad lately, was trying to get the phone number for the twins. Are they still providing? I tried contacting the number not long after this posted, but got no response. I then proceeded to lose the number, hence my post here now.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 10:35 #34433Regular Member

Posts: 19Any input?
Anyone have any experience with this provider? Seems TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/186054807
-
04-21-25 23:05 #34432Regular Member

Posts: 16A+ bbbj
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/441721162536
Good communication. Had a big dog in the room, but he / she was chill. Not into GFE. Head was on point! I would definitely repeat. 100 qv 150 hhr.
-
04-21-25 22:01 #34431Senior Member

Posts: 337Well that Indii Chick is back
Vabird12 and WhoIsSoulForce.
https://callescort.org/804-660-3006 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8046603006/1
Originally Posted by VaBird12
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/profile/fivestarfaith/
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Have you been to the Sonora Desert?
-
04-21-25 20:57 #34430Senior Member

Posts: 319Any input on this lady
-
04-21-25 20:28 #34429Senior Member

Posts: 319Right link for blonde
-
04-21-25 20:24 #34428Senior Member

Posts: 319Blonde
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../852919013147. I saw this one today. Picture in ad are old. Much thinner now and missing teeth. A no repeat for me.
-
04-21-25 01:15 #34427Senior Member

Posts: 337No word / update on this one
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
https://archive.is/yCHcH
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
https://archive.is/GY5pt
-
04-20-25 20:12 #34426Senior Member

Posts: 337Kat's in Riverside
The post. .
-
04-20-25 17:53 #34425Senior Member

Posts: 97That is BBW Pixie, she is reviewed by others elsewhere
So I think people are talking about Skinny Blonde Pixie. Fat Brunette Pixie is a nice girl, sometimes brings a friend along. She had an ugly butch partner for a while and they did doubles then she had a cute younger girl who wouldn't go solo but it was worth the price of admission to get ahold of her. Rates reasonable $ to $$ for single or double, great action from behind. She is a huge pothead, and generous. She once smoked me so retarded I couldn't drive home for an hour.
Originally Posted by Country73
[View Original Post]
Here is an excerpt from my review of BBW Pixie in 2023, search her name for the full review.
". I have had many dates with Pixie in different towns over the years. She is more small BBW than curvy but she will let you go to town on her from behind and really enjoys a pounding. She is 420 friendly and never once watched the clock with me. She's great in a pinch but not a first option. ".
-
04-20-25 14:25 #34424Senior Member

Posts: 105Here's the link
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/185910193
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 11:07 #34423Senior Member

Posts: 70Big titty blaze
Still wondering if anyone has a recent number for the MILF with big tits blaze. I know this is probably the third post I've made but no one seems to know where she went and I would love more than anything to meet her again. Thanks to the one who have tried to help me. If anyone has any info on the brunette giant tit MILF please let me know.
-
04-20-25 10:37 #34422Regular Member

Posts: 5More Popular Pixie
This is the more reviewed pixie but I can't speak to how she has been after her stint. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/592740124785
Originally Posted by Country73
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 05:35 #34421Senior Member

Posts: 71Pixie
Is this the Pixie that has been reviewed in the past? Anyone else see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...u/321698821840
-
04-20-25 01:44 #34420Senior Member

Posts: 231Doubles
Hey Chelsea and Amanda just hmu saying they are doing doubles. SM and contributing members hmu.











Reply With Quote





